International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
2020 vision discussion papers
Contact information of International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI):
Postal: 2033 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact ()
Series handle: repec:fpr:2020dp
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 43 The world's most deprived: Characteristics and causes of extreme poverty and hunger
by Ahmed, Akhter U. & Hill, Ruth Vargas & Smith, Lisa C. & Wiesmann, Doris M. & Frankenberger, Tim & Gulati, Kajal & Quabili, Wahidand & Yohannes, Yisehac
- 42 The future of small farms for poverty reduction and growth:
by Hazell, P.B.R. & Poulton, Colin & Wiggins, Steve & Dorward, Andrew
- 41 Looking ahead: long-term prospects for Africa's agricultural development and food security
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Cline, Sarah A. & Li, Weibo & Sulser, Timothy B. & Valmonte-Santos, Rowena A.
- 40 The family farm in a globalizing world: the role of crop science in alleviating poverty
by Lipton, Michael
- 39 New risks and opportunities for food security: scenario analyses for 2015 and 2050
by von Braun, Joachim & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Cohen, Marc J. & Cline, Sarah A. & Brown, Mary Ashby & Bos, Maria Soledad
- 38 Development strategies and food and nutrition security in Africa: an assessment
by Heidhues, Franz & Atsain, Achi & Nyangito, Hezron & Padilla, Martine & Ghersi, Gérard & Le Vallée, Jean-Charles
- 37 Africa's food and nutrition security situation: where are we and how did we get here?
by Benson, Todd
- 36 Governance and food security in an age of globalization
by Paarlberg, Robert L.
- 35 Prospects for global food security: a critical appraisal of past projections and predictions
by McCalla, Alex F & Revoredo, Cesar L.
- 34 Agricultural research and poverty reduction:
by Hazell, P. B. R. & Haddad, Lawrence James
- 33 Governing the GM crop revolution: policy choices for developing countries
by Paarlberg, Robert L.
- 32 Integrated nutrient management, soil fertility, and sustainable agriculture: current issues and future challenges
by Gruhn, Peter & Goletti, Francesco & Yudelman, Montague
- 31 Raices y tuberculos para el siglo 21: tendencias, projecciones y opciones de politica
by Scott, Gregory J. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia
- 30 Overcoming child malnutrition in developing countries: past achievements and future choices
by Smith, Lisa C. & Haddad, Lawrence James
- 29 Prospects for India's cereal supply and demand to 2020:
by Bhalla, G. S. & Hazell, P. B. R. & Kerr, John M.
- 28 Livestock to 2020: the next food revolution
by Delgado, Christopher L. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Steinfeld, Henning & Ehui, Simeon K. & Courbois, Claude
- 27 Soil degradation: a threat to developing-country food security by 2020?
by Scherr, Sara J.
- 26 Fostering global well-being: a new paradigm to revitalize agricultural and rural development
by Bathrick, David D.
- 25 Pest management and food production: looking to the future
by Yudelman, Montague & Ratta, Annu & Nygaard, David
- 24 Food from peace: breaking the links between conflict and hunger
by Messer, Ellen & Cohen, Marc J. & D'Costa, Jashinta
- 22 The nonfarm sector and rural development: review of issues and evidence
by Islam, Nurul
- 21 Challenges to the 2020 Vision for Latin America: food and agriculture since 1970
by Garrett, James L.
- 20 Water resources in the twenty-first century: challenges and implications for action
by Rosegrant, Mark W.
- 19 China's food economy to the twenty-first century: supply, demand, and trade
by Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Rosegrant, Mark W.
- 2 Sociopolitical effects of new biotechnologies in developing countries:
by Leisinger, Klaus M.
- 18 Russia's food economy in transition: current policy issues and the long-term outlook
by von Braun, Joachim & Serova, Eugenia & Harm tho Seeth & Melyukhina, Olga
- 17 The role of fertilizer in sustaining food security and protecting the environment to 2020.:
by Bumb, Balu & Baanante, Carlos A.
- 16 Managing interactions between household food security and preschooler health:
by Haddad, Lawrence James & Bhattarai, Saroj & Immink, Maarten D. C. & Kumar, Shubh K.
- 15 The potential impact of AIDS on population and economic growth rates:
by Brown, Lynn R.
- 14 Land degradation in the developing world: implications for food, agriculture, and the environment to 2020
by Scherr, Sara J. & Yadav, Satya N.
- 13 The transition in the contribution of living aquatic resources to food security.:
by Williams, Meryl.
- 12 Middle East water conflicts and directions for conflict resolution:
by Wolf, Aaron T.
- 11 Structural changes in the demand for food in Asia.:
by Huang, Jikun. & Bouis, Howarth E.
- 10 Overcoming malnutrition: is there an ecoregional dimension?
by Sharma, Manohar & Garcia, Marito & Qureshi, Aamir & Brown, Lynn R.
- 9 Agriculture, technological change and the environment in Latin America: a 2020 perspective
by Trigo, Eduardo J.
- 8 Major natural resource management concerns in South Asia:
by Gill, Gerard J.
- 7 Agriculture, trade and regionalism in South Asia:
by DeRosa, Dean A. & Govindan, Kumaresan
- 6 A 2020 vision for food, agriculture, and the environment in Latin America.:
by Garrett, James L.
- 5 Global food projections to 2020: implications for investment
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Agcaoili-Sombilla, Mercedita C. & Perez, Nicostrato D.
- 4 A 2020 vision for food, agriculture, and the environment in Sub-Saharan Africa:
by Badiane, Ousmane & Delgado, Christopher L.
- 3 Africa's changing agricultural development strategies: past and present paradigms as a guide to the future
by Delgado, Christopher L.
- 1 Alleviating poverty, intensifying agriculture, and effectively managing natural resources.:
by Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul