Oxford University Press
- A Country Merchant, 1495-1520: Trading and Farming at the End of the Middle Ages
by Dyer, Christopher
- Education and Economics: Disciplinary Evolution and Policy Discourse
by Chattopadhyay, Saumen
- Knowledge and Coordination: A Liberal Interpretation
by Klein, Daniel
- Innovation and Growth: From R&D Strategies of Innovating Firms to Economy-wide Technological Change
edited by Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Borje & Karlsson, Charlie & Loof, Hans
- International Law in Financial Regulation and Monetary Affairs
edited by Cottier, Thomas & Jackson, John H. & Lastra, Rosa M.
- Why Has China Grown So Fast For So Long?
by Malik, Khalid
- After Empires: European Integration, Decolonization, and the Challenge from the Global South 1957-1986
by Garavini, Giuliano
- The Age of Dualization: The Changing Face of Inequality in Deindustrializing Societies
edited by Emmenegger, Patrick & Hausermann, Silja & Palier, Bruno & Seeleib-Kaiser, Martin
- Health and Social Justice
by Ruger, Jennifer Prah
- The Constitutionalization of the Global Corporate Sphere?
by Thompson, Grahame F.
- Human Development in South Asia 2010-2011: Food Security in South Asia
by Mahbub ul Haq Development Centre,
- Caring for America: Home Health Workers in the Shadow of the Welfare State
by Boris, Eileen & Klein, Jennifer
- The Thief of Time: Philosophical Essays on Procrastination
edited by Andreou, Chrisoula & White, Mark D.
- Social Exclusion and Adverse Inclusion: Development and Deprivation of Adivasis in India
edited by Nathan, Dev & Xaxa, Virginius
- Health Care Reform and American Politics: What Everyone Needs to Know
by Jacobs, Lawrence R. & Skocpol, Theda
- Welfare States and Immigrant Rights: The Politics of Inclusion and Exclusion
by Sainsbury, Diane
- Pierre Laroque and the Welfare State in Postwar France
by Jabbari, Eric
- The Global Stock Market: Issuers, Investors, and Intermediaries in an Uneven World
by Wojcik, Dariusz
- The Oxford Handbook of Sports Economics Volume 1: The Economics of Sports
edited by Kahane, Leo H. & Shmanske, Stephen
- The Oxford Companion to the Economics of Africa
edited by Aryeetey, Ernest & Devarajan, Shantayanan & Kanbur, Ravi & Kasekende, Louis
- Reckoning With Markets: The Role of Moral Reflection in Economics
by Halteman, James & Noell, Edd S.
- India's Economic Reforms and Development: Essays for Manmohan Singh, Second Edition, Edition 2
edited by Ahluwalia, Isher Judge & Little, I.M.D.
- Economics Skills and Practice: Oxford IB Diploma Programme
by Ziogas, Constantine
- Economic Survey 2011-12
by Ministry of Finance, Government of India,
- Growth, Development, and Diversity: India's Record since Liberalization
edited by Pushpangadan, K. & Balasubramanyam, V.N.
- Why Capitalism?
by Meltzer, Allan H.
- The New Oxford Companion to Economics in India, Edition 3
edited by Basu, Kaushik & Maertens, Annemie
- Probe Revisited: A Report on Elementary Education in India
by De, Anuradha & Khera, Reetika & Samson, Meera & Shiva Kumar, A. K.
- Employment in the Lean Years: Policy and Prospects for the Next Decade
edited by Marsden, David
- IB Study Guide: Economics 2nd Edition: For the IB Diploma, Edition 2
by Ziogas, Constantine
- Foundations of Economics, Edition 2
by Gillespie, Andrew
- The Telecom Revolution in India: Technology, Regulation, and Policy
edited by Sridhar, Varadharajan
- The Globalization Paradox: Why Global Markets, States, and Democracy Can't Coexist
by Rodrik, Dani
- The Varieties of Pension Governance: Pension Privatization in Europe
edited by Ebbinghaus, Bernhard
- The Company-State: Corporate Sovereignty and the Early Modern Foundations of the British Empire in India
by Stern, Philip J.
- Mathematical Methods and Economic Theory
by Mukherji, Anjan & Guha, Subrata
- Economic History of India, 1857-1947, Edition 3
by Roy, Tirthankar
- Macroeconomics of Post-Reform India
by Rakshit, Mihir
- The Price of German Unity: Reunification and the Crisis of the Welfare State
by Ritter, Gerhard A.
