Citations for "Currency unions and trade: The special case of EMU"
by Sergio Nardis
- Johan Fourie & Maria Santana-Gallego, 2011.
"The Determinants of African Tourism,"
260, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2010.
"The Estimated Trade Effects of the Euro: Why Are They Below Those from Historical Monetary Unions among Smaller Countries?,"
in: Europe and the Euro, pages 169-212
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2009. "The Estimated Trade Effects of the Euro: Why Are They Below Those From Historical Monetary Unions Among Smaller Countries?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 7, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2008. "EU Enlargement and Trade Integration: Lessons from a Gravity Model," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 562-576, 08.
- Zaenal Mutaqin & Masaru Ichihashi, 2013. "Widening and Deepening Economic Integration Impact on Bilateral Trade in the Eurozone and ASEAN," IDEC DP2 Series 3-3, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Felix Chan & Tommaso Mancini-Griffoli & Laurent L. Pauwels, 2008.
"Stability Tests for Heterogeneous Panel Data,"
092008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Felix Chan Tommaso Mancini-Griffoli Laurent L. Pauwels, 2006. "Stability Tests for Heterogeneous Panel Data," IHEID Working Papers 24-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Dec 2006.
- Félix Chan & Tommaso Mancini-Griffoli & Laurent L. Pauwels, 2006. "Stability tests for heterogeneous panel data," PSE Working Papers halshs-00589114, HAL.
- Andrew K. Rose & T. D. Stanley, 2005.
"A Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Common Currencies on International Trade ,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 347-365, 07.
- Andrew Rose, 2004. "A Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Common Currencies on International Trade," NBER Working Papers 10373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2003. "A Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Common Currencies on International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 4341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker, 2005.
"Zooming Out: The Trade Effect of the EURO in Historical Perspective,"
2005/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker, 2008. "Zooming out: The trade effect of the euro in historical perspective," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1244-1260, December.
- Helge Berger & Volker Nitsch, 2005. "Zooming Out: The Trade Effect of the Euro in Historical Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 1435, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tomáš Havránek, 2009. "Rose Effect and the Euro: The Magic is Gone," Working Papers IES 2009/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2009.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2004. "Why not euroisation?," Post-Print hal-01020073, HAL.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2009.
"The estimated effects of the euro on trade: why are they below historical effects of monetary unions among smaller countries?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
53362, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2008. "The Estimated Effects of the Euro on Trade: Why Are They Below Historical Effects of Monetary Unions Among Smaller Countries?," NBER Working Papers 14542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2008. "The Estimated Effects of the Euro on Trade: Why Are They Below Historical Effects of Monetary Unions Among Smaller Countries?," Working Paper Series rwp08-076, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gemma Mabin, 2011. "New Zealand's Exchange Rate Cycles: Impacts and Policy," Treasury Working Paper Series 11/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Tomáš Havránek, 2010.
"Rose effect and the euro: is the magic gone?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(2), pages 241-261, June.
- Christian Broda & John Romalis, 2011. "Identifying the Relationship Between Trade and Exchange Rate Volatility," NBER Chapters, in: Commodity Prices and Markets, East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 20, pages 79-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas & Klasen, Stephan, 2010.
"The Economic Benefits of giving Aid in terms of Donors Exports,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010
28, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Stephan Klasen, 2010. "The Economic Benefits of Giving Aid in Terms of Donors` Exports," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 202, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Sithanonxay Suvannaphakdy & Chris Czerkawaski & Toshihisa Toyoda, 2013. "Potential Impacts Of Regional Trade Enlargement In East Asia On Laos' Trade," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 85-110, September.
- Figiel, Szczepan & Hamulczuk, Mariusz & Klimkowski, Cezary & Kufel, Justyna, 2014. "Potential Trade Implications Of Joining The Euro Zone For The Polish Agro-Food Sector," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182836, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Luca De Benedictis & Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2005.
"Hub-and-Spoke or else? Free trade agreements in the “enlarged” European Union,"
ISAE Working Papers
52, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Luca De Benedictis & Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2005. "Hub-and-Spoke or else? Free trade agreements in the 'enlarged' European Union," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 245-260, December.
- Kyriakos Aristotelous, 2008. "What is the Effect of EMU on Greece's Exports to the Eurozone?," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 6(1), pages 39-51.
- K Aristotelous, 2010. "What is the EMU Effect on the UKs Exports to Eurozone Countries?," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 15(1), pages 17-29, March.
- Gavin Murphy & Iulia Siedschlaga, 2011. "Has the Euro Boosted Intra-Euro Area Exports? Evidence from Industry Data," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 2(3).
- Daniele Antonucci & Alessandro Girardi, 2005. "Structural changes and deviations from the PPP within the Euro Area," ISAE Working Papers 57, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Felicitas, Nowak-Lehmann D. & Horsewood, Nicholas, 2009. "Are regional trading agreements beneficial?: Static and dynamic panel gravity models," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 46-65, March.
- Sergio de Nardis & Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2007.
"The Euro's Effect on Trade on a Dynamic Setting,"
ISAE Working Papers
80, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Estrella Gómez & Juliette Milgram Baleix, 2012. "EMU impact of on third countries’ exports. A gravity approach," ThE Papers 10/26, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Baldwin, Richard E., 2006. "The euro’s trade effects," Working Paper Series 0594, European Central Bank.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2004.
"Why not euroisation?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 91(5), pages 121-156.
- Almudena Martinez-Campillo & Mª del Pilar Sierra-Fernández, 2012. "Impact of European Integration Process in Spain," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 57-80.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & Vega, Juan Luis, 2006. "What effects is EMU having on the euro area and its member countries? An overview," Working Paper Series 0599, European Central Bank.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00589114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athina Zervoyianni, 2008. "Convergence Of Shocks And Trade In The Enlarged European Union," Working Paper Series 15_08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Germán H. GONZALEZ & Alexis S. ESPOSTO & Valentina N. VIEGO, 2015. "Reciprocity in bilateral trade flows: An empirical analysis for trade between Australia and Latin American countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(1), pages 31-44.