Oxford University Press
- The Oxford Handbook of Venture Capital
edited by Cumming, Douglas
- EU Competition Law and Economics
by Geradin, Damien & Layne-Farrar, Anne & Petit, Nicolas
- The Predictable Surprise: Unraveling the U.S. Retirement System
by Schieber, Sylvester J.
- The Production of Difference: Race and the Management of Labor in U.S. History
by Roediger, David R. & Esch, Elizabeth D.
- Accounting for Business: An Integrated Print and Online Solution
by Scott, Peter
- Indus Waters and Social Change: The Evolution and Transition of Agrarian Society in Pakistan
by Naqvi, Saiyid Ali
- Reshaping Retirement Security: Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis
edited by Maurer, Raimond & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Warshawsky, Mark J.
- Blocked by Caste: Economic Discrimination in Modern India
edited by Thorat, Sukhadeo & Neuman, Katherine S.
- The Oxford Handbook of Banking
edited by Berger, Allen N. & Molyneux, Philip & Wilson, John O.S.
- Working Hard, Working Poor: A Global Journey
by Fields, Gary S.
- Outcast Labour in Asia: Circulation and Informalization of the Workforce at the Bottom of the Economy
by Breman, Jan
- Electricity Sector in India: Policy and Regulation
by Kumar, Alok & Chatterjee, Sushanta
- International Trade in Services in India: Implications for Growth and Inequality in a Globalizing World
by Raychaudhuri, Ajitava & De, Prabir
- The Oxford Handbook of Urban Planning
edited by Weber, Rachel & Crane, Randall
- The Oxford Handbook of Sports Economics Volume 2: Economics Through Sports
edited by Shmanske, Stephen & Kahane, Leo H.
- The Neo-liberal State
by Plant, Raymond
- What's Good for Business: Business and American Politics since World War II
edited by Phillips-Fein, Kim & Zelizer, Julian E.
- Why Some Firms Thrive While Others Fail: Governance and Management Lessons from the Crisis
by Stanton, Thomas H.
- Markets and Indigenous Peoples in Asia: Lessons from Development Projects
by Nathan, Dev & Thapa, Ganesh & Kelkar, Govind & Cordone, Antonella
- The Oxford Handbook of Greek and Roman Coinage
by Metcalf, William
- Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar
by Eichengreen, Barry
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Peace and Conflict
edited by Garfinkel, Michelle R. & Skaperdas, Stergios
- Capitalisms and Capitalism in the Twenty-First Century
edited by Morgan, Glenn & Whitley, Richard
- The Economics and Management of World Fisheries
by Bjorndal, Trond & Munro, Gordon
- Economics of Monetary Union, Edition 9
by De Grauwe, Paul
- Normative State Power in International Relations
by Koivisto, Marjo
- The Christian Consumer: Living Faithfully in a Fragile World
by Hartman, Laura M.
- Natural Gas Markets in the Middle East and North Africa
edited by Fattouh, Bassam & Stern, Jonathan
- Principles of Business for CSEC
by Stimpson, Peter
- Economic Geography: An Institutional Approach
by Hayter, Roger & Patchell, Jerry
- Growth, sustainability, and India's Economic Reforms
edited by Srinivasan, T.N.
- Access Points: An Institutional Theory of Policy Bias and Policy Complexity
by Ehrlich, Sean D.
- Dimensions of Economic Theory and Policy: Essays for Anjan Mukherji
edited by Dastidar, Krishnendu Ghosh & Mukhopadhyay, Hiranya & Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- India's Economy: Performance and Challenges: Essays in Honour of Montek Singh Ahluwalia
edited by Acharya, Shankar & Mohan, Rakesh
- Falling Behind: Explaining the Development Gap Between Latin America and the United States
edited by Fukuyama, Francis
- The Oxford Handbook of Quantitative Asset Management
edited by Scherer, Bernd & Winston, Kenneth
- Mexico in World History
by Beezley, William H.
- The Oxford Handbook of Health Economics
edited by Glied, Sherry & Smith, Peter C.
- Principles of Management Accounting: A South African Perspective, Edition 2
edited by Roos, & Cairney, & Chivaka, & Fourie, & Haji, & Pienaar, & Stack, & Swartz, & Williams, & Joubert, & Streng,
- Ideas and Politics in Social Science Research
edited by Beland, Daniel & Cox, Robert Henry
- Transmission of Financial Crises and Contagion: A Latent Factor Approach
by Dungey, Mardi & Fry, Renee A. & Gonzalez-Hermosillo, Brenda & Martin, Vance L.
