Citations for "Experimental Evaluation of the Coase Theorem"
by Harrison, Glenn W & McKee, Michael
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Yannick Gabuthy, 2012. "Analyse économique du droit et méthode expérimentale," Working Papers halshs-00746617, HAL.
- Glen Archibald & Nathaniel Wilcox, 2002. "A New Variant of the Winner's Curse in a Coasian Contracting Game," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 155-172, October.
- Gaechter,S. & Riedl,A., 2002.
"Moral property rights in bargaining,"
330, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Christopher Bruce & Jeremy Clark, 2008. "The Effect of Historical Entitlements in Cooperative Bargaining Over Evironment Policy: An Experimental Test," Working Papers in Economics 08/09, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Feltovich, Nick & Swierzbinski, Joe, 2011. "The role of strategic uncertainty in games: An experimental study of cheap talk and contracts in the Nash demand game," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 554-574, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:68:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Bruce & Jeremy Clark, 2008.
"The Efficiency of Direct Public Involvement in Environmental Policymaking: An Experimental Test,"
Working Papers in Economics
08/08, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Christopher Bruce & Jeremy Clark, 2010. "The Efficiency of Direct Public Involvement in Environmental Policymaking: An Experimental Test," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 157-182, February.
- Graff Zivin, Joshua & Small, Arthur A., 2003. "Risk sharing in Coasean contracts," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 394-415, March.
- Lowell Johnson, 1997. "Bayesian Nash Equilibria with a Provision Point: An Experimental Test," Departmental Working Papers 199618, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- de Bartolome, Charles A. M., 1995.
"Which tax rate do people use: Average or marginal?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 79-96, January.
- de Bartolome, Charles A.M., 1991. "Which Tax Rate Do People Use: Average or Marginal?," Working Papers 91-49, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Conley, John P. & Smith, Stefani C., 2005. "Coasian equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 687-704, September.
- Bohm, Peter, 2003. "Experimental evaluations of policy instruments," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 437-460 Elsevier.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Torrens, Gustavo & Yanguas, Maria Lucia, 2014.
"The Political Coase Theorem: Experimental evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 17-38.
- Sebastian Galiani & Gustavo Torrens & Maria Lucia Yanguas, 2014. "The Political Coase Theorem: Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Luis Moreno-Garrido, 2012. "Self-interest and fairness: self-serving choices of justice principles," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 158-175, March.
- Brian G Main & Andrew Park, 2004. "The British American Rules: An experimental examination of pre-trial bargaining within the shadow of the law," ESE Discussion Papers 30, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20030055 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:van:wpaper:0403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shogren, Jason F., 1998. "Coasean bargaining with symmetric delay costs," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 309-326, December.
- Shogren, Jason F., 1997. "Self-interest and equity in a bargaining tournament with non-linear payoffs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 383-394, March.
- Charness, Gary & Frechette, Guillaume R. & Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 2007. "Endogenous transfers in the Prisoner's Dilemma game: An experimental test of cooperation and coordination," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 287-306, August.
- Charness, Gary B & Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 2005. "Endogenous Transfers in the Prisonerâ€™s Dilemma Game: An Experimental Test Of Cooperation And Coordination," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt9cm846c4, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.