Contact information of Cambridge University Press
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
June 2013, Volume 18, Issue 03
April 2013, Volume 18, Issue 02
- 111-132 Social-ecological systems as complex adaptive systems: modeling and policy implications
by Levin, Simon & Xepapadeas, Tasos & Crépin, Anne-Sophie & Norberg, Jon & de Zeeuw, Aart & Folke, Carl & Hughes, Terry & Arrow, Kenneth & Barrett, Scott & Daily, Gretchen & Ehrlich, Paul & Kautsky, Nils & Mäler, Karl-Göran & Polasky, Steve & Troell, Max & Vincent, Jeffrey R. & Walker, Brian
- 133-161 Wealth accounting, ecological capital and ecosystem services
by Barbier, Edward B.
- 162-183 Environmental innovation and policy harmonization in international oligopoly
by Hattori, Keisuke
- 184-206 The economic and environmental effects of an EU ban on illegal logging imports. Insights from a CGE assessment
by Bosello, Francesco & Parrado, Ramiro & Rosa, Renato
- 207-224 Application of choice experiments to quantify the existence value of an endemic moss: a case study in Chile
by Cerda, Claudia & Barkmann, Jan & Marggraf, Rainer
- 225-244 Economic value of mitigation of plant invaders in a subsistence economy: incorporating labour as a mode of payment
by Rai, Rajesh Kumar & Scarborough, Helen
February 2013, Volume 18, Issue 01
- 1-5 Strategic behaviour and environmental commons
by Dinar, Ariel & Zaccour, Georges
- 7-25 Problems of the commons: group behavior, cooperation and sanctioning in a two-harbor experiment
by Zhosan, Dmytro & Gardner, Roy
- 27-49 Environmental context and termination uncertainty in games with a dynamic public bad
by Pevnitskaya, Svetlana & Ryvkin, Dmitry
- 51-68 Asymmetries in international environmental agreements
by Pavlova, Yulia & de Zeeuw, Aart
- 69-92 Forming coalitions to negotiate North–South climate agreements
by Caparrós, Alejandro & Péreau, Jean-Christophe
- 93-109 Saving a river: a joint management approach to the Mekong River Basin
by Houba, Harold & Pham Do, Kim Hang & Zhu, Xueqin
December 2012, Volume 17, Issue 06
- 663-687 The impact of climate change on agro-ecological zones: evidence from Africa
by Kala, Namrata & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Mendelsohn, Robert
- 689-713 Energy and climate change in China
by Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele
- 715-739 Environmental protection, public finance requirements and the timing of emission reductions
by Agliardi, Elettra & Sereno, Luigi
- 741-762 Intersectoral labor mobility and deforestation in Ghana
by Owusu, Victor & Fosu, K. Yerfi & Burger, Kees
- 763-780 Climate change and internal migration patterns in Bangladesh: an agent-based model
by Hassani-Mahmooei, Behrooz & Parris, Brett W.
- 781-794 Effluent charge reform for controlling water pollution in the Malaysian crude palm oil industry
by Hojat, Amir Hossein Montazer & Rahim, Khalid Abdul
October 2012, Volume 17, Issue 05
- 507-521 Seed supply in local markets: supporting sustainable use of crop genetic resources
by Lipper, Leslie & Cavatassi, Romina & Winters, Paul
- 523-546 Millet transactions in market fairs, millet diversity and farmer welfare in Mali
by Smale, Melinda & Diakité, Lamissa & Keita, Naman
- 547-578 Sowing the seeds of social relations: social capital and agricultural diversity in Hararghe Ethiopia
by Cavatassi, Romina & Lipper, Leslie & Winters, Paul
- 579-601 Market participation, on-farm crop diversity and household welfare: micro-evidence from Kenya
by Asfaw, Solomon & Lipper, Leslie & Dalton, Timothy J. & Audi, Patrick
- 603-632 Minor millets in Tamil Nadu, India: local market participation, on-farm diversity and farmer welfare
by Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Nagarajan, Latha
- 633-661 The impact of seed market access and transaction costs on potato biodiversity and yields in Bolivia
by Salazar, Lina & Winters, Paul
August 2012, Volume 17, Issue 04
- 379-406 Fuel choice, indoor air pollution and children's health
