Crop-Level Supply Response by Agro-Climatic Region in Ethiopia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abrar Suleiman, 2004. "Smallholder Supply Response and Gender in Ethiopia: A Profit Function Analysis," Working Papers 2004007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2004.
- Johnson, Michael E. & Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena, 2013. "Assessing the potential and policy alternatives for achieving rice competitiveness and growth in Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1301, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yu, Bingxin & Fan, Shenggen, 2009.
"Rice production responses in Cambodia:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
939, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yu, Bingxin & Fan, Shenggen, 2009. "Rice Production Response in Cambodia," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51042, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kassie, Menale & Yesuf, Mahmud & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2008.
"The Role of Production Risk in Sustainable Land-Management Technology Adoption in the Ethiopian Highlands,"
dp-08-15-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Kassie, Menale & Yesuf, Mahmud & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2009. "The Role of Production Risk in Sustainable Land-Management Technology Adoption in the Ethiopian Highlands," Working Papers in Economics 407, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Dercon & Luc Christiaensen, 2007.
"Consumption risk, technology adoption and poverty traps: evidence from Ethiopia,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2007-06, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dercon, Stefan & Christiaensen, Luc, 2011. "Consumption risk, technology adoption and poverty traps: Evidence from Ethiopia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 159-173, November.
- Dercon, Stefan & Christiaensen, Luc, 2007. "Consumption risk, technology adoption, and poverty traps : evidence from Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4257, The World Bank.
- Stefan Dercon & Luc Christiaensen, 2007. "Consumption risk, technology adoption and poverty traps: evidence from Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2007-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Stefan Dercon & Luc Christiaensen, 2008. "Consumption risk, technology adoption and poverty traps: evidence from Ethiopia," WEF Working Papers 0035, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- World Bank, 2005. "Ethiopia : Well-Being and Poverty in Ethiopia, The Role of Agriculture and Agency," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8707, The World Bank.
- Zeng, Di & Alwang, Jeffrey & Norton, George & Shiferaw, Bekele & Jaleta, Moti & Yirga, Chilot, 2013. "Ex-Post Impacts of Improved Maize Varieties on Poverty in Rural Ethiopia," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149823, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Onyenweaku, C.E & Okoye, B.C & Okorie, K.C, 2007. "Determinants of Fertilizer Adoption by Rice Farmers in Bende Local Government Area of Abia State, Nigeria," MPRA Paper 26116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liverpool, Lenis Saweda O. & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 2010. "Poverty Status and the Impact of Formal Credit on Technology Use and Wellbeing among Ethiopian Smallholders," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 541-554, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.