- Survey Research in Corporate Finance: Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice
by Baker, H. Kent & Singleton, J. Clay & Veit, E. Theodore
- India: The Emerging Giant
by Panagariya, Arvind
- Risk: A Very Short Introduction
by Fischhoff, Baruch & Kadvany, John
- Hybrid Factories in the United States: The Japanese-Style Management and Production System under the Global Economy
edited by Kawamura, Tetsuji
- Economics of Good and Evil: The Quest for Economic Meaning from Gilgamesh to Wall Street
by Sedlacek, Tomas
- UK Energy Policy and the End of Market Fundamentalism
edited by Rutledge, Ian & Wright, Philip
- Social Pacts in Europe: Emergence, Evolution, and Institutionalization
edited by Avdagic, Sabina & Rhodes, Martin & Visser, Jelle
- Financial Literacy: Implications for Retirement Security and the Financial Marketplace
edited by Mitchell, Olivia S. & Lusardi, Annamaria
- Blame it on the WTO?: A Human Rights Critique
by Joseph, Sarah
- Climate Governance at the Crossroads: Experimenting with a Global Response after Kyoto
by Hoffmann, Matthew J.
- Financial Systems in Developing Economies: Growth, Inequality and Policy Evaluation in Thailand
by Townsend, Robert M.
- The Economics and Politics of Climate Change
edited by Helm, Dieter & Hepburn, Cameron
- The Oxford Handbook of Latin American Economics
edited by Ocampo, Jose Antonio & Ros, Jaime
- Human Security Report 2009/2010
by Report Project, Human Security
- Managing the Margins: Gender, Citizenship, and the International Regulation of Precarious Employment
by Vosko, Leah F.
- Applied Evolutionary Psychology
edited by Roberts, S. Craig
- An Inside View of the CAP Reform Process: Explaining the MacSharry, Agenda 2000, and Fischler Reforms
by Cunha, Arlindo & Swinbank, Alan
- Proceedings of the British Academy, Volume 166, Biographical Memoirs of Fellows, IX
by Johnston, FBA, Ron
- Structural Econometrics: Essays in Methodology and Applications
edited by Dutta, Bhaskar
- Regional Integration of Services in South Asia: Prospects and Challenges
by Chanda, Rupa
- Crises and Opportunities: The Shaping of Modern Finance
by Cassis, Youssef
- India Development Report 2011
edited by Dev, Mahendra
- Handbook of Population and Development in India
edited by Kumar, A. K, Shiv & Panda, Pradeep & Ved, Rajani R.
- The Political Economy of Collective Skill Formation
edited by Busemeyer, Marius R. & Trampusch, Christine
- The Global Auction: The Broken Promises of Education, Jobs, and Incomes
by Brown, Phillip & Lauder, Hugh & Ashton, David
- The Oxford Handbook of Nonlinear Filtering
edited by Crisan, Dan & Rozovskii, Boris
- Progress for the Poor
by Kenworthy, Lane
- Liquidity and Crises
edited by Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Tyrell, Marcel
- Global Perspectives on Income Taxation Law
by Avi-Yonah, Reuven & Sartori, Nicola & Marian, Omri
- Job Matching, Wage Dispersion, and Unemployment
by Mortensen, Dale T. & Pissarides, Christopher A. edited by Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- Access to Medicine in the Global Economy: International Agreements on Patents and Related Rights
by Ho, Cynthia
- Principles of Accounts for CSEC
by Austen, David & Halls-Bryan, Jacqueline
- The Dragon's Gift: The Real Story of China in Africa
by Brautigam, Deborah
- Reshaping Tomorrow: Is South Asia Ready for the Big Leap?
edited by Ghani, Ejaz
- Natural Capital: Theory and Practice of Mapping Ecosystem Services
edited by Kareiva, Peter & Tallis, Heather & Ricketts, Taylor H. & Daily, Gretchen C. & Polasky, Stephen
- The Oxford Handbook of the Atlantic World: 1450-1850
edited by Canny, Nicholas & Morgan, Philip
- The Transit Dimension of EU Energy Security: Russian Gas Transit Across Ukraine, Belarus, and Moldova
by Yafimava, Katja
- Risk Management in Turbulent Times
by Beneplanc, Gilles & Rochet, Jean-Charles
- At the Edge of Camelot: Debating Economics in Turbulent Times
by Katzner, Donald W.
