The Economical Management of Multispecies Fisheries
AbstractResource-based theory implicitly assumes that property rights to resources are secure. Extant property rights theory enables us to relax this assumption to take into account processes where there are struggles in establishing property rights that enhance ...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanna, Susan S., 1997. "The new frontier of American fisheries governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 221-233, March.
- Jongwook Kim & Joseph T. Mahoney, 2002. "Resource-based and property rights perspectives on value creation: the case of oil field unitization," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4-5), pages 225-245.
- Monette, Marcel, 1986. "L’Économique des pêcheries : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 289-305, juin.
- Richter, Andries & van Soest, Daan & Grasman, Johan, 2013.
"Contagious cooperation, temptation, and ecosystem collapse,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 141-158.
- Andries Richter & Daan van Soest & Johan Grasman, 2013. "Contagious Cooperation, Temptation, and Ecosystem Collapse," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2013.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tewari, D.D., 2006. "The effectiveness of state forest development corporations in India: an institutional analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 279-300, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.