The GVAR Handbook: Structure and Applications of a Macro Model of the Global Economy for Policy Analysis
- di Mauro, Filippo(Senior Adviser, European Central Bank)Pesaran, M. Hashem(Professor of Economics, University of Cambridge; John Elliott Chair, University of Southern California; and a Professorial Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Medel, 2017.
"Forecasting Chilean inflation with the hybrid new keynesian Phillips curve: globalisation, combination, and accuracy,"
Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy),
Central Bank of Chile, vol. 20(3), pages 004-050, December.
- Carlos Medel, 2016. "Forecasting Chilean Inflation with the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Globalisation, Combination, and Accuracy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 791, Central Bank of Chile.
- Medel, Carlos A., 2017. "Forecasting Chilean Inflation with the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve: Globalisation, Combination, and Accuracy," MPRA Paper 78439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2014.
"Uncertainty and Economic Activity: A Global Perspective,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6605, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hashem Pesaran & Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2014. "Uncertainty and Economic Activity: A Global Perspective," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1407, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & M. Hashem Pesaran & Alessandro Rebucci, 2014. "Uncertainty and Economic Activity: A Global Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 4736, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2016.
"Theory And Practice Of Gvar Modelling,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 165-197, February.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2014. "Theory and Practice of GVAR Modeling," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1408, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chudik, Alexander & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2014. "Theory and practice of GVAR modeling," Globalization Institute Working Papers 180, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2014. "Theory and Practice of GVAR Modeling," CESifo Working Paper Series 4807, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:onb:oenbfi:y:2018:i:q2-18:b:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melisso Boschi & Massimiliano Marzo & Simone Salotti, 2015.
"Domestic versus international determinants of European business cycles: a GVAR approach,"
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 403-421, September.
- Melisso Boschi & Massimiliano Marzo & Simone Salotti, 2013. "Domestic Versus International Determinants Of European Business Cycles: A GVAR Approach," CAMA Working Papers 2013-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pedro Bação & António Portugal Duarte & Diana Machado, 2016. "Exchange Rates, the Competitiveness of Nations and Unemployment," GEMF Working Papers 2016-14, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Filippo di Mauro & Alexander Al-Haschimi & Stephane Dees & Martina Jancokova, 2014.
"Linking Distress of Financial Institutions to Macrofinancial Shocks,"
- di Mauro, Filippo & Dées, Stéphane & Al-Haschimi, Alexander & Jančoková, Martina, 2014. "Linking distress of financial institutions to macrofinancial shocks," Working Paper Series 1749, European Central Bank.
- Bertrand Gruss, 2014. "After the Boom–Commodity Prices and Economic Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 14/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlos A. Medel, 2018.
"Forecasting Inflation with the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve: A Compact-Scale Global VAR Approach,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 331-371, July.
- Medel, Carlos A., 2015. "Forecasting Inflation with the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve: A Compact-Scale Global VAR Approach," MPRA Paper 67081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Medel, 2016. "Forecasting Inflation with the Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve: A Compact-Scale Global VAR Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 785, Central Bank of Chile.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2017.
"A panel VAR analysis of macro-financial imbalances in the EU,"
Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series
40, Bank of Lithuania.
- Comunale, Mariarosaria, 2017. "A panel VAR analysis of macro-financial imbalances in the EU," Working Paper Series 2026, European Central Bank.
- Andrew Filardo & Pierre Siklos, 2018. "The cross-border credit channel and lending standards surveys," BIS Working Papers 723, Bank for International Settlements.
- Britta Niehof, 2014. "Spillover Effects in Government Bond Spreads: Evidence from a GVAR Model," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201458, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Barbosa, Bruno Tebaldi de Queiroz & Marçal, Emerson Fernandes, 2018. "Modeling how macroeconomic shocks a ect regional employment: analyzing the Brazilian formal labor market using the global VAR approach," Textos para discussão 468, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199670086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.