Optimal export taxes in a multicountry framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 60 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1996.
"Economic implications for Turkey of a customs union with the European Union,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1599, The World Bank.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1997. "Economic implications for Turkey of a Customs Union with the European Union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 861-870, April.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin & Schiff, Maurice & Suthiwart-Narueput, Sethaput, 1996. "The whys and why nots of export taxation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1684, The World Bank.
- Markusen, James R & Wigle, Randall M, 1989. "Nash Equilibrium Tariffs for the United States and Canada: The Roles of Country Size, Scale Economies, and Capital Mobility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(2), pages 368-86, April.
- Panagariya, Arvind & Schiff, Maurice, 1994. "Can revenue maximizing export taxes yield higher welfare than welfare maximizing export taxes?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 79-84, May.
- Tower, Edward, 1977. "Ranking the optimum tariff and the maximum revenue tariff," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 73-79, February.
- Alexei Kireyev, 2010. "Export Tax and Pricing Power," IMF Working Papers 10/269, International Monetary Fund.
- Olga Solleder, 2013. "Panel Export Taxes (PET) Dataset: New Data on Export Tax Rates," IHEID Working Papers 07-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 04 Apr 2013.
- Rifin, Amzul & Nauly, Dahlia, 2013. "The Effect of Export Tax on Indonesia’s Cocoa Export Competitiveness," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152175, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Waschik, Robert & Fraser, Iain, 2007.
"A computable general equilibrium analysis of export taxes in the Australian wool industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 712-736, July.
- Fraser, Iain & Waschik, Robert, 2006. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Export Taxes in the Australian Wool Industry," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139733, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Carbon taxation policy in China: How to protect energy- and trade-intensive sectors?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 311-333.
- Abbott, Philip C., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Cote d’Ivoire," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48522, World Bank.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Majumdar, Baishali, 2004. "Multilateral transfers, export taxation and asymmetry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 715-725, April.
- Kamil Yilmaz, 2006. "How much should primary commodity exports be taxed? Nash and Stackelberg equilibria in the Global Cocoa Market," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.