Portfolio Theory: A Step Toward Its Practical Application
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turan G. Bali & Robert F. Engle & Yi Tang, 2017.
"Dynamic Conditional Beta Is Alive and Well in the Cross Section of Daily Stock Returns,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 63(11), pages 3760-3779, November.
- Turan G. Bali & Robert F. Engle & Yi Tang, 2013. "Dynamic Conditional Beta is Alive and Well in the Cross-Section of Daily Stock Returns," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1305, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Haizhong Wang & Hong Yuan & Xiaolin Li & Huaxi Li, 2019. "The impact of psychological identification with home-name stocks on investor behavior: an empirical and experimental investigation," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 1109-1130, November.
- Lo, Andrew W & MacKinlay, A Craig, 1990.
"Data-Snooping Biases in Tests of Financial Asset Pricing Models,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 431-467.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan) & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-, 1989. "Data-snooping biases in tests of financial asset pricing models," Working papers 3020-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1989. "Data-Snooping Biases in Tests of Financial Asset Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 3001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kouadio, Jean Joel & Mwamba, Muteba & Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo, 2019. "Empirical evidence of systemic tail risk premium in the Johannesburg Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 96570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tim Bollerslev & Sophia Zhengzi Li & Viktor Todorov, 2014. "Roughing up Beta: Continuous vs. Discontinuous Betas, and the Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," CREATES Research Papers 2014-48, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Adam Zaremba, 2019. "The Cross Section of Country Equity Returns: A Review of Empirical Literature," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-26, October.
- Geoffrey Shuetrim, 1998. "Systematic Risk Characteristics of Corporate Equity," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9802, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Li, Sophia Zhengzi & Todorov, Viktor, 2016. "Roughing up beta: Continuous versus discontinuous betas and the cross section of expected stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 464-490.
- Misund, Bard & Mohn, Klaus, 2014. "Exploration Risk in Oil & Gas Shareholder Returns," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/4, University of Stavanger.
- Xue-Feng Shao & Kostas Gouliamos & Ben Nan-Feng Luo & Shigeyuki Hamori & Stephen Satchell & Xiao-Guang Yue & Jane Qiu, 2020. "Diversification and Desynchronicity: An Organizational Portfolio Perspective on Corporate Risk Reduction," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-16, May.
- Turan G. Bali & Nusret Cakici & Yi Tang, 2009. "The Conditional Beta and the Cross‐Section of Expected Returns," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(1), pages 103-137, March.
- Adam Zaremba & Jacob Koby Shemer, 2018. "Price-Based Investment Strategies," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-319-91530-2, April.
- Adam Zaremba, 2016. "Is there a low-risk anomaly across countries?," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 45-65, April.
- Malliaropulos, Dimitris & Migiakis, Petros, 2018.
"The re-pricing of sovereign risks following the Global Financial Crisis,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 39-56.
- Dimitris Malliaropulos & Petros M. Migiakis, 2016. "The re-pricing of sovereign risks following the global financial crisis," Working Papers 210, Bank of Greece.
- Drama, Bedi Guy Herve & Yao, Shen, 2010. "Management of Stock Price and it Effect on Economic Growth: Case study of West African Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 24907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Güler ARAS & İlhan ÇAM & Bilal ZAVALSIZ & Serkan KESKİN, 2018. "Fama-French Çok Faktör Varlık Fiyatlama Modellerinin Performanslarının Karşılaştırılması: Borsa İstanbul Üzerine Bir Uygulama," Istanbul Business Research, Istanbul University Business School, vol. 47(2), pages 183-207, November.
- Chintal Desai & Gregory Elliehausen & Edward Lawrence, 2014. "On the County-Level Credit Outcome Beta," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 201-218, April.
- De Giorgi, Enrico G. & Post, Thierry & Yalçın, Atakan, 2019. "A concave security market line," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 65-81.
- Heuts, R.M.J., 1977. "Capital market models for portfolio selection (A revised version)," Other publications TiSEM d8385669-c29b-4bf1-ba60-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Michaelides, Michael & Spanos, Aris, 2020. "On modeling heterogeneity in linear models using trend polynomials," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 74-86.
- Chincarini, Ludwig B. & Kim, Daehwan & Moneta, Fabio, 2020. "Beta and firm age," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 50-74.
- Seung C. Ahn & Alex R. Horenstein, 2017. "Asset Pricing and Excess Returns over the Market Return," Working Papers 2017-12, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- J. David Spiceland & Jerry E. Trapnell, 1983. "The Effect Of Market Conditions And Risk Classifications On Market Model Parameters," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(3), pages 217-222, September.
- Inganga Eno L & Chidozie Emenuga, 1996. "Taxation of financial assets and capital market development in Nigeria," Working Papers 47, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Boons, Martijn, 2016. "State variables, macroeconomic activity, and the cross section of individual stocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 489-511.
- Kaplanski, Guy, 2004. "Traditional beta, downside risk beta and market risk premiums," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 636-653, December.
- Jean-Jacques Rosa, 1976. "Rentabilité, risque et équilibre à la Bourse de Paris," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 27(4), pages 608-662.
- Modigliani, Franco. & Pogue, G. A., 1973. "An introduction to risk and return concepts and evidence," Working papers 646-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Michelle L. Barnes & Anthony W. Hughes, 2002. "A quantile regression analysis of the cross section of stock market returns," Working Papers 02-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Farah, N. & Satchell, S.E., 2003. "A Loss Aversion Performance Measure," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0333, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mayanja, Abubaker B. & Legesi, Kenneth, 2007. "Risk and Return on Uganda's stock exchange," MPRA Paper 6407, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2007.
- Adam ZAREMBA, 2015. "Low Risk Anomaly In The Cee Stock Markets," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 81-102, September.
- Drama Bedi Guy HERVE & Yao SHEN, 2010. "Management Of Stock Price And Its Effect On Economic Growth: Case Study Of West African Financial Markets," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(3(13)/Fal), pages 231-246.
- Jacek Lipiec, 2014. "Capital Asset Pricing Model Testing at Warsaw Stock Exchange: Are Family Businesses the Remedy for Economic Recessions?," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-14, July.
- Humaira Asad & Faraz Khalid Cheema, 2017. "An Empirical Assessment of the Q-Factor Model: Evidence from the Karachi Stock Exchange," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 117-138, July-Dec.
- repec:fau:fauart:v:65:y:2015:i:1:p:84-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breloer, Bernhard & Scholz, Hendrik & Wilkens, Marco, 2014. "Performance of international and global equity mutual funds: Do country momentum and sector momentum matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 58-77.