Forecasting Performance Of An Estimated Dsge Model For The South African Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Society of South Africa in its journal South African Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 79 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PO Box 929, 0001 Pretoria
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-2280
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poghosyan, K., 2012. "Structural and reduced-form modeling and forecasting with application to Armenia," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5590845, Tilburg University.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Adel Bosch & Rangan Gupta & Francois Stofberg, 2013.
"The out-of-sample forecasting performance of non-linear models of real exchange rate behaviour: The case of the South African Rand,"
201304, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Adél Bosch & Rangan Gupta & Francois Stofberg, 2013. "The out-of-sample forecasting performance of non-linear models of real exchange rate behaviour: The case of the South African Rand," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 10(1), pages 121-148, April.
- Mirriam Chitalu Chama-Chiliba & Rangan Gupta & Nonophile Nkambule & Naomi Tlotlego, 2011. "Forecasting Key Macroeconomic Variables of the South African Economy Using Bayesian Variable Selection," Working Papers 201132, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Annari de Waal & Renee van Eyden, 2013. "Forecasting key South African variables with a global VAR model," Working Papers 201346, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Kevin Kotze, 2013. "Forecasting South African Macroeconomic Data with a Nonlinear DSGE Model," Working Papers 201313, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Stan Du Plessis & Kevin Kotze, 2012. "Trends and Structural Changes in South African Macroeconomic Volatility," Working Papers 297, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Riane de Bruyn & Rangan Gupta & Renee van Eyden, 2013. "Forecasting The Rand-Dollar And Rand-Pound Exchange Rates Using Dynamic Model Averaging," Working Papers 201307, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Seedwell Hove & Albert Touna Mama & Fulbert Tchana Tchana, 2012. "Monetary policy and commodity terms of trade shocks in emerging market economies," Working Papers 307, Economic Research Southern Africa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.