Institutions and Policies Shaping Industrial Development: An Introductory Note
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marletto, Gerardo, 2011.
"Structure, agency and change in the car regime. A review of the literature,"
European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 47, pages 71-88.
- Marletto, Gerardo, 2010. "Structure, agency and change in the car regime: A review of the literature," MPRA Paper 32134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerardo Marletto, 2010. "Structure, Agency And Change In The Car Regime. A Review Of The Literature," Working Papers 0610, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2010.
- Altenburg, Tilman & Schmitz, Hubert & Stamm, Andreas, 2008. "Breakthrough China's and India's Transition from Production to Innovation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 325-344, February.
- Berhanu Abegaz, 2008. "The Speed Of Structural Convergence In The Manufacturing Industries Of Newly Industrialising Economies," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(s2), pages 89-109, August.
- Erik S. Reinert & Rainer Kattel, 2007. "European Eastern Enlargement as Europe's Attempted Economic Suicide?," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 14, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Neij, Lena & Heiskanen, Eva & Strupeit, Lars, 2017. "The deployment of new energy technologies and the need for local learning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 274-283.
- Wolfgang Drechsler, 2009. "Towards the Law & Economics of development: Ragnar Nurkse (1907–1959)," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 19-37, August.
- Naudé, Wim & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "The importance of manufacturing in economic development: Past, present and future perspectives," MERIT Working Papers 2012-041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Shimada, Go, 2013. "The Economic Implications Of Comprehensive Approach To Learning On Industrial Development (Policy And Managerial Capability Learning):," Working Papers 1001, JICA Research Institute.
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008. "The Future of Industrial Policies in the New Millennium: Toward a Knowledge-Centered Development Agenda," LEM Papers Series 2008/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Hsu, Bo-Xiang & Chen, Yi-Min & Yan, Ting-Yu, 2021. "Industrial targeting and firm performance: An integrated approach to industry selection," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 162(C).
- Fatas-Villafranca, Francisco & Jarne, Gloria & Sanchez-Choliz, Julio, 2009.
"Industrial leadership in science-based industries: A co-evolution model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 390-407, October.
- Francisco Fatas-Villafranca & Gloria Jarne & Julio Sanchez-Choliz, 2009. "Industrial leadership in Science-based Industries. A co-evolution model," Post-Print hal-00698839, HAL.
- Rainer Kattel & Erkki Karo, 2010. "Is 'Open Innovation' Re-Inventing Innovation Policy for Catching-up Economies?," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 30, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Tilman Altenburg & Wilfried Lütkenhorst, 2015. "Industrial Policy in Developing Countries," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14726, September.
- Paraskevopoulou, Evita, 2012. "Non-technological regulatory effects: Implications for innovation and innovation policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1058-1071.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2009. "Sources of learning paths and technological capabilities: an introductory roadmap of development processes," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(7), pages 675-694.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Michelangelo Vasta, 2012. "The Ghost in the Attic? The Italian National Innovation System in Historical Perspective, 1861-2011," Department of Economics University of Siena 665, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Carolina Castaldi & Giovanni Dosi, 2008. "Technical Change and Economic Growth: Some Lessons from Secular Patterns and Some Conjectures on the Current Impact of ICT Technology," LEM Papers Series 2008/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Leonardo Burlamaqui, 2006. "How Should Competition Policies and Intellectual Property Issues Interact in a Globalised World? A Schumpeterian Perspective," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 06, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Lazzarini, Sérgio G., 2012. "Strategizing by the Government: Industrial Policy and Sustainable Competitive Advantage," Insper Working Papers wpe_289, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Pablo LÃ³pez & Luis Rosado, 2013. "Â¿QuÃ© puede aprender LatinoamÃ©rica del auge de las TIC en el Asia PacÃfico?," Revista de EconomÃa del Caribe 014731, Universidad del Norte.
- Brandt, Loren & Thun, Eric, 2016. "Constructing a Ladder for Growth: Policy, Markets, and Industrial Upgrading in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 78-95.
- Aouatif El Fakir, 2010. "The State Role in Industries Development: Technological bias, Institutional Learning and Selective Policies [Le rôle de l'Etat dans l'industrialisation : biais technologique, apprentissage institut," Working Papers hal-01511778, HAL.
- Ciarli, Tommaso & Parto, Saeed & Savona, Maria, 2010. "Conflict and Entrepreneurial Activity in Afghanistan: Findings from the National Risk Vulnerability Assessment Data," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Usman Qadir, 2016. "Pakistan’s Automotive Industry: A Case of Stalled Development," PIDE-Working Papers 2016:137, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Berhanu Abegaz, 2007. "The Speed of Structural Convergence in the Manufacturing Industries of Newly Industrializing Economies," Working Papers 67, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Ajit Singh, 2008. "The Past, Present and Future of Industrial Policy in India: Adapting to the Changing Domestic and International Environment," Working Papers wp376, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.