by Edwards, John H. Y. & Langpap, Christian
- 407-431 Effects of environmental policy on consumption: lessons from the Chinese plastic bag regulation
by He, Haoran
- 433-443 Emission taxes when pollution depends on location
by Marrouch, Walid & Sinclair-Desgagné, Bernard
- 445-460 The economic potential of payments for ecosystem services in water conservation: a case study in the upper reaches of Shiyang River basin, northwest China
by Tang, Zeng & Shi, Yulan & Nan, Zhibiao & Xu, Zhongmin
- 461-477 Environmental policy in a linear city model of product differentiation
by Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Zhao, Huan
- 479-505 The impact of shadow prices and farmers' impatience on the allocation of a multipurpose renewable resource in Ethiopia
by Teklewold, Hailemariam
June 2012, Volume 17, Issue 03
- 249-268 Foreign aid and oil taxes: helping the poor in oil-rich countries
by Berlinschi, Ruxanda & Daubanes, Julien
- 269-292 Reduced deforestation and the carbon market: the role of market regulations and future commitments
by Anger, Niels & Dixon, Alistair & Livengood, Erich
- 293-313 The poverty implications of high oil prices in South Africa
by Chitiga, Margaret & Fofana, Ismael & Mabugu, Ramos
- 315-316 Sustainability and the measurement of wealth
by Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 317-353 Sustainability and the measurement of wealth
by Arrow, Kenneth J. & Dasgupta, Partha & Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mumford, Kevin J. & Oleson, Kirsten
- 354-355 A few comments on ‘Sustainability and the measurement of wealth’
by Solow, Robert
- 356-361 Comments on Arrow et al., ‘Sustainability and the measurement of wealth’
by Hamilton, Kirk
- 362-367 Inclusive wealth: a tool for the United Nations
by Duraiappah, Anantha Kumar & Muñoz, Pablo
- 368-372 An arrow in the Achilles' heel of sustainability and wealth accounting
by Smulders, Sjak
- 373-378 Forests, sustainability and poverty in India
by Gundimeda, Haripriya & Shyamsundar, Priya
April 2012, Volume 17, Issue 02
- 127-144 International fuel tax assessment: an application to Chile
by Parry, Ian & Strand, Jon
- 145-161 Bioeconomic model of spatial fishery management in developing countries
by Akpalu, Wisdom & Vondolia, Godwin K.
- 163-186 Multinationals and environmental regulation: are foreign firms harmful?
by Dardati, Evangelina & Saygili, Meryem
- 187-205 Hurricane Iniki: measuring the long-term economic impact of a natural disaster using synthetic control
by Coffman, Makena & Noy, Ilan
- 207-225 Environmental standard and employment: impact of productivity effect
by Sen, Anindita & Acharyya, Rajat
- 227-248 Economic impacts of regional water scarcity in the São Francisco River Basin, Brazil: an application of a linked hydro-economic model
by Torres, Marcelo de O. & Maneta, Marco & Howitt, Richard & Vosti, Stephen A. & Wallender, Wesley W. & Bassoi, Luís H. & Rodrigues, Lineu N.
February 2012, Volume 17, Issue 01
- 1-20 Efficiency, enforcement and revenue tradeoffs in participatory forest management: an example from Tanzania
by Robinson, Elizabeth J. Z. & Lokina, Razack B.
- 21-40 Institutions, sustainable land use and consumer welfare: the case of forest and grazing lands in northern Ethiopia
by Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Mekonnen, Alemu
- 41-65 TURFs and clubs: empirical evidence of the effect of self-governance on profitability in South Korea's inshore (maul) fisheries
by Uchida, Emi & Uchida, Hirotsugu & Lee, Jung-Sam & Ryu, Jeong-Gon & Kim, Dae-Young
- 67-90 The effects of corruption control, political stability and economic growth on deforestation-induced carbon dioxide emissions
by Galinato, Gregmar I. & Galinato, Suzette P.
- 91-104 Carbon leakage: the role of sequential policy setting
by Sikdar, Shiva & Lapan, Harvey E.
- 105-126 Household preferences for municipal water services in Nicaragua
by Vásquez, William F. & Franceschi, Dina & Van Hecken, Gert T.