- Accountants' Truth: Knowledge and Ethics in the Financial World
by Gill, Matthew
- Gender and Discrimination: Health, Nutritional Status, and Role of Women in India
edited by Pal, Manoranjan & Bharati, Premananda & Ghosh, Bholanath & Vasulu, T.S.
- Contingent Capital: Short-term Investors and the Evolution of Corporate Governance in France and Germany
by Goyer, Michel
- The Role of Labour Standards in Development: From theory to sustainable practice
edited by Novitz, Tonia & Mangan, David
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS THEORY AND SOUTH ASIA: Security, Political Economy, Domestic Politics, Identities, and Images, Vol. 2, Edition 2
by Sridharan, E.
- The Oxford Companion to Scottish History
edited by Lynch, Michael
- Econometric Methods for Labour Economics
by Bazen, Stephen
- Fixed Income Modelling
by Munk, Claus
- One Illness Away: Why People Become Poor and How They Escape Poverty
by Krishna, Anirudh
- The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Institutional Analysis
edited by Morgan, Glenn & Campbell, John & Crouch, Colin & Pedersen, Ove Kaj & Whitley, Richard
- The Implementation Game: The TRIPS Agreement and the Global Politics of Intellectual Property Reform in Developing Countries
by Deere, Carolyn
- The India Economy: Problems and Prospects: Selected Writings of D.R Gadgil
edited by Brahme, Sulabha
- The Oxford Handbook of Business and Government
edited by Coen, David & Grant, Wyn & Wilson, Graham
- Compensation and Restitution in Investor-State Arbitration: Principles and Practice
by Sabahi, Borzu
- Infrastructure at Crossroads: The Challenges of Governance
by Haldea, Gajendra
- Competition, Competitive Advantage, and Clusters: The Ideas of Michael Porter
edited by Huggins, Robert & Izushi, Hiro
- Germany and the Holy Roman Empire: Volume I: Maximilian I to the Peace of Westphalia, 1493-1648
by Whaley, Joachim
- Measuring Corporate Default Risk
by Duffie, Darrell
- Federalism and Fiscal Transfers in India
by Rangarajan, C. & Srivastava, D. K.
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Religion
edited by McCleary, Rachel M.
- Regulating the Risk of Unemployment: National Adaptations to Post-Industrial Labour Markets in Europe
edited by Clasen, Jochen & Clegg, Daniel
- The Dynamics of Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Data
edited by Minniti, Maria
- Environmental Economics: A Very Short Introduction
by Smith, Stephen
- Germany and the Holy Roman Empire: Volume II: The Peace of Westphalia to the Dissolution of the Reich, 1648-1806
by Whaley, Joachim
- World Trade Law after Neoliberalism: Reimagining the Global Economic Order
by Lang, Andrew
- Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar
by Eichengreen, Barry
- The North American Idea: A Vision of a Continental Future
by Pastor, Robert
- Poverty and Deprivation in Europe
by Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T.
- Property: Values and Institutions
by Dagan, Hanoch
- The Korean State and Social Policy: How South Korea Lifted Itself from Poverty and Dictatorship to Affluence and Democracy
by Ringen, Stein & Kwon, Huck-ju & Yi, Ilcheong & Kim, Taekyoon & Lee, Jooha
- Partition and Locality: Violence, Migration, and Development in Gujranwala and Sialkot 1947-1961
by Chattha, Ilyas
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Food Consumption and Policy
edited by Lusk, Jayson L. & Roosen, Jutta & Shogren, Jason
- Accounting CAPE Unit 2 A Caribbean Examinations Council Study Guide
by Caribbean Examinations Council,
- Crisis, Capital Flows and FDI in Emerging Asia
by Rajan, Ramkishen & Gopalan, Sasidaran & Hattari, Rabin
- Securing Lifelong Retirement Income: Global Annuity Markets and Policy
by Takayama, Noriyuki edited by Mitchell, Olivia S. & Piggott, John
- The Unfinished Journey: America Since World War II, Edition 7
by Chafe, William H.
