International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
2020 vision briefs
Contact information of International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI):
Postal: 2033 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact ()
Series handle: repec:fpr:2020br
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1
- 20(19) Improving diagnostics for aflatoxin detection:
by Harvey, Jagger & Gnonlonfin, Benoit & Fletcher, Mary & Fox, Glen & Trowell, Stephen & Berna, Amalia & Nelson, Rebecca & Darnell, Ross
- 20(18) Reducing aflatoxins in groundnuts through integrated management and biocontrol:
by Waliyar, Farid & Osiru, Moses & Sudini, Hari Kishan & Njoroge, Samuel
- 20(17) Managing aflatoxin contamination of maize: Developing host resistance:
by Mahuku, George & Warburton, Marilyn L. & Makumbi, Dan & San Vincente, Felix
- 20(16) Biological controls for aflatoxin reduction:
by Bandyopadhyay, Ranajit & Cotty, Peter J.
- 20(15) Mobilizing political support: Partnership for aflatoxin control in Africa:
by Ayalew, Amare & Chunga, Wezi & Sintayehu, Winta
- 20(14) The role of risk assessment in guiding aflatoxin policy:
by Grace, Delia & Unnevehr, Laurian J.
- 20(13) Codex standards: A global tool for aflatoxin management:
by Clarke, Renata & Fattori, Vittorio
- 20(12) Trade impacts of aflatoxin standards:
by Roy, Devesh
- 20(11) Cost-effectiveness of interventions to reduce aflatoxin risk:
by Wu, Felicia
- 20(10) Reducing aflatoxins in Africaâ€™s crops: Experiences from the aflacontrol project:
by Narrod, Clare A.
- 20(9) Aflatoxin management in the world food programme through P4P local procurement:
by Meaux, Stephane & Pantiora, Eleni & Schneider, Sheryl
- 20(8) Market-led aflatoxin interventions: Smallholder groundnut value chains in Malawi:
by Emmott, Andrew
- 20(7) Farmer perceptions of aflatoxins: implications for intervention in Kenya:
by Walker, Sophie & Davies, Bryn
- 20(6) Managing mycotoxin risks in the food industry: The global food security link:
by Crean, David
- 20(5) Animals and aflatoxins:
by Grace, Delia
- 20(4) Child stunting and aflatoxins:
by Leroy, Jef L.
- 20(3) Aflatoxin exposure and chronic human diseases: Estimates of burden of disease:
by Wu, Felicia
- 20(2) Aflatoxins: Evidence from Kenya:
by Obura, Abigael
- 20(1) Tackling aflatoxins: An overview of challenges and solutions:
by Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Grace, Delia
- 19(20) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: lesson on scaling-up: opportunities and challenges for the future:
by Linn, Johannes F;
- 19(19) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Going to scale in fragile states: Can it work? Should we try?:
by Chandy, Laurence;
- 19(18) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: learning from the experience of vetical funds:
by Bezanson, Keith; Isenman, Paul; Shakow, Alex;
- 19(17) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: IFAD: adopting a new systematic approach to scaling up agricultural and rural development:
by Sourang, Cheikh M.;
- 19(16) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation: catalyzing agricultural innovation:
by Pingali, Prabhu L.;
- 19(15) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Oxfam America: learning from the System of Rice Intensification (SRI) in northern Vietnam:
by Castillo, Gina E.; Le, Nguyet Minh; Pfeifer, Kimberly;
- 19(14) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: SEWA: supporting village-level organization to improve rural livelihoods:
by Desai, Raj M.; Joshi, Shareen;
- 19(13) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Aga Khan Development Network: expanding rural support programs in South Asia:
by Suter, Henri; Sedowski, Leanne; Trotter, Joanne;
- 19(12) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Addressing institutional challenges to large-scale implementation:
by Kohl, Richard;
- 19(11) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Delivering nutrients widely through biofortification: building on orange sweet potato:
by Bouis, Howdy; Islam, Yassir;
