Citations for "A modified hurdle model for completed fertility"
by Francisco Covas & J.M.C. Santos Silva
- Echávarri Aguinaga, Rebeca, 2009. "Education and the dynamics of family decisions," DFAEII Working Papers 2009-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Simon, Curtis & Tamura, Robert, 2008.
"Do higher rents discourage fertility? evidence from U.S. cities, 1940-2000,"
7721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon, Curtis J. & Tamura, Robert, 2009. "Do higher rents discourage fertility? Evidence from U.S. cities, 1940-2000," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 33-42, January.
- Booth, Alison L. & Kee, Hiau Joo, 2006.
"Intergenerational Transmission of Fertility Patterns in Britain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison L. Booth & Hiau Joo Kee, 2009. "Intergenerational Transmission of Fertility Patterns," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(2), pages 183-208, 04.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348829 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Miranda, 2003. "Socio-economic characteristics, completed fertility, and the transition from low to high order parities in Mexico," Labor and Demography 0308001, EconWPA.
- Naz, Ghazala & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vagstad, Steinar, 2002. "Education and completed fertility in Norway," Working Papers in Economics 18/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Baudin, 2008.
"Religion and Fertility : The French Connection,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Thomas Baudin, 2008. "Religion and fertility : the French connection," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08089, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Isabel Mendes & Isabel Proença, 2009. "Measuring the Social Recreation Per-Day Net Benefit of Wildlife Amenities of a National Park: A Count-Data Travel Cost Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/35, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2013.
"A double-hurdle count model for completed fertility data from the developing world,"
Mexican Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013
13, Stata Users Group.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2010. "A double-hurdle count model for completed fertility data from the developing world," DoQSS Working Papers 10-01, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Tamura, Robert & Simon, Curtis J., 2012.
"Secular fertility declines, baby booms and economic growth: international evidence,"
41669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Curtis Simon & Robert Tamura, 2010. "Secular Fertility Declines, Baby Booms and Economic Growth: International Evidence," 2010 Meeting Papers 1041, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David E Giles, 2010.
"Hermite regression analysis of multi-modal count data,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 2936-2945.
- David E. Giles, 2010. "Hermite Regression Analysis of Multi-Modal Count Data," Econometrics Working Papers 1001, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Alfonso Miranda Caso Luengo, 2003.
"FIML estimation of an endogenous switching model for count data,"
United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003
07, Stata Users Group.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2004. "FIML estimation of an endogenous switching model for count data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(1), pages 40-49, March.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Curtis J. Simon & Robert Tamura, 2011. "Black and White Fertility, Differential Baby Booms: The Value of Civil Rights (Equal Opportunity for Education)," 2011 Meeting Papers 238, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Westerberg, Thomas, 2006. "Two Papers On Fertility - The Case Of Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 683, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Jörgen Hellström, 2006. "A bivariate count data model for household tourism demand," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 213-226.
- Isabel Proenca & Isabel Menes, . "Measuring the Average Per Day Net Benefit of Non-consumptive Wildlife - Associated Recreation For a National Park: a Count-Data Travel Cost Approach," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600078, EcoMod.
- Márton Varga, 2014. "The effect of education, family size, unemployment and childcare availability on birth stopping and timing," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 95-115, August.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2008.
"Planned fertility and family background: a quantile regression for counts analysis,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 67-81, January.
- Alfonso Miranda, 2005. "Planned Fertility and Family Background: A Quantile Regression for Counts Analysis," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/07, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Westerberg, Thomas, 2006. "MoreWork, Less Kids - The Relationship Between Market Experience and Number of Children," Umeå Economic Studies 682, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Stephan Klasen & Andrey Launov, 2006.
"Analysis of the determinants of fertility decline in the Czech Republic,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 25-54, February.
- Klasen, Stephan & Launov, Andrey, 2003. "Analysis of the Determinants of Fertility Decline in the Czech Republic," IZA Discussion Papers 870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Georgios Papadopoulos, 2013. "Immigration Status and Victimization: Evidence from the British Crime Survey," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 042, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..