Depletion of the global carbon budget: a user cost approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward B. Barbier & Joanne C. Burgess, 2017. "Natural Resource Economics, Planetary Boundaries and Strong Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-12, October.
- Frederick Ploeg, 2018. "The safe carbon budget," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 147(1), pages 47-59, March.
- Halkos, George & Matsiori, Steriani, 2017.
"Environmental attitude, motivations and values for marine biodiversity protection,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 61-70.
- Halkos, George & Matsiori, Steriani, 2015. "Environmental attitude, motivations and values for marine biodiversity protection," MPRA Paper 63947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward B. Barbier & Joanne C. Burgess, 2019. "Scarcity and Safe Operating Spaces: The Example of Natural Forests," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 74(3), pages 1077-1099, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:22:y:2017:i:06:p:658-673_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ede .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.