Increasing access to infrastructure for Africa's rural poor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series 2020 vision briefs with number 32.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Rural poor ; Poverty alleviation ; Public-private partnerships ; Markets ;
Other versions of this item:
- Torero, Maximo & Chowdhury, Shyamal, 2005. "Increasing access to infrastructure for Africa's rural poor:," Issue briefs 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- NEP-AFR-2006-04-22 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LTV-2006-04-22 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okoboi, Godfrey & Barungi, Mildred, 2012. "Constraints to Fertiliser Use in Uganda: Insights from Uganda Census of Agriculture 2008/9," Research Series 150240, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Gollin, Douglas & Rogerson, Richard, 2014. "Productivity, transport costs and subsistence agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 38-48.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.