- Nordic Capitalisms and Globalization: New Forms of Economic Organization and Welfare Institutions
edited by Kristensen, Peer Hull & Lilja, Kari
- Oxford Textbook of Public Health, Edition 5
edited by Detels, Roger & Beaglehole, Robert & Lansang, Mary Ann & Gulliford, Martin
- Governing the Euro Area in Good Times and Bad
by Hodson, Dermot
- Accounting: A Smart Approach
by Carey, Mary & Knowles, Cathy & Towers-Clark, Jane
- Inside the Firm: Contributions to Personnel Economics
by Lazear, Edward P. edited by Altmann, Steffen & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- Economic Survey 2010-11
by Ministry of Finance Government of India,
- Romances of Free Trade: British Literature, Laissez-Faire, and the Global Nineteenth Century
by Celikkol, Ayse
- Metro Rail Projects In India: A Study In Project Planning
- Minority Shareholders: Law, Practice and Procedure, Edition 4
by Joffe QC, Victor & Drake, David & Richardson, Giles & Lightman, Daniel & Collingwood, Tim
- The Oxford Handbook of Economic Inequality
edited by Salverda, Wiemer & Nolan, Brian & Smeeding, Timothy M.
- Environmental Tax Reform (ETR): A Policy for Green Growth
edited by Ekins, Paul & Speck, Stefan
- The Grammar of Caste: Economic Discrimination in Contemporary India
by Deshpande, Ashwani
- The Outsiders: Economic Reform and Informal Labour in a Developing Economy
by Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal
- The Millennium Declaration, Rights, and Constitutions
by Ghai, Yash
- Accounting CAPE Unit 1 A Caribbean Examinations Council Study Guide
by Caribbean Examinations Council,
- Intermediate Environmental Economics: International Edition, Edition 2
by Kolstad, Charles
- The Relational Economy: Geographies of Knowing and Learning
by Bathelt, Harald & Gluckler, Johannes
- International Relations Theory and South Asia: Security, Political Economy, Domestic Politics, Identities, and Images Vol. 1
edited by Sridharan, E.
- Natural Gas Markets in the Middle East and North Africa
edited by Fattouh, Bassam & Stern, Jonathan
- Principles of Business for CSEC
by Stimpson, Peter
- Economic Geography: An Institutional Approach
by Hayter, Roger & Patchell, Jerry
- Growth, sustainability, and India's Economic Reforms
edited by Srinivasan, T.N.
- Access Points: An Institutional Theory of Policy Bias and Policy Complexity
by Ehrlich, Sean D.
- Dimensions of Economic Theory and Policy: Essays for Anjan Mukherji
edited by Dastidar, Krishnendu Ghosh & Mukhopadhyay, Hiranya & Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- India's Economy: Performance and Challenges: Essays in Honour of Montek Singh Ahluwalia
edited by Acharya, Shankar & Mohan, Rakesh
- Falling Behind: Explaining the Development Gap Between Latin America and the United States
edited by Fukuyama, Francis
- The Oxford Handbook of Quantitative Asset Management
edited by Scherer, Bernd & Winston, Kenneth
- Mexico in World History
by Beezley, William H.
- The Oxford Handbook of Health Economics
edited by Glied, Sherry & Smith, Peter C.
- Principles of Management Accounting: A South African Perspective, Edition 2
edited by Roos, & Cairney, & Chivaka, & Fourie, & Haji, & Pienaar, & Stack, & Swartz, & Williams, & Joubert, & Streng,
- Ideas and Politics in Social Science Research
edited by Beland, Daniel & Cox, Robert Henry
- Transmission of Financial Crises and Contagion: A Latent Factor Approach
by Dungey, Mardi & Fry, Renee A. & Gonzalez-Hermosillo, Brenda & Martin, Vance L.
- Survey Research in Corporate Finance: Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice
by Baker, H. Kent & Singleton, J. Clay & Veit, E. Theodore
- India: The Emerging Giant
by Panagariya, Arvind
- Risk: A Very Short Introduction
by Fischhoff, Baruch & Kadvany, John
- Hybrid Factories in the United States: The Japanese-Style Management and Production System under the Global Economy
edited by Kawamura, Tetsuji
- Economics of Good and Evil: The Quest for Economic Meaning from Gilgamesh to Wall Street
by Sedlacek, Tomas
- UK Energy Policy and the End of Market Fundamentalism
edited by Rutledge, Ian & Wright, Philip
- Social Pacts in Europe: Emergence, Evolution, and Institutionalization
edited by Avdagic, Sabina & Rhodes, Martin & Visser, Jelle
- Financial Literacy: Implications for Retirement Security and the Financial Marketplace
edited by Mitchell, Olivia S. & Lusardi, Annamaria
- Blame it on the WTO?: A Human Rights Critique
by Joseph, Sarah
- Climate Governance at the Crossroads: Experimenting with a Global Response after Kyoto
by Hoffmann, Matthew J.
