The Millennium Development Goals: How realistic are they?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series 2020 vision briefs with number BB37 Special Edition.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Poverty reduction; Hunger; Lagging regions; Social innovation; United Nations; MDGs; Investment needs; infrastructure; health;
Other versions of this item:
- Michiel Keyzer & Lia Wesenbeeck, 2006. "The Millennium Development Goals, How Realistic Are They?," De Economist, Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 443-466, September.
- Michiel Keyzer & Lia Wesenbeeck, 2007. "The Millennium Development Goals, How Realistic are They?," De Economist, Springer, vol. 155(1), pages 139-139, March.
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order; Noneconomic International Organizations;; Economic Integration and Globalization: General
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O19 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- A - General Economics and Teaching
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Easterly, 2003. "Can Foreign Aid Buy Growth?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 23-48, Summer.
- Michael Clemens & Charles Kenny & Todd Moss, 2004.
"The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Clemens, Michael A. & Kenny, Charles J. & Moss, Todd J., 2007. "The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 735-751, May.
- Michael A. Clemens & Charles J. Kenny & Todd J. Moss, 2004. "The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success," Working Papers 40, Center for Global Development.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine & David Roodman, 2004. "Aid, Policies, and Growth: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 774-780, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.