December 2011, Volume 16, Issue 06
- 639-656 Greenhouse gas emission, mitigation and innovation of adaptation technology in a North–South economy
by Onuma, Ayumi & Arino, Yosuke
- 657-684 Is natural openness or trade policy good for the environment?
by Yamarik, Steven & Ghosh, Sucharita
- 685-707 Intergenerational equity and dual discounting
by Almansa, Carmen & Martínez-Paz, José M.
- 709-733 Non-separability and substitutability among water pollutants: evidence from India
by Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke
- 735-749 Estimating the value of the reduction in air pollution during the Beijing Olympics
by Du, Xiaoyan & Mendelsohn, Robert O.
- 751-773 Do roads lead to grassland degradation or restoration? A case study in Inner Mongolia, China
by Deng, Xiangzheng & Huang, Jikun & Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Gibson, John
October 2011, Volume 16, Issue 05
- 527-551 Determinants of household contributions to collective irrigation management: The case of the Doho Rice Scheme in Uganda
by Nakano, Yuko & Otsuka, Keijiro
- 553-572 Ecological functions and economic value of the Neotropic Cormorant (Phalacrocorax brasilianus) in Los Olivitos Estuary, Venezuela
by Gil-Weir, Karine & Weir, Enrique & Casler, Clark L. & Aniyar, Sara
- 573-590 China's attempts to minimize non-CO2 emissions from coal: evidence of declining emission intensity
by Shi, Xunpeng
- 591-620 Participation in environmental organizations: an empirical analysis
by Torgler, Benno & García-Valiñas, María A. & Macintyre, Alison
- 621-638 Limits to sustainable fish catch: the case of marine fishery in Kerala
by Kapuria, Preeti
August 2011, Volume 16, Issue 04
- 357-360 Reducing carbon emissions from deforestation and forest degradation: issues for policy design and implementation
by Bosetti, Valentina & Rose, Steven K.
- 361-380 Emissions scenarios, costs, and implementation considerations of REDD-plus programs
by Sathaye, Jayant & Andrasko, Kenneth & Chan, Peter
- 381-404 Implementation of REDD+ in sub-Saharan Africa: state of knowledge, challenges and opportunities
by Henry, Matieu & Maniatis, Danae & Gitz, Vincent & Huberman, David & Valentini, Riccardo
- 405-428 Accounting for carbon in avoided degradation and reforestation programmes in Mediterranean forests
by Caparrós, Alejandro & Ovando, Paola & Oviedo, José L. & Campos, Pablo
- 429-454 Global forest carbon sequestration and climate policy design
by Rose, Steven K. & Sohngen, Brent
- 455-478 Robust design of multiscale programs to reduce deforestation
by Cattaneo, Andrea
- 479-505 Linking reduced deforestation and a global carbon market: implications for clean energy technology and policy flexibility
by Bosetti, Valentina & Lubowski, Ruben & Golub, Alexander & Markandya, Anil
- 507-525 Options on low-cost abatement and investment in the energy sector: new perspectives on REDD
by Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayova, Jana & Golub, Alexander & Obersteiner, Michael
June 2011, Volume 16, Issue 03
- 243-245 Environmental and development issues in Latin America: moving forward
by Alpízar, Francisco & Montero, Juan-Pablo
- 247-273 The use of economic instruments for pollution control in Latin America: lessons for future policy design
by Caffera, Marcelo
- 275-303 Collective action for watershed management: field experiments in Colombia and Kenya
by Cardenas, Juan Camilo & Rodriguez, Luz Angela & Johnson, Nancy
- 305-327 The Socioeconomic and environmental effects of free trade agreements: a dynamic CGE analysis for Chile
by O'Ryan, Raúl & De Miguel, Carlos J. & Miller, Sebastian & Pereira, Mauricio
- 329-355 The value of air quality and crime in Chile: a hedonic wage approach
by Lavín, Felipe Vásquez & Dresdner, Jorge & Aguilar, Renato
April 2011, Volume 16, Issue 02
- 129-153 Mapping poverty in rural China: how much does the environment matter?
by Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John & Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Deng, Xiangzheng
- 155-176 An analysis of US greenhouse gas cap-and-trade proposals using a forward-looking economic model
by Gurgel, Angelo Costa & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John & Metcalf, Gilbert
- 177-198 The economic costs of extreme weather events: a hydrometeorological CGE analysis for Malawi
by Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James & Bachu, Murthy & Van Seventer, Dirk Ernst
- 199-219 Courts as regulators: public interest litigation in India
by Rathinam, Francis Xavier & Raja, A. V.