- Financial Systems in Developing Economies: Growth, Inequality and Policy Evaluation in Thailand
by Townsend, Robert M.
- The Economics and Politics of Climate Change
edited by Helm, Dieter & Hepburn, Cameron
- The Oxford Handbook of Latin American Economics
edited by Ocampo, Jose Antonio & Ros, Jaime
- Human Security Report 2009/2010
by Report Project, Human Security
- Managing the Margins: Gender, Citizenship, and the International Regulation of Precarious Employment
by Vosko, Leah F.
- Applied Evolutionary Psychology
edited by Roberts, S. Craig
- An Inside View of the CAP Reform Process: Explaining the MacSharry, Agenda 2000, and Fischler Reforms
by Cunha, Arlindo & Swinbank, Alan
- Proceedings of the British Academy, Volume 166, Biographical Memoirs of Fellows, IX
by Johnston, FBA, Ron
- Structural Econometrics: Essays in Methodology and Applications
edited by Dutta, Bhaskar
- Regional Integration of Services in South Asia: Prospects and Challenges
by Chanda, Rupa
- Crises and Opportunities: The Shaping of Modern Finance
by Cassis, Youssef
- India Development Report 2011
edited by Dev, Mahendra
- Handbook of Population and Development in India
edited by Kumar, A. K, Shiv & Panda, Pradeep & Ved, Rajani R.
- The Political Economy of Collective Skill Formation
edited by Busemeyer, Marius R. & Trampusch, Christine
- The Global Auction: The Broken Promises of Education, Jobs, and Incomes
by Brown, Phillip & Lauder, Hugh & Ashton, David
- The Oxford Handbook of Nonlinear Filtering
edited by Crisan, Dan & Rozovskii, Boris
- Progress for the Poor
by Kenworthy, Lane
- Liquidity and Crises
edited by Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Tyrell, Marcel
- Global Perspectives on Income Taxation Law
by Avi-Yonah, Reuven & Sartori, Nicola & Marian, Omri
- Job Matching, Wage Dispersion, and Unemployment
by Mortensen, Dale T. & Pissarides, Christopher A. edited by Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- Access to Medicine in the Global Economy: International Agreements on Patents and Related Rights
by Ho, Cynthia
- Principles of Accounts for CSEC
by Austen, David & Halls-Bryan, Jacqueline
- The Dragon's Gift: The Real Story of China in Africa
by Brautigam, Deborah
- Reshaping Tomorrow: Is South Asia Ready for the Big Leap?
edited by Ghani, Ejaz
- Natural Capital: Theory and Practice of Mapping Ecosystem Services
edited by Kareiva, Peter & Tallis, Heather & Ricketts, Taylor H. & Daily, Gretchen C. & Polasky, Stephen
- The Oxford Handbook of the Atlantic World: 1450-1850
edited by Canny, Nicholas & Morgan, Philip
- The Transit Dimension of EU Energy Security: Russian Gas Transit Across Ukraine, Belarus, and Moldova
by Yafimava, Katja
- Risk Management in Turbulent Times
by Beneplanc, Gilles & Rochet, Jean-Charles
- At the Edge of Camelot: Debating Economics in Turbulent Times
by Katzner, Donald W.
- Accountants' Truth: Knowledge and Ethics in the Financial World
by Gill, Matthew
- Gender and Discrimination: Health, Nutritional Status, and Role of Women in India
edited by Pal, Manoranjan & Bharati, Premananda & Ghosh, Bholanath & Vasulu, T.S.
- Contingent Capital: Short-term Investors and the Evolution of Corporate Governance in France and Germany
by Goyer, Michel
- The Role of Labour Standards in Development: From theory to sustainable practice
edited by Novitz, Tonia & Mangan, David
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS THEORY AND SOUTH ASIA: Security, Political Economy, Domestic Politics, Identities, and Images, Vol. 2, Edition 2
by Sridharan, E.
