Strengthening governance of ocean fishery resources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sen, Sevaly & Raakjaer Nielsen, Jesper, 1996. "Fisheries co-management: a comparative analysis," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 405-418, September.
- Juda, Lawrence & Burroughs, R. H., 1990. "The prospects for comprehensive ocean management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 23-35, January.
- Hirshleifer, J, 1978. "Competition, Cooperation, and Conflict in Economics and Biology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 238-43, May.
- Jentoft, Svein & McCay, Bonnie, 1995. "User participation in fisheries management: lessons drawn from international experiences," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 227-246, May.
- Williams, Meryl, 1996. "The transition in the contribution of living aquatic resources to food security," 2020 vision briefs 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Williams, Meryl., 1996. "The transition in the contribution of living aquatic resources to food security.:," 2020 vision discussion papers 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hanna, Susan, 1996. "Designing institutions for the environment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 122-125, February.
- Hanna, Susan S., 1997. "The new frontier of American fisheries governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 221-233, March.
- Allison, E.H., 2011. "Aquaculture, fisheries, poverty and food security," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 39575, October.
- Garmendia, E. & Prellezo, R. & Murillas, A. & Escapa, M. & Gallastegui, M., 2010. "Weak and strong sustainability assessment in fisheries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 96-106, November.
- Boesch, Donald F., 1999. "The role of science in ocean governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 189-198, November.
- Enriquez-Andrade, Roberto Ramon & Vaca-Rodriguez, Juan Guillermo, 2004. "Evaluating ecological tradeoffs in fisheries management: a study case for the yellowfin tuna fishery in the Eastern Pacific Ocean," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 303-315, March.
- Edward H. Allison, 2001. "Big laws, small catches: global ocean governance and the fisheries crisis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 933-950.
- Costanza, Robert & Andrade, Francisco & Antunes, Paula & van den Belt, Marjan & Boesch, Don & Boersma, Dee & Catarino, Fernando & Hanna, Susan & Limburg, Karin & Low, Bobbi, 1999. "Ecological economics and sustainable governance of the oceans," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 171-187, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.