Working Hard, Working Poor: A Global Journey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- John E. Roemer, 1994. "A Future for Socialism," Politics & Society, , vol. 22(4), pages 451-478, December.
- Murata, Yasuo, 1977. "Mathematics for Stability and Optimization of Economic Systems," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125112505 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter, 1998. "Dynamics Of Natural Rates Of Growth And Employment," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 345-368, September.
- Toichiro Asada & Peter Flaschel & Gang Gong & Willi Semmler, 2003. "Monetary Policy, Currency Unions and Open Economy Macrodynamics," Bulletin of the Czech Econometric Society, The Czech Econometric Society, vol. 10(19).
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Asada, Toichiro & Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter & Mouakil, Tarik & Proaño, Christian R., 2010.
"Stabilizing an unstable economy: On the choice of proper policy measures,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-43.
- Asada, Toichiro & Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter & Mouakil, Tarik & Proaño, Christian R., 2009. "Stabilizing an unstable economy: on the choice of proper policy measures," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Peter Flaschel & Peter Skott, 2006. "Steindlian Models Of Growth And Stagnation," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 303-338, July.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2007. "Principles of Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 275-289, March.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Gangolf Groh & Carsten Köper & Willi Semmler, 1999. "Towards Applied Disequilibrium Growth Theory: VI Substitution, Money-Holdings, Wealth-Effects and Further Extensions," Working Paper Series 98, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Yoshida, Hiroyuki & Asada, Toichiro, 2007. "Dynamic analysis of policy lag in a Keynes-Goodwin model: Stability, instability, cycles and chaos," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 441-469, March.
- Peter Flaschel & Alfred Greiner & Camille Logeay & Christian Proano, 2010. "Employment Cycles, Low Income Work and the Dynamic Impact of Minimum Wages. A Macro Perspective," IMK Working Paper 4-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- H. Rose, 1967. "On the Non-Linear Theory of the Employment Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 153-173.
- Toichiro Asada, 1995. "Kaldorian dynamics in an open economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 239-269, October.
- Alfred Greiner & Peter Flaschel, 2010. "Public Debt And Public Investment In An Endogenous Growth Model With Real Wage Rigidities," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(1), pages 68-84, February.
- Peter Docherty, 2005. "Money and Employment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2578.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, July.
- Groth, Christian & Madsen, Jakob B., 2016.
"Medium-term fluctuations and the “Great Ratios” of economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 149-176.
- Christian Groth & Jakob B. Madsen, 2013. "Medium-term Fluctuations and the "Great Ratios" of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 13-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Godley, Wynne, 1999. "Money and Credit in a Keynesian Model of Income Determination," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 393-411, July.
- C. Chiarella & P. Flaschel, 1999. "Keynesian monetary growth dynamicsin open economies," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 89(0), pages 35-59, January.
- Asada, Toichiro & Semmler, Willi, 1995. "Growth and finance: An intertemporal model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 623-649.
- Pu Chen & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Willi Semmler, 2006. "Keynesian Macrodynamics and the Phillips Curve. An Estimated Baseline Macromodel for the U.S. Economy," Working Paper Series 147, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary S. Fields, 2014. "Self-employment and poverty in developing countries: Helping the self-employed earn more for the work they do," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-60, May.
- David N Margolis, 2014.
"By Choice and by Necessity: Entrepreneurship and Self-Employment in the Developing World,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 26(4), pages 419-436, September.
- Margolis, David N., 2014. "By Choice and by Necessity: Entrepreneurship and Self-Employment in the Developing World," IZA Discussion Papers 8273, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Margolis, 2014. "By Choice and by Necessity: Entrepreneurship and Self-Employment in the Developing World," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01060265, HAL.
- David Margolis, 2014. "By Choice and by Necessity: Entrepreneurship and Self-Employment in the Developing World," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01052586, HAL.
- Fields, Gary S., 2013. "Aid, Growth, and Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 7141, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aïssata COULIBALY & Urbain Thierry YOGO, 2016. "Access to Financial Services and Working Poverty in Developing Countries," Working Papers 201620, CERDI.
- Gary Fields, 2012. "Challenges and policy lessons for the growth-employment-poverty nexus in developing countries," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Aalia Cassim & Kezia Lilenstein & Morné Oosthuizen & Francois Steenkamp, 2016. "Informality and Inclusive Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201602, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Fields, Gary S., 2012. "Aid, Growth, and Jobs," WIDER Working Paper Series 086, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Apolte, Thomas & Gerling, Lena, 2015. "Youth bulges, insurrections, and politico-economic institutions: Theory and empirical evidence," CIW Discussion Papers 3/2015, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Golub, Stephen & Hayat, Faraz, 2014. "Employment, unemployment, and underemployment in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guillermo Cruces & Gary Fields & David Jaume & Mariana Viollaz, 2015.
"The growth-employment-poverty nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Cross-country analysis,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
110, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guillermo Cruces & Gary S. Fields & David Jaume & Mariana Viollaz, 2016. "The Growth-Employment-Poverty Nexus in Latin America in the 2000s: Cross-Country Analysis," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0200, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Apolte, Thomas, 2014.
"Youth bulges, insurrections, and politico-economic institutions,"
CIW Discussion Papers
2/2014, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Gerling, Lena & Apolte, Thomas, 2015. "Youth Bulges, Insurrections, and Politico-Economic Institutions," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112945, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gary S. Fields, 2012. "Beschäftigung und Entwicklung in Entwicklungsländern: eine Bestandsaufnahme dessen, was uns die Forschung lehren kann," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 81(3), pages 23-32.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-86 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199794645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.