- The Oxford Companion to Scottish History
edited by Lynch, Michael
- Econometric Methods for Labour Economics
by Bazen, Stephen
- Fixed Income Modelling
by Munk, Claus
- One Illness Away: Why People Become Poor and How They Escape Poverty
by Krishna, Anirudh
- The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Institutional Analysis
edited by Morgan, Glenn & Campbell, John & Crouch, Colin & Pedersen, Ove Kaj & Whitley, Richard
- The Implementation Game: The TRIPS Agreement and the Global Politics of Intellectual Property Reform in Developing Countries
by Deere, Carolyn
- The India Economy: Problems and Prospects: Selected Writings of D.R Gadgil
edited by Brahme, Sulabha
- The Oxford Handbook of Business and Government
edited by Coen, David & Grant, Wyn & Wilson, Graham
- Compensation and Restitution in Investor-State Arbitration: Principles and Practice
by Sabahi, Borzu
- Infrastructure at Crossroads: The Challenges of Governance
by Haldea, Gajendra
- Competition, Competitive Advantage, and Clusters: The Ideas of Michael Porter
edited by Huggins, Robert & Izushi, Hiro
- Germany and the Holy Roman Empire: Volume I: Maximilian I to the Peace of Westphalia, 1493-1648
by Whaley, Joachim
- Measuring Corporate Default Risk
by Duffie, Darrell
- Federalism and Fiscal Transfers in India
by Rangarajan, C. & Srivastava, D. K.
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Religion
edited by McCleary, Rachel M.
- Regulating the Risk of Unemployment: National Adaptations to Post-Industrial Labour Markets in Europe
edited by Clasen, Jochen & Clegg, Daniel
- The Dynamics of Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Data
edited by Minniti, Maria
- Environmental Economics: A Very Short Introduction
by Smith, Stephen
- Germany and the Holy Roman Empire: Volume II: The Peace of Westphalia to the Dissolution of the Reich, 1648-1806
by Whaley, Joachim
- World Trade Law after Neoliberalism: Reimagining the Global Economic Order
by Lang, Andrew
- Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar
by Eichengreen, Barry
- The North American Idea: A Vision of a Continental Future
by Pastor, Robert
- Poverty and Deprivation in Europe
by Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T.
- Property: Values and Institutions
by Dagan, Hanoch
- The Korean State and Social Policy: How South Korea Lifted Itself from Poverty and Dictatorship to Affluence and Democracy
by Ringen, Stein & Kwon, Huck-ju & Yi, Ilcheong & Kim, Taekyoon & Lee, Jooha
- Partition and Locality: Violence, Migration, and Development in Gujranwala and Sialkot 1947-1961
by Chattha, Ilyas
- The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Food Consumption and Policy
edited by Lusk, Jayson L. & Roosen, Jutta & Shogren, Jason
- Accounting CAPE Unit 2 A Caribbean Examinations Council Study Guide
by Caribbean Examinations Council,
- Crisis, Capital Flows and FDI in Emerging Asia
by Rajan, Ramkishen & Gopalan, Sasidaran & Hattari, Rabin
- Securing Lifelong Retirement Income: Global Annuity Markets and Policy
by Takayama, Noriyuki edited by Mitchell, Olivia S. & Piggott, John
- The Unfinished Journey: America Since World War II, Edition 7
by Chafe, William H.
- European Natural Gas Demand, Supply, and Pricing: Cycles, Seasons, and the Impact of LNG Price Arbitrage
by Honore, Anouk
- Economics, Edition 12
by Lipsey, Richard & Chrystal, Alec
- Global Political Economy, Edition 3
edited by Ravenhill, John
- The Oxford India Anthology of Business History
edited by Kudaisya, Medha
- The Oxford Handbook of Business and the Natural Environment
edited by Bansal, Pratima & Hoffman, Andrew J.
- The Responsible Corporation in a Global Economy
edited by Crouch, Colin & Maclean, Camilla
- The Financial Crisis of Our Time
by Kolb, Robert W.
- Bounded Rationality and Industrial Organization
by Spiegler, Ran
- The Global Stock Market: Issuers, Investors, and Intermediaries in an Uneven World
by Wojcik, Dariusz
- Mid-term Appraisal: Eleventh Five Year Plan 2007-2012
by Planning Commission, Government of India,
- The Oxford Handbook of Economic Forecasting
edited by Clements, Michael P. & Hendry, David F.