- 19(10) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Alive & Thrive: expanding community interventions to improve nutrition in Bangladesh:
by Haque, Raisul; Afsana, Kaosar; Sanghvi, Tina; Siraj, Saiqa; Menon, Purnima;
- 19(9) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: SUN: a global movement to accelerate reduction of maternal and child undernutrition:
by Nabarro, David; Menon, Purnima; Ruel, Marie T.; Yosef, Sivan;
- 19(8) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Scaling up agricultural supply chains in the private sector:
by Sauerhaft, Beth; Hope-Johnstone, Ian;
- 19(7) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Scaling up agricultural value chains for pro-poor development:
by Hartmann, Arntraud;
- 19(6) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Building on successes with regreening in the West African Sahel:
by Reij, Chris;
- 19(5) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Rehabilitating Chinaâ€™s loess plateau:
by Mackedon, John;
- 19(4) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Empowering local communities in the highlands of Peru:
by Massler, Barbara;
- 19(3) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Moving local-and community-driven development from boutique to large scale:
by Binswanger-Mkhize, Hans P.; de Regt, Jacomina P.;
- 19(2) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Investing in agriculture to reduce poverty and hunger:
by Cleaver, Kevin
- 19(1) Scaling up in agriculture, rural development, and nutrition: Overview: pathways, drivers, and spaces:
by Linn, Johannes F;
- 18(14) Bundling development services with agricultural finance
by Campaigne, Jonathan & Rausch, Tom
- 18(13) Combining extension services with agricultural credit
by Mahajan, Vijay & Vasumathi, K.
- 18(12) Microinsurance innovations in rural finance
by Wiedmaier-Pfister, Martina & Klein, Brigitte
- 18(11) New approaches for index insurance
by Skees, Jerry R. & Collier, Benjamin
- 18(10) Credit risk management in financing agriculture
by Wenner, Mark D.
- 18(9) Biometric technology in rural credit markets
by Giné, Xavier
- 18(8) M-PESA: Finding new ways to serve the unbanked in Kenya
by Lonie, Susie
- 18(7) Determinants of microcredit repayment in federations of Indian self-help groups
by Liu, Yanyan & Deininger, Klaus
- 18(6) Rural leasing
by Nair, Ajai
- 18(5) Rural banking
by Nair, Ajai & Fissha, Azeb
- 18(4) Rural banking in Africa
by van Empel, Gerard
- 18(3) Community-based financial organizations
by Ritchie, Anne
- 18(2) Financial literacy
by Cohen, Monique
- 18(1) Innovations in rural and agriculture finance: Overview
by Kloeppinger-Todd, Renate & Sharma, Manohar
- 16(13) The constructive role of international trade:
by Fischler, Franz
- 16(12) Adaptation to climate change: Household impacts and institutional responses
by Yamauchi, Futoshi & Quisumbing, Agnes
- 16(11) The important role of extension systems:
by Davis, Kristin E.
- 16(10) The importance of property rights in climate change mitigation:
by Markelova, Helen & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth
- 16(9) Synergies among mitigation, adaptation, and sustainable development:
by Smith, Pete
- 16(8) Monitoring, reporting, and verification methodologies for agriculture, forestry, and other land use:
by Smukler, Sean & Palm, Cheryl
- 16(7) The role of nutrient management in mitigation:
by Flynn, Helen C.
- 16(6) Mitigating greenhouse gas emissions from livestock systems:
by Herrero, M. & Thornton, P.K.
- 16(5) The potential for soil carbon sequestration:
by Lal, Rattan
- 16(4) Direct and indirect mitigation through tree and soil management:
by Swallow, Brent M. & van Noordwijk, Meine
- 16(3) Reducing methane emissions from irrigated rice:
by Wassmann, Reiner & Hosen, Yasukazu & Sumfleth, Kay
- 16(2) Agricultural science and technology needs for climate change adaptation and mitigation:
by Rabbinge, Rudy
- 16(1) Overview:
by Nelson, Gerald C.
- 16(1) SP Agricultura y cambio climático: Una agenda para las negociaciones de Copenhague
by Nelson, Gerald C.
