Forecasting with Bayesian vector autoregressions -- Five years of experience : Robert B. Litterman, Journal of Business and Economic Statistics 4 (1986) 25-38
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 2 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Koop, 2011.
"Forecasting with Medium and Large Bayesian VARs,"
1117, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Gerit Vogt, 2009. "Konjunkturprognose in Deutschland. Ein Beitrag zur Prognose der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung auf Bundes- und Länderebene," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 36, 8.
- Adina Popescu & Alina Carare, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Risk-Premium Shocks in Hungary," IMF Working Papers 11/259, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrea Nobili, 2005. "Forecasting Output Growth And Inflation In The Euro Area: Are Financial Spreads Useful?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 544, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Alessandro Rebucci, 2003. "Bayesian Vars," IMF Working Papers 03/102, International Monetary Fund.
- Gonzalo Fernandez-de-Córdoba & José L. Torres, 2009.
"Forecasting the Spanish economy with an Augmented VAR-DSGE model,"
2009-1, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Gonzalo Fernández-de-Córdoba & José Torres, 2011. "Forecasting the Spanish economy with an augmented VAR–DSGE model," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 379-399, September.
- Melolinna, Marko, 2011. "What explains risk premia in crude oil futures?," Research Discussion Papers 2/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Warne, Anders, 2006. "Bayesian inference in cointegrated VAR models: with applications to the demand for euro area M3," Working Paper Series 0692, European Central Bank.
- Mirriam Chitalu Chama-Chiliba & Rangan Gupta & Nonophile Nkambule & Naomi Tlotlego, 2011. "Forecasting Key Macroeconomic Variables of the South African Economy Using Bayesian Variable Selection," Working Papers 201132, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2011. "Thomas J. Sargent and Christopher A. Sims: Empirical Macroeconomics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2011-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.