- European Natural Gas Demand, Supply, and Pricing: Cycles, Seasons, and the Impact of LNG Price Arbitrage
by Honore, Anouk
- Economics, Edition 12
by Lipsey, Richard & Chrystal, Alec
- Global Political Economy, Edition 3
edited by Ravenhill, John
- The Oxford India Anthology of Business History
edited by Kudaisya, Medha
- The Oxford Handbook of Business and the Natural Environment
edited by Bansal, Pratima & Hoffman, Andrew J.
- The Responsible Corporation in a Global Economy
edited by Crouch, Colin & Maclean, Camilla
- The Financial Crisis of Our Time
by Kolb, Robert W.
- Bounded Rationality and Industrial Organization
by Spiegler, Ran
- The Global Stock Market: Issuers, Investors, and Intermediaries in an Uneven World
by Wojcik, Dariusz
- Mid-term Appraisal: Eleventh Five Year Plan 2007-2012
by Planning Commission, Government of India,
- The Oxford Handbook of Economic Forecasting
edited by Clements, Michael P. & Hendry, David F.
- Local Business Voice: The History of Chambers of Commerce in Britain, Ireland, and Revolutionary America, 1760-2011
by Bennett, Robert J.
- The Power of Place: Geography, Destiny, and Globalization's Rough Landscape
by de Blij, Harm
- Good Growth and Governance in Africa: Rethinking Development Strategies
edited by Noman, Akbar & Botchwey, Kwesi & Stein, Howard & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- Trust is the Coin of the Realm: Lessons from the Money Men in Afghanistan
by Thompson, Edwina
- The Rise of Mutual Funds: An Insider's View
by Fink, Matthew P.
- Zhu Rongji Meets the Press
by Zhu, Rongji
- Banking Strategy, Credit Appraisal, and Lending Decisions: A Risk-Return Framework, Edition 2
by Bhattacharya, Hrishikes
- The Oxford Handbook of the Social Science of Obesity
edited by Cawley, John
- Converging Worlds of Welfare?: British and German Social Policy in the 21st Century
edited by Clasen, Jochen
- Patrons of the Poor: Caste Politics and Policymaking in India
by Lakshman, Narayan
- Corporate Finance for Business
by Marney, John-Paul & Tarbert, Heather
- Dependence and Disillusionment: Emergence of National Consciousness in Later Nineteenth Century India
by Chandra, Sudhir
- Workers Across the Americas: The Transnational Turn in Labor History
edited by Fink, Leon
- After the Great Complacence: Financial Crisis and the Politics of Reform
by Engelen, Ewald & Erturk, Ismail & Froud, Julie & Johal, Sukhdev & Leaver, Adam & Moran, Mick & Nilsson, Adriana & Williams, Karel
- Dynamic Capabilities and Strategic Management: Organizing for Innovation and Growth
by Teece, David J.
- India: Brief History of a Civilization
by Trautmann, Thomas R.
- The Subprime Virus: Reckless Credit, Regulatory Failure, and Next Steps
by Engel, Kathleen C. & McCoy, Patricia A.
- India Infrastructure Report 2010: Infrastructure Development in a Sustainable Low Carbon Economy
- Settlement, Urbanization, and Population
edited by Bowman, Alan & Wilson, Andrew
- Truth in Lending: Theory, History, and a Way Forward
by Durkin, Thomas A. & Elliehausen, Gregory
- The Caribbean: The Genesis of a Fragmented Nationalism
by Knight, Franklin W.
- The Spinning World: A Global History of Cotton Textiles, 1200-1850
edited by Riello, Giorgio & Parthasarathi, Prasannan
- International Harmonization of Economic Regulation
by Nakagawa, Junji
- Political Economy of Production and Reproduction
by Chowdhry, Prem
- The Economist's Oath: On the Need for and Content of Professional Economic Ethics
by DeMartino, George F.
- Growth with Financial Stability: Central Banking in an Emerging Market
by Mohan, Rakesh
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Economic Development
edited by Szirmai, Adam & Naude, Wim & Goedhuys, Micheline
- Bayesian Smoothing and Regression for Longitudinal, Spatial and Event History Data
by Fahrmeir, Ludwig & Kneib, Thomas
- India Human Development Report 2011: Towards Social Inclusion
by Commission, Planning
- An Economist's Miscellany
by Basu, Kaushik
- Beauty Imagined: A History of the Global Beauty Industry
by Jones, Geoffrey
- The Worth of Goods: Valuation and Pricing in the Economy
edited by Beckert, Jens & Aspers, Patrik
- Financial Centres and International Capital Flows in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries
edited by Quennouelle-Corre, Laure & Cassis, Youssef
- Combatting Unemployment
by Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen J. edited by Eichhorst, Werner & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- Tax By Design: The Mirrlees Review
edited by (IFS), Institute for Fiscal Studies & Mirrlees, James
- Global Economic History: A Very Short Introduction
by Allen, Robert C.