- 16(1) FR Agriculture et changements climatiques: Un programme pour les négociations de Copenhague
by Nelson, Gerald C.
- 16(1) Agriculture and climate change: An agenda for negotiation in Copenhagen
by Nelson, Gerald C.
- BB40 Special Edition Designing insurance for the poor:
by Dercon, Stefan
- BB39 Special Edition How to mobilize public resources to support poverty reduction:
by Fan, Shenggen & Saurkar, Anuja & Shields, Ghada
- BB38 Special Edition Investment priorities for economic growth and poverty reduction:
by Fan, Shenggen & Brzeska, Joanna & Shields, Ghada
- BB37 Special Edition The Millennium Development Goals: How realistic are they?
by Keyzer, Michiel & van Wesenbeeck, Lia
- BB36 Special Edition Social innovation and entrepreneurship: Developing capacity to reduce poverty and hunger
by Babu, Suresh & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per
- BB35 Special Edition Land issues and poverty reduction: Requirements for lasting peace in Sudan and Afghanistan
by Strand, Arne & Sørbø, Gunnar M.
- BB34 Special Edition The dynamics of poverty: Why don't "the poor" act collectively?
by Krishna, Anirudh
- BB33 Special Edition Improving governance to eradicate hunger and poverty:
by Birner, Regina
- BB32 Special Edition Scaling up: A path to effective development
by Hartmann, Arntraud & Linn, Johannes F
- BB31 Special Edition Choosing policy instruments to reduce poverty and hunger : Is it possible to overcome the feasibility dilemma?
by Birner, Regina
- BB30 Special Edition Economic exclusion and poverty in Asia: The example of castes in India
by Thorat, Sukhadeo
- BB29 Special Edition Facing up to inequality and exclusion to end poverty and hunger in Latin America:
by Ferroni, Marco
- BB28 Special Edition Trade liberalization and children: Understanding and coping with children's vulnerabilities
by Escobal, Javier
- BB27 Special Edition Policies and lessons for reaching indigenous peoples in development programs:
by Bage, Lennart
- BB26 Special Edition Including people with disabilities in actions to reduce poverty and hunger:
by McClain-Nhlapo, Charlotte
- BB25 Special Edition Addressing discrimination and inequality among groups:
by Stewart, Francis
- BB24 Special Edition Strengthening women's assets and status: Programs improving poor women's lives
by Ambler, John & Pandolfelli, Lauren & Kramer, Anna & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela
- BB23 Special Edition Climate change: Pro-poor adaptation, risk management, and mitigation strategies
by Yohe, Gary & Burton, Ian & Huq, Saleemul & Rosegrant, Mark W.
- BB22 Special Edition Developing and connecting markets for poor farmers:
by Vargas Hill, Ruth & Minot, Nicholas
- BB21 Special Edition Property rights for poverty reduction:
by Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Kameri-Mbote, Patricia & Markelova, Helen
- BB20 Special Edition Social security: What can developing countries learn from developed countries?
by Dethier, Jean-Jacques
- BB19 Special Edition Health care for the world's poorest: Is voluntary (private) health insurance an option?
by van der Gaag, Jacques
- BB18 Special Edition How effective are food-for-education programs?:
by Adelman, Sarah W. & Gilligan, Daniel O. & Lehrer, Kim
- BB17 Special Edition Conditional cash transfer programs: A "magic bullet" for reducing poverty?
by Adato, Michelle & Hoddinott, John
- BB16 Special Edition Growth-promoting social safety nets:
by Alderman, Harold & Hoddinott, John
- BB15 Special Edition International migration: Can it improve living standards among poor and vulnerable populations?
by de Brauw, Alan
- BB14 Special Edition Poverty, inequality, and welfare in a rapid-growth economy: The Chilean experience
by Contreras, Dante
- BB13 Special Edition Economic reform to stimulate growth and reduce poverty: The Latin American experience
by Valdés, Alberto & Foster, William
- BB12 Special Edition The macroeconomic foundations of inclusive middle-class growth :
by Birdsall, Nancy
- BB11 Special Edition Fiscal policy instruments and the political economy of designing programs to reach the poorest:
by Ahmad, Ehtisham
- BB10 Special Edition Global macroeconomic development: The implications for poverty
by Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio
- BB09 Special Edition Determinants of pro-poor growth:
by Klasen, Stephan
- BB08 Special Edition Economic growth and poverty reduction: Do poor countries need to worry about inequality?
