Citations for "Rational Inflationary Bubbles"
by Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman
- Franklin Allen & Gary Gorton, 1991.
"Rational Finite Bubbles,"
NBER Working Papers
3707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franklin Allen & Gary B. Gorton, . "Rational Finite Bubbles," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 41-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Zorica Mladenovic & Bent Nielsen, 2009. "The role of income in money demand during hyper-inflation: the case of Yugoslavia," Economics Papers 2009-W02, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Feliz, Raul Anibal & Welch, John H., 1997. "Cointegration and tests of a classical model of inflation in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, and Peru," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 189-219, February.
- Melinda Podor & Timothy J. Halliday, 2009.
"Health Status and the Allocation of Time,"
200907, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Melinda Podor & Timothy Halliday, 2010. "Health Status and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 201007, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Halliday, Timothy J. & Podor, Melinda, 2009. "Health Status and the Allocation of Time," IZA Discussion Papers 4368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grossman, Herschel I., 1991.
"Monetary economics : A review essay,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 323-345, October.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Pesenti, Paolo, 1990.
"Rational Speculative Bubbles in an Exchange Rate Target Zone,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
479, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter & Paolo A. Pesenti, 1990. "Rational Speculative Bubbles in an Exchange Rate Target Zone," NBER Working Papers 3467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin, 2012. "Duration dependence test for rational speculative bubble: the strength and weakness," MPRA Paper 42156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chan, Kalok & McQueen, Grant & Thorley, Steven, 1998. "Are there rational speculative bubbles in Asian stock markets?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 125-151, May.
- Chung, Heetaik & Lee, Bong-Soo, 1998. "Fundamental and nonfundamental components in stock prices of Pacific-Rim countries," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 321-346, August.
- Gilbert Colletaz & Jean-Pierre Gourlaouen, 1990. "Coïntégration et structure par terme des taux d'intérêt," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(4), pages 687-712.
- Jirasakuldech, Benjamas & Emekter, Riza & Rao, Ramesh P., 2008. "Do Thai stock prices deviate from fundamental values?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 298-315, June.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana, 2008.
"Injecting rational bubbles,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 218-232, September.
- Nielsen, Bent, 2008.
"On the Explosive Nature of Hyper-Inflation Data,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2008-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nielsen, Bent, 2008. "On the Explosive Nature of Hyper-Inflation Data," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-29.
- Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman, 1986. "On the Inception of Rational Bubbles in Stock Prices," NBER Working Papers 1990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Topal, yavuz Han, 2013. "On the tracks of Zimbabwe’s Hyperinflation: A Quantitative Investigation," MPRA Paper 56117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asako, Kazumi & Liu, Zhentao, 2013. "A statistical model of speculative bubbles, with applications to the stock markets of the United States, Japan, and China," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2639-2651.
- Dimitris Georgoutsos & George Kouretas, 2000.
"A Multivariate I(2) Cointegration Analysis Of German Hyperinflation,"
0001, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Jul 2001.
- Dimitris Georgoutsos & Georgios Kouretas, 2004. "A Multivariate I(2) cointegration analysis of German hyperinflation," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 29-41.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1989. "Testable Implications of Indeterminacies in Models with Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 2903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00429609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Euna Han & Edward C. Norton & Lisa M. Powell, 2009. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Teenage Body Weight on Adult Wages," NBER Working Papers 15027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ithurbide, Philippe, 1987. "Le marché de l’or et les bulles rationnelles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(4), pages 331-356, décembre.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1989. "Serial Correlation of Sunspot Equilibria (Rational Bubbles) in Two Popular Models of Monetary Economies," Discussion Papers 827, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Engsted, Tom, 1998. "Money Demand During Hyperinflation: Cointegration, Rational Expectations, and the Importance of Money Demand Shocks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 533-552, July.
- Alessandra Pelloni, 1993. "Long-run consequences of finite exchange rate bubbles," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-26, March.