- 221-238 The role of fixed cost in international environmental negotiations
by Bayramoglu, Basak & Jacques, Jean-François
- 239-242 The Economics of Ecosystems and Biodiversity: Ecological and Economic Foundations, edited by Pushpam Kumar, 2010, London and Washington: Earthscan, ISBN 978-1-84971-212-5 (HB) Price £49.99 [Earthscan have offered a 20% discount off the book for EDE readers. To receive the discount enter ‘EDETEEB’ into the voucher code box at the checkout on the Earthscan website at http://www.earthscan.co.uk/?tabid=102480]
by Xepapadeas, Anastasios
February 2011, Volume 16, Issue 01
- 1-23 Unbelievable but improved cookstoves are not helpful in reducing firewood demand in Nepal
by Nepal, Mani & Nepal, Apsara & Grimsrud, Kristine
- 25-49 Wastewater use in crop production in peri-urban areas of Addis Ababa: impacts on health in farm households
by Weldesilassie, Alebel B. & Boelee, Eline & Drechsel, Pay & Dabbert, Stephan
- 51-70 Country characteristics and non-indigenous species
by Gren, Ing-Marie & Thierfelder, Tomas & Berglund, Helena
- 71-92 Foreign direct investment and environmental pollution in China: a simultaneous equations estimation
by Bao, Qun & Chen, Yuanyuan & Song, Ligang
- 93-111 Financial development and environmental performance: evidence from China
by Yuxiang, Karl & Chen, Zhongchang
- 113-128 Fiscal storms: public spending and revenues in the aftermath of natural disasters
by Noy, Ilan & Nualsri, Aekkanush
December 2010, Volume 15, Issue 06
October 2010, Volume 15, Issue 05
- 505-514 Optimal pollution tax under imperfect competition and international trade: the small country case
by Sampaolesi, Alejandro
- 515-533 Climate-change feedback on economic growth: explorations with a dynamic general equilibrium model
by Eboli, Fabio & Parrado, Ramiro & Roson, Roberto
- 535-556 Incorporating zero and missing responses into CVM with open-ended bidding: willingness to pay for blue skies in Beijing
by Yu, Xiaohua & Abler, David
- 557-584 Industrialization, pollution, and infant mortality
by Federman, Maya & Levine, David I.
- 585-607 The impact of individual quotas on technical efficiency: does quality matter?
by Dresdner, Jorge & Campos, Nélyda & Chávez, Carlos
- 609-631 How nurture can shape preferences: an experimental study on risk preferences of Vietnamese fishers
by Nguyen, Quang & Leung, Pingsun
August 2010, Volume 15, Issue 04
- 379-394 Trade sanctions and green trade liberalization
by Naghavi, Alireza
- 395-416 The value of statistical life and cost–benefit evaluations of landmine clearance in Cambodia
by Cameron, Michael & Gibson, John & Helmers, Kent & Lim, Steven & Tressler, John & Vaddanak, Kien
- 417-438 Environmental Kuznets curves, carbon emissions, and public choice
by Lipford, Jody W. & Yandle, Bruce
- 439-464 Household and local forest impacts of Morocco's argan oil bonanza
by Lybbert, Travis J. & Magnan, Nicholas & Aboudrare, Abdellah
- 465-483 The impact of the water rights system on smallholder irrigators' willingness to pay for water in Limpopo province, South Africa
by Speelman, Stijn & Farolfi, Stefano & Frija, Aymen & D'Haese, Marijke & D'Haese, Luc
- 485-504 Changes in environmentally sensitive productivity and technological modernization in China's iron and steel industry in the 1990s
by Fujii, Hidemichi & Kaneko, Shinji & Managi, Shunsuke
June 2010, Volume 15, Issue 03
- 241-274 Finance for renewable energy: an empirical analysis of developing and transition economies
by Brunnschweiler, Christa N.
- 275-292 Managing correlated stock externalities: water taxes with a pinch of salt
by Legras, Sophie
- 293-319 Irrigation water demand and implications for water pricing policy in rural China
by Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Howitt, Richard & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun
- 321-340 Valuing irrigation water using a choice experiment: an ‘individual status quo’ modelling of farm specific water scarcity
by Barton, David N. & Bergland, Olvar
- 341-362 Adjusting Chinese income inequality for environmental equity
by Brajer, Victor & Mead, Robert W. & Xiao, Feng
- 363-378 Evidence on the interjurisdictional competition for polluted industries within China
by Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Murofushi, Harutaka
April 2010, Volume 15, Issue 02
- 127-151 Assessing the potential of labelling schemes for in situ landrace conservation: an example from India
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Pascual, Unai & Zilberman, David
- 153-171 A Ricardian analysis of Mexican farms
by Mendelsohn, Robert & Arellano-Gonzalez, Jesus & Christensen, Peter
- 173-196 Land degradation and migration in a dry land region in India: extent, nature and determinants
by Shah, Amita
- 197-217 Regulatory compliance in Lake Victoria fisheries
by Eggert, Håkan & Lokina, Razack B.
- 219-240 Cost-effective provision of environmental services: the role of relaxing market constraints
by Groom, Ben & Palmer, Charles
February 2010, Volume 15, Issue 01
- 1-19 Environmental and population externalities
by Jöst, Frank & Quaas, Martin F.
- 21-37 Payments for environmental services and rural livelihood strategies in Ecuador and Guatemala
by Southgate, Douglas & Haab, Timothy & Lundine, John & Rodríguez, Fabián
- 39-57 Benefit-transfer valuation of a cultural heritage site: the Petroglyph National Monument
by Ulibarri, Carlos A. & Ulibarri, Victor C.
- 59-80 Energy savings via FDI? Empirical evidence from developing countries
by Hübler, Michael & Keller, Andreas
- 81-105 Biofuels, poverty, and growth: a computable general equilibrium analysis of Mozambique
by Arndt, Channing & Benfica, Rui & Tarp, Finn & Thurlow, James & Uaiene, Rafael
- 107-126 The impact of tap connection on water use: the case of household water consumption in Dakar, Senegal
by Briand, Anne & Nauges, Céline & Strand, Jon & Travers, Muriel
December 2009, Volume 14, Issue 06
- 665-692 Awareness and the demand for environmental quality: survey evidence on drinking water in urban India
by Jalan, Jyotsna & Somanathan, E. & Chaudhuri, Saraswata
- 693-715 Fuelwood scarcity, energy substitution, and rural livelihoods in Namibia
by Palmer, Charles & Macgregor, James
- 717-738 Determinants of economic performance for coastal managed areas in central-southern Chile
by Sobenes, Catterina & Chávez, Carlos
- 739-758 ‘Fair’ policies for the coffee trade – protecting people or biodiversity?
by Kitti, Mitri & Heikkilä, Jaakko & Huhtala, Anni
- 759-780 Sustainable development with stock pollution
by Hediger, Werner
October 2009, Volume 14, Issue 05
- 541-564 A capital scarcity theory of the environmental Kuznets curve
by Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Braden, John B.
- 565-585 Uncertainty and the double dividend hypothesis
by Sartzetakis, Eftichios S. & Tsigaris, Panagiotis D.
- 587-600 Can the restrictive harvest period policy conserve mopane worms in southern Africa? A bioeconomic modelling approach
by Akpalu, Wisdom & Muchapondwa, Edwin & Zikhali, Precious
- 601-619 Sulfur dioxide emissions and per capita income: a disaggregation of the effects of long-run and short-run income growth
by Bouvier, Rachel A.
- 621-639 Distributional determinants of household air pollution in China
by Papineau, Maya & Aunan, Kristin & Berntsen, Terje
- 641-663 A framed field experiment on collective enforcement mechanisms with Ethiopian farmers
by Reichhuber, Anke & Camacho, Eva & Requate, Till
August 2009, Volume 14, Issue 04
- 419-456 Experimental methods for environment and development economics
by Ehmke, Mariah D. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 457-472 Distribution neutral abatement policy in a model of trade and environment
by Das, Monica & Das, Sandwip K.
- 473-495 Measurement of environmental efficiency and productivity: a cross-country analysis
by Kumar, Surender & Khanna, Madhu
- 497-519 Technical efficiency and the role of skipper skill in artisanal Lake Victoria fisheries
by Lokina, Razack B.
- 521-540 Farmer preferences for milpa diversity and genetically modified maize in Mexico: a latent class approach
by Birol, Ekin & Villalba, Eric Rayn & Smale, Melinda
June 2009, Volume 14, Issue 03
- 281-303 Deforestation and land use under insecure property rights
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku
- 305-322 Commons as insurance: safety nets or poverty traps?
by Delacote, Philippe
- 323-348 Carbon emissions reduction strategies and poverty alleviation in India
by Ojha, Vijay P.
- 349-370 The value of water connections in Central American cities: a revealed preference study
by Nauges, Céline & Strand, Jon & Walker, Ian
- 371-395 Extreme climate events and adaptation: an exploratory analysis of drought in Mexico
by Boyd, Roy & Ibarrarán, Maria E.
- 397-417 Economic valuation of flood risk exposure and reduction in a severely flood prone developing country
by Brouwer, Roy & Akter, Sonia & Brander, Luke & Haque, Enamul
April 2009, Volume 14, Issue 02
- 139-162 Ecotourism and economic growth in the Galapagos: an island economy-wide analysis
by Taylor, J. Edward & Hardner, Jared & Stewart, Micki
- 163-186 Estimating wetland biodiversity values: a choice modelling application in Vietnam's Mekong River Delta
by Do, Thang Nam & Bennett, Jeff
- 187-210 Private transfers to cope with a natural disaster: evidence from Bangladesh
by Mozumder, Pallab & Bohara, Alok K. & Berrens, Robert P. & Halim, Nafisa
- 211-226 Non-renewable resource depletion and reinvestment: issues and evidence for an oil-exporting country
by Yousif, Bassam
- 227-262 China's industrial SO2 emissions and its economic determinants: EKC's reduced vs. structural model and the role of international trade
by He, Jie
- 263-280 Price response of herd off-take under market liberalization in a developing cattle sector: panel analysis applied to Kenya's ranching
by Nyariki, Dickson M.
February 2009, Volume 14, Issue 01
- 1-5 Game theoretic applications to environmental and natural resource problems
by Sumaila, Ussif Rashid & Dinar, Ariel & Albiac, Jose
- 7-27 Game theory and the development of resource management policy: the case of international fisheries
by Munro, Gordon R.
- 29-50 Traditional property rights, common property, and mobility in semi-arid African pastoralist systems
by GOODHUE, RACHAEL E. & McCARTHY, NANCY
- 51-66 Investment, uncertainty, and production games
by Flåm, S. D. & Ermoliev, Y. M.
- 67-88 Wastewater pollution abatement across an international border
by Fernandez, Linda
- 89-115 WAS-guided cooperation in water: the grand coalition and sub-coalitions
by Fisher, Franklin M. & Huber-Lee, Annette
- 117-137 An empirical test of new developments in coalition theory for the design of international environmental agreements
by Finus, Michael & Sáiz, M. Elena & Hendrix, Eligius M.T.
December 2008, Volume 13, Issue 06
- 673-689 From time zero to infinity: transitional and long-run dynamics in capital–resource economies
by Bretschger, Lucas & Pittel, Karen
- 691-717 Hicks meets Hotelling: the direction of technical change in capital–resource economies
by Di Maria, Corrado & Valente, Simone
- 719-745 Resource-augmenting R&D with heterogeneous labor supply
by Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel & Ricci, Francesco
- 747-773 Spending natural resource revenues in an altruistic growth model
by Frederiksen, Elisabeth Hermann
- 775-794 Managing multiple fishery pools: property rights regimes and market structures
by Halsema, Alex & Withagen, Cees
- 795-822 In search of an environmental Kuznets curve in sulphur dioxide concentrations: a Bayesian model averaging approach
by Begun, Jeffrey & Eicher, Theo S.
October 2008, Volume 13, Issue 05
- 537-538 Poverty, environment and natural resource use: introduction to the special issue
by Van Ierland, Ekko C. & Weikard, Hans-Peter
- 539-563 Resource degradation in the African commons: accounting for institutional decay
by Bromley, Daniel W.
- 565-589 Exploiting common resources with capital-intensive technologies: the role of external forces
by Engel, Stefanie & López, Ramón
- 591-606 Fishing regulations, individual discount rate, and fisherman behaviour in a developing country fishery
by Akpalu, Wisdom
- 607-620 Wanted dead and alive: to what extent are hunting and protection of an endangered species compatible?
by Robinson, Elizabeth J. Z.