- Local Business Voice: The History of Chambers of Commerce in Britain, Ireland, and Revolutionary America, 1760-2011
by Bennett, Robert J.
- The Power of Place: Geography, Destiny, and Globalization's Rough Landscape
by de Blij, Harm
- Good Growth and Governance in Africa: Rethinking Development Strategies
edited by Noman, Akbar & Botchwey, Kwesi & Stein, Howard & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- Trust is the Coin of the Realm: Lessons from the Money Men in Afghanistan
by Thompson, Edwina
- The Rise of Mutual Funds: An Insider's View
by Fink, Matthew P.
- Zhu Rongji Meets the Press
by Zhu, Rongji
- Banking Strategy, Credit Appraisal, and Lending Decisions: A Risk-Return Framework, Edition 2
by Bhattacharya, Hrishikes
- The Oxford Handbook of the Social Science of Obesity
edited by Cawley, John
- Converging Worlds of Welfare?: British and German Social Policy in the 21st Century
edited by Clasen, Jochen
- Patrons of the Poor: Caste Politics and Policymaking in India
by Lakshman, Narayan
- Corporate Finance for Business
by Marney, John-Paul & Tarbert, Heather
- Dependence and Disillusionment: Emergence of National Consciousness in Later Nineteenth Century India
by Chandra, Sudhir
- Workers Across the Americas: The Transnational Turn in Labor History
edited by Fink, Leon
- After the Great Complacence: Financial Crisis and the Politics of Reform
by Engelen, Ewald & Erturk, Ismail & Froud, Julie & Johal, Sukhdev & Leaver, Adam & Moran, Mick & Nilsson, Adriana & Williams, Karel
- Dynamic Capabilities and Strategic Management: Organizing for Innovation and Growth
by Teece, David J.
- India: Brief History of a Civilization
by Trautmann, Thomas R.
- The Subprime Virus: Reckless Credit, Regulatory Failure, and Next Steps
by Engel, Kathleen C. & McCoy, Patricia A.
- India Infrastructure Report 2010: Infrastructure Development in a Sustainable Low Carbon Economy
- Settlement, Urbanization, and Population
edited by Bowman, Alan & Wilson, Andrew
- Truth in Lending: Theory, History, and a Way Forward
by Durkin, Thomas A. & Elliehausen, Gregory
- The Caribbean: The Genesis of a Fragmented Nationalism
by Knight, Franklin W.
- The Spinning World: A Global History of Cotton Textiles, 1200-1850
edited by Riello, Giorgio & Parthasarathi, Prasannan
- International Harmonization of Economic Regulation
by Nakagawa, Junji
- Political Economy of Production and Reproduction
by Chowdhry, Prem
- The Economist's Oath: On the Need for and Content of Professional Economic Ethics
by DeMartino, George F.
- Growth with Financial Stability: Central Banking in an Emerging Market
by Mohan, Rakesh
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Economic Development
edited by Szirmai, Adam & Naude, Wim & Goedhuys, Micheline
- Bayesian Smoothing and Regression for Longitudinal, Spatial and Event History Data
by Fahrmeir, Ludwig & Kneib, Thomas
- India Human Development Report 2011: Towards Social Inclusion
by Commission, Planning
- An Economist's Miscellany
by Basu, Kaushik
- Beauty Imagined: A History of the Global Beauty Industry
by Jones, Geoffrey
- The Worth of Goods: Valuation and Pricing in the Economy
edited by Beckert, Jens & Aspers, Patrik
- Financial Centres and International Capital Flows in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries
edited by Quennouelle-Corre, Laure & Cassis, Youssef
- Combatting Unemployment
by Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen J. edited by Eichhorst, Werner & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- Tax By Design: The Mirrlees Review
edited by (IFS), Institute for Fiscal Studies & Mirrlees, James
- Global Economic History: A Very Short Introduction
by Allen, Robert C.
- International Project Finance: Law and Practice
edited by Dewar, John
- Critical Enthusiasm: Capital Accumulation and the Transformation of Religious Passion
by Rosenberg, Jordana
- The Oxford Handbook of Bayesian Econometrics
edited by Geweke, John & Koop, Gary & van Dijk, Herman
- The Moral Foundation of Economic Behavior
by Rose, David C.
- Collected Papers in Theoretical Economics: Box Set (Vols I-IV)
by Basu, Kaushik
- Toward Development Economics: Indian Contributions 1900-1945
by Krishnamurty, J.
- Introduction to Econometrics, Edition 4
by Dougherty, Christopher