Knowledge and Coordination: A Liberal Interpretation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Klein, Daniel B., 2014. "Knowledge and Coordination: A Liberal Interpretation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199355327.
References listed on IDEAS
- John E. Roemer, 1994. "A Future for Socialism," Politics & Society, , vol. 22(4), pages 451-478, December.
- Murata, Yasuo, 1977. "Mathematics for Stability and Optimization of Economic Systems," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125112505 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter, 1998. "Dynamics Of Natural Rates Of Growth And Employment," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 345-368, September.
- H. Rose, 1967. "On the Non-Linear Theory of the Employment Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 153-173.
- Toichiro Asada & Peter Flaschel & Gang Gong & Willi Semmler, 2003. "Monetary Policy, Currency Unions and Open Economy Macrodynamics," Bulletin of the Czech Econometric Society, The Czech Econometric Society, vol. 10(19).
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Toichiro Asada, 1995. "Kaldorian dynamics in an open economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 239-269, October.
- Alfred Greiner & Peter Flaschel, 2010. "Public Debt And Public Investment In An Endogenous Growth Model With Real Wage Rigidities," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(1), pages 68-84, February.
- Asada, Toichiro & Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter & Mouakil, Tarik & Proaño, Christian R., 2010.
"Stabilizing an unstable economy: On the choice of proper policy measures,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-43.
- Asada, Toichiro & Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter & Mouakil, Tarik & Proaño, Christian R., 2009. "Stabilizing an unstable economy: on the choice of proper policy measures," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Peter Flaschel & Peter Skott, 2006. "Steindlian Models Of Growth And Stagnation," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 303-338, July.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Peter Docherty, 2005. "Money and Employment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2578, April.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2007. "Principles of Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 275-289, March.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, July.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Gangolf Groh & Carsten Köper & Willi Semmler, 1999. "Towards Applied Disequilibrium Growth Theory: VI Substitution, Money-Holdings, Wealth-Effects and Further Extensions," Working Paper Series 98, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Groth, Christian & Madsen, Jakob B., 2016.
"Medium-term fluctuations and the “Great Ratios” of economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 149-176.
- Christian Groth & Jakob B. Madsen, 2013. "Medium-term Fluctuations and the "Great Ratios" of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 13-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Godley, Wynne, 1999. "Money and Credit in a Keynesian Model of Income Determination," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 393-411, July.
- C. Chiarella & P. Flaschel, 1999. "Keynesian monetary growth dynamicsin open economies," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 89(0), pages 35-59, January.
- Yoshida, Hiroyuki & Asada, Toichiro, 2007. "Dynamic analysis of policy lag in a Keynes-Goodwin model: Stability, instability, cycles and chaos," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 441-469, March.
- Asada, Toichiro & Semmler, Willi, 1995. "Growth and finance: An intertemporal model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 623-649.
- Peter Flaschel & Alfred Greiner & Camille Logeay & Christian Proano, 2010. "Employment Cycles, Low Income Work and the Dynamic Impact of Minimum Wages. A Macro Perspective," IMK Working Paper 4-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Pu Chen & Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Willi Semmler, 2006. "Keynesian Macrodynamics and the Phillips Curve. An Estimated Baseline Macromodel for the U.S. Economy," Working Paper Series 147, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marek Hudík, 2015. "A preference change or a perception change? A comment on Dietrich and List," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(2), pages 425-431, May.
- Daniel B. Klein, 2014. "Does Economics Need an Infusion of Religious or Quasi-Religious Formulations? A Symposium Prologue," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 11(2), pages 97-105, May.
- Anthony J. Evans & Vlad Tarko, 2014. "Contemporary Work in Austrian Economics," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 29(Fall 2014), pages 135-157.
- Deirdre Nansen McCloskey, 2016. "“Adam Smith did Humanomics: So Should We”," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 503-513, September.
- David Lipka, 2013. "The Max U Approach: Prudence Only, or Not Even Prudence? A Smithian Perspective," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 10(1), pages 2-14, January.
- Paul D. Mueller, 2014. "Adam Smith, Politics, and Natural Liberty," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 29(Fall 2014), pages 119-134.
- James Caton, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, search costs, and ecological rationality in an agent-based economy," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 107-130, March.
- Peter Lewin, 2016. "Plan-coordination: Who needs it?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 299-313, September.
- Daniel B. Klein & William L. Davis & Bob G. Figgins & David Hedengren, 2012. "Characteristics of the Members of Twelve Economic Associations: Voting, Policy Views, and Favorite Economists," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 9(2), pages 149-162, May.
- repec:ejw:journl:v:12:y:2015:i:2:p:114-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel B. Klein & Benjamin Powell & Evgeny S. Vorotnikov, 2012. "Was Occupational Licensing Good for Minorities? A Critique of Marc Law and Mindy Marks," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 9(3), pages 210-233, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199794126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .