Citations for "The purchasing power parity puzzle is worse than you think"
by Christian Murray & David Papell
- Saadet Kasman & Adnan Kasman & Duygu Ayhan, 2010. "Testing the Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis for the New Member and Candidate Countries of the European Union: Evidence from Lagrange Multiplier Unit Root Tests with Structural Breaks," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 46(2), pages 53-65, March.
- Woo, Kai-Yin & Lee, Shu-Kam, 2009. "Detecting intra-national PPP model in China: A median-unbiased estimation approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1029-1032, September.
- Christian J. Murray & Hatice Ozer-Balli & David H. Papell, 2006. "PPP Persistence within Sectoral Real Exchange Rate Panels," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics, in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 388-398 Izmir University of Economics.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Jean Imbs & Morten O. Ravn & Helene Rey, 2003.
"PPP Strikes Back: Aggregation and the Real Exchange Rate,"
IMF Working Papers
03/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean Imbs & Haroon Mumtaz & Morten O. Ravn & Hélène Rey, 2005. "PPP Strikes Back: Aggregation And the Real Exchange Rate," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(1), pages 1-43.
- Jean Imbs & Haroon Mumtaz & Morten O. Ravn & Helene Rey, 2005. "PPP Strikes Back: Aggregation and the Real Exchange Rate," Post-Print hal-00612581, HAL.
- Jean Imbs & Haroon Mumtaz & Morton O. Ravn & Helene Rey, 2002. "PPP Strikes Back: Aggregation and the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 9372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbs, Jean & Mumtaz, Haroon & Ravn, Morten O & Rey, Hélène, 2003. "PPP Strikes Back: Aggregation and the Real Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 3715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs & Haroon Mumtaz & Morten O. Ravn & Helene Rey, 2003. "PPP Strikes Back: Aggregation and the Real Exchange Rate," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0307, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ahmad, Yamin & Craighead, William D., 2011.
"Temporal aggregation and purchasing power parity persistence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 817-830, September.
- Yamin Ahmad & William D. Craighead, 2011. "Temporal Aggregation and Purchasing Power Parity Persistence," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2011-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Yamin Ahmad & William Craighead, 2010. "Temporal Aggregation and Purchasing Power Parity Persistence," Working Papers 10-01, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Jayasuriya, Sisira & Kim, Jae H. & Kumar, Parmod, 2007. "International and Internal Market Integration in Indian agriculture: A study of the Indian Rice Market," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7935, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tsong, Ching-Chuan & Lee, Cheng-Feng, 2011. "Asymmetric inflation dynamics: Evidence from quantile regression analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 668-680.
- Smallwood, Aaron D., 2008. "Measuring the persistence of deviations from purchasing power parity with a fractionally integrated STAR model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1161-1176, November.
- Christian Dreger & Eric Girardin, 2007. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Affect the Long Run Properties of Real Exchange Rates?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 746, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ca'Zorzi, Michele & Muck, Jakub & Rubaszek, Michal, 2015. "Real exchange rate forecasting and ppp: this time the random walk loses," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 229, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sofiane H. Sekioua, 2004. "Real interest parity (RIP) over the 20th century: New evidence based on confidence intervals for the dominant root and half-lives of shocks," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 91, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Laura Mayoral and Maréa Dolores Gadea, 2009.
"Analyzing aggregate real exchange rate persistence through the lens of sectoral data,"
399, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Laura Mayoral & Maria Dolores Gadea, 2009. "Analyzing aggregate real exchange rate persistence through the lens of sectoral data," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 787.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Yihui Lan, 2003. "The Long-Term Behaviour of Exchange Rates, Part V: The Stationarity of Exchange Rates," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Jae H. & Silvapulle, Param & Hyndman, Rob J., 2007.
"Half-life estimation based on the bias-corrected bootstrap: A highest density region approach,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3418-3432, April.
- Jae Kim & Param Silvapulle & Rob J. Hyndman, 2006. "Half-Life Estimation based on the Bias-Corrected Bootstrap: A Highest Density Region Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Young-Kyu Moh, 2009. "On the Importance of Span of the Data in Univariate Estimation of the Persistence in Real Exchange Rates," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 129-140.
- M. Dolores Gadea & Laura Mayoral, 2009. "Aggregation is not the solution: the PPP puzzle strikes back," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(6), pages 875-894.
- Shiu-Sheng Chen & Charles Engel, 2004.
"Does "Aggregation Bias" Explain the PPP Puzzle?,"
NBER Working Papers
10304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodolfo Cermeño, 2007. "Median-Unbiased Estimation in Panel Data: Methodology and Applications to the GDP Convergence and Purchasing Power Parity Hypotheses," Working papers DTE 407, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Par Osterholm, 2008. "A structural Bayesian VAR for model-based fan charts," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(12), pages 1557-1569.
- Dimitrios Malliaropulos & Ekaterini Panopoulou & Theologos Pantelidis & Nikitas Pittis, 2013. "Decomposing the persistence of real exchange rates," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1217-1242, June.
- Kutan, Ali M. & Zhou, Su, 2015. "PPP may hold better than you think: Smooth breaks and non-linear mean reversion in real effective exchange rates," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 358-366.
- Zhou, Su & Kutan, Ali M., 2011. "Is the evidence for PPP reliable? A sustainability examination of the stationarity of real exchange rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2479-2490, September.
- Kim, Jae H. & Ji, Philip Inyeob, 2011. "Mean-reversion in international real interest rates," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1959-1966, July.
- Seong, Byeongchan & Mahbub Morshed, A.K.M. & Ahn, Sung K., 2006. "Additional sources of bias in half-life estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 2056-2064, December.