by Ravallion, Martin
- BB07 Special Edition Poverty traps: Exploring the complexity of causation
by Dasgupta, Partha
- BB06 Special Edition Poverty and the globalization of the food and agriculture system:
by von Braun, Joachim & Mengistu, Tewodaj
- BB05 Special Edition Child malnutrition in India and China:
by Svedberg, Peter
- BB04 Special Edition Mapping where the poor live:
by Benson, Todd & Minot, Nicholas & Epprecht, Michael
- BB03 Special Edition The poorest and hungry: Looking below the line
by Ahmed, Akhter & Hill, Ruth Vargas & Wiesmann, Doris
- BB02 Special Edition Characteristics and causes of severe poverty and hunger:
by Ahmed, Akhter U. & Hill, Ruth Vargas & Smith, Lisa C. & Frankenberger, Tim
- BB01 Special Edition The changing profile of poverty in the world:
by Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin
- 14(12) Developing bioenergy a win-win appproach that can serve the poor: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Hazell, P.B.R.
- 14(11) Bioenergy and the poor: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Karekezi, Stephen & Kithyoma, Waeni
- 14(10) Bioenergy in developing countries experiences and prospects: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Kammen, Daniel M.
- 14(9) Bioenergy in Europe experiences and prospects: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Henninges, Oliver & Zeddies, Jurgan
- 14(8) Brazil's experience with bioenergy: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Moreira, Jose Roberto
- 14(7) Bioenergy and agricultural research for development: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Ortiz, Rodomiro & Crouch, Jonathan H. & Iwanaga, Masa & Sayre, K. D. (Kenneth D.) & Warburton, Marilyn L. & Araus, Joe Luis & Dixon, John & Bohn, Martin & Reddy, Belum V.S. & Ramesh, S. & Wani, Suhas P.
- 14(6) Science and technology options for harnessing bioenergy's potential: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Woods, Jeremy
- 14(5) Potential of carbon payments for bioenergy: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Knudsen, Odin
- 14(4) Environmental effects of bioenergy: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Kartha, Sivan
- 14(3) Biofuels and the global food balance: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Msangi, Siwa & Sulser, Timothy B. & Valmonte-Santos, Rowena
- 14(2) Developing bioenergy economic and social issues: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by de la Torre Ugarte, Daniel G.
- 14(1) Overview: bioenergy and agriculture promises and challenges
by Hazell, P.B.R. & Pachauri, J. K.
- 13(16) Opportunities for improving the synergies between agriculture and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Bos, Robert
- 13(15) Agriculture and health in the policymaking process: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Benson, Todd
- 13(14) Agriculture, environment, and health toward sustainable solutions: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Nugent, Rachel & Drescher, Axel
- 13(13) Urban agriculture and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Lee-Smith, Diana & Prain, Gordon
- 13(12) Agrobiodiversity, nutrition, and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Johns, Timothy & Smith, Ifeyironwa Francisca & Eyzaguirre, Pablo B.
- 13(11) Agroforestry, nutrition, and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Swallow, Brent M. & Ochola, Sophie
- 13(10) Fish and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Roos, Nanna & Wahab, Md. Abdul & Chamnan, Chhoun & Haraksingh Thilsted, Shakuntala
- 13(9) Livestock and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Catelo, Maria Angeles
- 13(8) Occupational health hazards of agriculture: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Cole, Donald
- 13(7) Agriculture and HIV/AIDS: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Gillespie, Stuart
- 13(6) Agriculture, malaria, and water-associated diseases: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Mutero, Clifford M. & McCartney, Matthew & Boelee, Eline
- 13(5) Agriculture, food safety, and foodborne diseases: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Todd, Ewen C. D. & Narrod, Clare
- 13(4) Agriculture and nutrition linkages old lessons and new paradigms: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Hawkes, Corinna & Ruel, Marie T.
