Fairness in Practice: A Social Contract for a Global Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Häußermann, Johann Jakob, 2017. "Fairness in international trade policy: equality and differential treatment in theory and practice (working paper)," MPRA Paper 82246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goff, Sarah C., 2016. "Fair trade: global problems and individual responsibilities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68285, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Risse, Mathias & Wollner, Gabriel, 2014. "Three Images of Trade: On the Place of Trade in a Theory of Global Justice," Working Paper Series rwp14-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Häußermann, Johann Jakob, 2017. "Fairness in International Trade Policy: Equality and Differential Treatment in Theory and Practice," EconStor Preprints 170695, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199846153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.