Citations for "Inflation Persistence and Flexible Prices"
by Robert Dittmar & William Gavin & Finn Kydland
- Manuel Ramos Francia & Daniel Chiquiar & Antonio E. Noriega, 2007.
"Time Series Approach to Test a Change in Inflation Persistence: The Mexican Experience,"
2007-01, Banco de México.
- Daniel Chiquiar & Antonio Noriega & Manuel Ramos-Francia, 2010. "A time-series approach to test a change in inflation persistence: the Mexican experience," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(24), pages 3067-3075.
- Dittmar, Robert D. & Gavin, William T., 2005.
"Inflation-targeting, price-path targeting and indeterminacy,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 336-342, September.
- Robert Dittmar & William T. Gavin, 2004. "Inflation-targeting, price-path targeting and indeterminacy," Working Papers 2004-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Michael R. Pakko, 2005.
"The monetary instrument matters,"
2004-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nakajima, Tomoyuki, 2010.
"Optimal monetary policy with imperfect unemployment insurance,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 365-387, March.
- Tomoyuki Nakajima, 2006. "Optimal monetary policy with imperfect unemployment insurance," 2006 Meeting Papers 231, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- NAKAJIMA Tomoyuki, 2009. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Imperfect Unemployment Insurance," Discussion papers 09014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland & Michael R. Pakko, 2006.
"Monetary policy, taxes and the business cycle,"
2004-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael R. Pakko & William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland, 2004. "Monetary Policy, Taxes, and the Business Cycle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 32, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael R. Pakko & William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland, 2005. "Monetary Policy, Taxes, and the Business Cycle," 2005 Meeting Papers 265, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hammad Qureshi, 2008. "Explosive Roots in Level Vector Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 08-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Amano & Scott Hendry, 2003. "Inflation persistence and costly market share adjustment: a preliminary analysis," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 134-146 Bank for International Settlements.
- Dai, Meixing & Sidiropoulos, Moïse & Spyromitros, Eleftherios, 2008.
"Monetary policy transparency and inflation persistence in a small open economy,"
13829, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2009.
- Meixing DAI & Moïse SIDIROPOULOS & Eleftherios Spyromitros, 2009. "Monetary policy transparency and inflation persistence in a small open economy," Working Papers of BETA 2009-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Rhys Bidder & Kalin Nikolov & Tony Yates, . " Self-confirming Inflation Persistence," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0908, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Lindé, Jesper, 2001. "The Empirical Relevance of Simple Forward- and Backward-looking Models: A View from a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Paper Series 130, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- David Meenagh & Patrick Minford & Eric Nowell & Prakriti Sofat & Naveen Srinivasan, 2007. "Are the facts of UK inflation persistence to be explained by nominal rigidity or changes in monetary regime?," WEF Working Papers 0028, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Wang, Peng-fei & Wen, Yi, 2006.
"Another look at sticky prices and output persistence,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2533-2552, December.
- Wang, Peng-fei & Wen, Yi, 2004. "Another Look at Sticky Prices and Output Persistence," Working Papers 04-19, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Peng-fei Wang & Yi Wen, 2005. "Another look at sticky prices and output persistence," Working Papers 2005-051, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Gill, Abid Rashid, 2007. "Impact of Supply of Money on Food and General Price Indices: A Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 16293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Bindelli, 2005. "Systematic monetary policy and persistence," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 05.07, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Elmar Mertens, 2005. "Puzzling Comovements between Output and Interest Rates? Multiple Shocks are the Answer," Working Papers 05.05, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Nuno Alves, 2004. "A Flexible View on Prices," Working Papers w200406, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Nowell, Eric & Sofat, Prakriti & Srinivasan, Naveen, 2008.
"Can the Facts of UK Inflation Persistence be Explained by Nominal Rigidity?,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2008/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Apr 2010.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Nowell, Eric & Sofat, Prakriti & Srinivasan, Naveen, 2009. "Can the facts of UK inflation persistence be explained by nominal rigidity?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 978-992, September.
- Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Nowell, Eric & Sofat, Prakriti & Srinivasan, Naveen, 2008. "Can the Facts of UK Inflation Persistence be Explained by Nominal Rigidity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vasilios Plakandaras & Periklis Gogas & Rangan Gupta & Theophilos Papadimitriou, 2014.
"US Inflation Dynamics on Long Range Data,"
201452, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & NUTAHARA Kengo, 2008.
"Nominal Rigidities, News-Driven Business Cycles, and Monetary Policy,"
08018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kobayashi Keiichiro & Nutahara Kengo, 2010. "Nominal Rigidities, News-Driven Business Cycles, and Monetary Policy," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, September.
- Kevin D. Sheedy, 2007.
"Intrinsic inflation persistence,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3739, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- PKG HARISCHANDRA & George CHOULIARAKIS, . "Do Exchange Rate Regimes Matter for Inflation Persistence? Theory and Evidence from the History of UK and US Inflation," EcoMod2008 23800100, EcoMod.
- Tausch, Arno, 2013. "The hallmarks of crisis. A new center-periphery perspective on long cycles," MPRA Paper 48356, University Library of Munich, Germany.