- 13(3) Agricultural technology and health: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Lipton, Michael & Sinha, Saurabh & Blackman, Rachel
- 13(2) Agriculture, food, and health perspectives on a long relationship: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Lang, Tim
- 13(1) Overview: understanding the links between agriculture and health
by Hawkes, Corinna & Ruel, Marie T.
- 73 New risks and opportunities for food security
by von Braun, Joachim & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Cohen, Marc J. & Cline, Sarah A. & Brown, Mary Ashby & Bos, Maria Soledad
- 32 Increasing access to infrastructure for Africa's rural poor
by Torero, Maximo & Chowdhury, Shyamal
- 9 Strengthening agricultural research in Africa
by Jones, Monty
- 8 Investing in Sub-Saharan African agricultural research
by Beintema, Nienke M. & Stads, Gert-Jan
- 7 Strengthening Africa's capacity to design and implement strategies for food and nutrition security
by Babu, Suresh Chandra & Rhoe, Valerie & Temu, Andrew & Hendriks, Sheryl
- 6 Exploring market opportunities for African smallholders
by Diao, Xinshen & Hazell, Peter
- 5 Trading up
by Orden, David & Lofgren, Hans & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z.
- 4 Increasing the effective participation of women in food and nutrition security in Africa
by Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Smith, Lisa C.
- 3 Assuring food and nutrition security in the time of AIDs
by Gillespie, Stuart & Kisamba-Mugerwa, Wilberforce & Loevinsohn, Michael
- 12 No. 9 The changing policy environment facing African agriculture
by Chigunta, Francis & Herbert, Ross & Johnson, Michael & Mkandawire, Richard
- 12 No. 8 Strategies for sustainable natural resource management
by Franzel, Steven & Place, Frank & Reij, Chris & Tembo, Gelson
- 12 No. 6 Smallholder dairy in Kenya
by Ngigi, Margaret
- 12 No. 5 Mali's white revolution: smallholder cotton from 1960 to 2003
by Tefft, James
- 12 No. 4 Maize breeding in East and Southern Africa, 1900–2000
by Smale, Melinda & Jayne, T. S.
- 12 No. 3 Recent growth in African cassava
by Nweke, Felix & Haggblade, Steven & Zulu, Ballard
- 12 No. 2 Generalizing from past successes
by Haggblade, Steven
- 12 No. 10 The Pretoria Statement on the Future of African Agriculture
- 12 No. 1 African agriculture
by Haggblade, Steven & Hazell, Peter & Kirsten, Ingrid & Mkandawire, Richard
- 12 No. 07 Are Kenya's horticultural exports a replicable success story?
by Minot, Nicholas & Ngigi, Margaret
- 11 No. 9 Institutional options for managing rangelands
by Ngaido, Tidiane & McCarthy, Nancy
- 11 No. 8 Collaborative management of forests
by Wollenberg, Eva & Campbell, Bruce & Shackleton, Sheona & Edmunds, David & Shanley, Patricia
- 11 No. 7 Collective action and property rights in fisheries management
by Mahfuzuddin, Ahmed & Viswanathan, K. Kuperan & Valmonte-Santos, R. A.
- 11 No. 6 Irrigation, collective action, and property rights
by Vermillion, Douglas L.
- 11 No. 5 Property rights, collective action, and agroforestry
by Place, Frank & Otsuka, Keijiro & Scherr, Sara J.
- 11 No. 4 Local-level public goods and collective action
by McCarthy, Nancy
- 11 No. 3 Understanding property rights
by Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Pradhan, Rajendra & Di Gregorio, Monica
- 11 No. 2 Understanding collective action
by Ostrom, Elinor
- 11 No. 16 Strengthening property rights for the poor
by Bruce, John W.