- International Project Finance: Law and Practice
edited by Dewar, John
- Critical Enthusiasm: Capital Accumulation and the Transformation of Religious Passion
by Rosenberg, Jordana
- The Oxford Handbook of Bayesian Econometrics
edited by Geweke, John & Koop, Gary & van Dijk, Herman
- The Moral Foundation of Economic Behavior
by Rose, David C.
- Collected Papers in Theoretical Economics: Box Set (Vols I-IV)
by Basu, Kaushik
- Toward Development Economics: Indian Contributions 1900-1945
by Krishnamurty, J.
- Introduction to Econometrics, Edition 4
by Dougherty, Christopher
- Soft Innovation: Economics, Product Aesthetics, and the Creative Industries
by Stoneman, Paul
- Maths for Economics, Edition 3
by Renshaw, Geoff
- Can Economic Growth Be Sustained?: The Collected Papers of Vernon W. Ruttan and Yujiro Hayami
edited by Otsuka, Keijiro & Runge, C. Ford
- Political Economy: The Contest of Economic Ideas, 3rd Edition, Edition 3
by Stilwell, Frank
- Following the Rules: Practical Reasoning and Deontic Constraint
by Heath, Joseph
- Central Asia in World History
by Golden, Peter B.
- Managed by the Markets: How Finance Re-Shaped America
by Davis, Gerald F.
- The Economies of Hellenistic Societies, Third to First Centuries BC
edited by Archibald, Zosia & Davies, John K. & Gabrielsen, Vincent
- Health Systems in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: An economic and policy perspective
edited by Smith, Richard D. & Hanson, Kara
- Men, Women, and Money: Perspectives on Gender, Wealth, and Investment 1850-1930
edited by Green, David R. & Owens, Alastair & Maltby, Josephine & Rutterford, Janette
- The Oxford Handbook of Political Science
edited by Goodin, Robert E.
- Measuring Inequality, Edition 3
by Cowell, Frank
- Enterprising China: Business, Economic, and Legal Developments since 1979
by Yueh, Linda
- Thrift and Thriving in America: Capitalism and Moral Order from the Puritans to the Present
edited by Yates, Joshua & Davison Hunter, James
- Public Goods, Public Gains: Calculating the Social Benefits of Public R&D
by Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T.
- Accounting GAAP, Edition 3
by Lubbe, Ilse & Modack, Goolam & Watson, Alex
- The Concrete Euro: Implementing Monetary Policy in the Euro Area
edited by Mercier, Paul & Papadia, Francesco
- The Battle for Employment Guarantee
edited by Khera, Reetika
- Decision Making, Affect, and Learning: Attention and Performance XXIII
edited by Delgado, Mauricio R. & Phelps, Elizabeth A. & Robbins, Trevor W.
- Redundancy: The Law and Practice, Edition 3
by McMullen, John
- Changing Fortunes: Income Mobility and Poverty Dynamics in Britain
by Jenkins, Stephen P.
- Fragile States: Causes, Costs, and Responses
edited by Naude, Wim & Santos-Paulino, Amelia U. & McGillivray, Mark
- The New Harvest: Agricultural Innovation in Africa
by Juma, Calestous
- The Oxford Handbook of Judaism and Economics
edited by Levine, Aaron
- India: Social Development Report 2010: The Land Question and the Marginalized
by Council for Social Development (CSD),
- Public Economics, Edition 5
edited by Black, Philip & Calitz, Estian & Steenekamp, Tjaart & Siebrits, Krige
- EU Foreign Investment Law
by Dimopoulos, Angelos
- Trust is the Coin of the Realm: Lessons from the Money Men in Afghanistan
by Thompson, Edwina A.
- Compassion, by the Pound: The Economics of Farm Animal Welfare
by Norwood, F. Bailey & Lusk, Jayson L.
- Legislating International Organization: The US Congress, the IMF, and the World Bank
by Lavelle, Kathryn