- 621-642 Poverty and spatial dimensions of non-timber forest extraction
by López-Feldman, Alejandro & Wilen, James E.
- 643-671 A spatiotemporal model of shifting cultivation and forest cover dynamics
by Brown, Douglas R.
August 2008, Volume 13, Issue 04
- 441-455 Fair division theory and climate change policy
by Helm, Carsten
- 457-473 Decomposing the CO2-income tradeoff: an output distance function approach
by Rezek, Jon P. & Rogers, Kevin
- 475-495 Assessing the costs of living with wildlife in developing countries using willingness to pay
by Sutton, William R. & Larson, Douglas M. & Jarvis, Lovell S.
- 497-515 Are per capita carbon dioxide emissions converging among industrialized countries? New time series evidence with structural breaks
by Chang, Chun-Ping & Lee, Chien-Chiang
- 517-536 Subsidy policy for the retirement of aquaculture on the southwest coast of Taiwan: a case study of Budai township, Chia-Yi county
by Liao, Chao-Ning & Chen, Ming-Hsiang
June 2008, Volume 13, Issue 03
- 245-254 Payments for ecosystem services and poverty reduction: concepts, issues, and empirical perspectives
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Lipper, Leslie & Stringer, Randy & Zilberman, David
- 255-278 When could payments for environmental services benefit the poor?
by Zilberman, David & Lipper, Leslie & Mccarthy, Nancy
- 279-297 Payments for environmental services and the poor: concepts and preliminary evidence
by Wunder, Sven
- 299-325 Can the poor participate in payments for environmental services? Lessons from the Silvopastoral Project in Nicaragua
by Pagiola, Stefano & Rios, Ana R. & Arcenas, Agustin
- 327-352 Agricultural carbon sequestration, poverty, and sustainability
by Antle, John M. & Stoorvogel, Jetse J.
- 353-373 Poverty, risk, and the supply of soil carbon sequestration
by Graff-Zivin, Joshua & Lipper, Leslie
- 375-394 The role of deforestation risk and calibrated compensation in designing payments for environmental services
by Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & De Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 395-414 Elephants or onions? Paying for nature in Amboseli, Kenya
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Boone, Randall B. & Stringer, Randy & Thornton, Philip K.
- 415-439 Wildlife conservation payments to address habitat fragmentation and disease risks
by Horan, Richard D. & Shogren, Jason F. & Gramig, Benjamin M.
April 2008, Volume 13, Issue 02
- 137-170 Does better common property forest management promote behavioral change? On-farm tree planting in the Bolivian Andes
by Bluffstone, Randall & Boscolo, Marco & Molina, Ramiro
- 171-200 Water management reform and the choice of contractual form in China
by Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Msangi, Siwa & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun
- 201-227 Forecasting the impacts of climate variability: lessons from the rainfed corn market in Ceará, Brazil
by Chimeli, Ariaster B. & De Souza Filho, Francisco De Assis & Holanda, Marcos Costa & Petterini, Francis Carlo
- 229-243 Optimizing protected area entry fees across stakeholders: the Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve, Michoacan, Mexico
by Kido, Antonio & Seidl, Andrew
February 2008, Volume 13, Issue 01
- 1-20 Key issues for attention from ecological economists
by Ehrlich, Paul R.
- 21-24 ‘Key issues for attention from ecological economists’: a comment
by De Zeeuw, Aart
- 25-28 Comments on ‘Key issues for attention from ecological economists’ by Paul Ehrlich
by Polasky, Stephen
- 29-51 International water transfer and sharing: the case of the Ganges River
by Bhaduri, Anik & Barbier, Edward B.
- 53-78 Intergenerational transfers, lifetime welfare, and resource preservation
by Valente, Simone
- 79-101 Who knows, who cares? The determinants of enactment, awareness, and compliance with community Natural Resource Management regulations in Uganda
by Nkonya, Ephraim & Pender, John & Kato, Edward
- 103-135 Fuelwood, forests and community management – evidence from household studies
by Cooke, Priscilla & Köhlin, Gunnar & Hyde, William F.
December 2007, Volume 12, Issue 06