- 11 No. 15 Strengthening collective action
by Bruns, Bryan Randolph & Bruns, Pakping Chalad
- 11 No. 14 Farmer research and extension
by Knox, Anna & Lilja, Nina
- 11 No. 13 Property rights, collective action, and agribusiness
by Johnson, Nancy & Berdegué, Julio A.
- 11 No. 12 Property rights and collective action in watersheds
by Swallow, Brent M. & Johnson, Nancy & Knox, Anna & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela
- 11 No. 11 Collective action in pest management
by Ravnborg , Helle Munk
- 11 No. 1 Overview
by Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Di Gregorio, Monica
- 11 No.10 Property rights, collective action, and plant genetic resources
by Eyzaguirre, Pablo & McCarthy, Nancy & Di Gregorio, Monica & Dennis, Evan
- 2 Improving child nutrition for sustainable poverty reduction in Africa
by Alderman, Harold & Behrman, Jere R. & Hoddinott, John
- 15 Reforming land rights in Africa
by Ngaido, Tidiane
- 14 Assessing development strategies and Africa's food and nutrition security
by Heidhues, Franz & Atsain, Achi & Nyangito, Hezron & Padilla, Martine & Ghersi, Gérard & Le Vallée, Jean-Charles
- 13 Implementing a human rights approach to food security
by McClain-Nhlapo, Charlotte
- 12 Linking safety nets, social protection, and poverty reduction
by Adato, Michelle & Ahmed, Akhter U. & Lund, Francie
- 11 Making information and communication technologies work for food security in Africa
by Bertolini, Romeo
- 10 Breaking the links between conflict and hunger in Africa
by Messer, Ellen & Cohen, Marc J.
- 1 Assessing Africa's food and nutrition security situation
by Benson, Todd
- 10 No. 9 Case study the shrimp export industry in Bangladesh
by Cato, James C. & Subasinge, S.
- 10 No. 8 Case study Kenyan fish exports
by Abila, Richard O.
- 10 No. 7 Case study Guatemalan raspberries and cyclospora
by Calvin, Linda & Flores, Luis & Foster, William
- 10 No. 6 Balancing risk reduction and benefits from trade in setting standards
by Wilson, John & Otsuki, Tsunehiro
- 10 No. 5 Food safety issues in international trade
by Henson, Spencer
- 10 No. 4 Trends in food safety standards and regulation implications for developing countries
by Caswell, Julie A.
- 10 No. 3 Mycotoxin food safety risk in developing countries
by Bhat Ramesh V. & Vasanthi, Siruguri
- 10 No. 2 Food safety as a public health issue for developing countries
by Kaferstein, Fritz K.
- 10 No. 17 Food safety policy issues for developing countries
by Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Haddad, Lawrence James & Delgado, Christopher L.
- 10 No. 16 Food safety and GM crops implications for developing-country research
by Cohen, Joel I. & Quemada, Hector & Frederick, Robert
- 10 No. 15 Case study reducing mycotoxins in Brazilian crops
by Salay, Elisabete
- 10 No. 14 Case study the poultry industry in Colombia
by Gomez, Miguel I. & Sierra, Diego M. & Rodriguez, Daisy
- 10 No. 13 Case study beef industry in China
by Brown, Colin G. & Waldron, Scott A.
- 10 No. 12 Case study supermarkets and quality and safety standards for produce in Latin America
by Berdegué, Julio A. & Balsovich, Fernando & Flores, Luis & Mainville, Denise & Reardon, Thomas Anthony
- 10 No. 11 Case study India responds to international food safety requirements
by Sareen, Shashi
- 10 No. 10 Case study reducing pesticide residues on horticultural crops
by Norton, George W. & Sanchez, Guillermo E. & Clarke-Harris, Dionne & Kone Teaore, Halimatou
- 10 No. 1 Overview
by Unnevehr, Laurian J.
- 15 The future of fish
by Delgado, Christopher L. & Wada, Nikolas & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Meijer, Siet & Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin
- 72 Governance and food security in an age of globalization
by Paarlberg, Robert L.
- 13 Water and food to 2025
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Cai, Ximing & Cline, Sarah A.