Citations for "The Big Problem of Small Change"
by Sargent, Thomas J & Velde, Francois R
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2012. "The international political economy of early modern copper mercantilism: Rent seeking and copper money in Sweden 1624–1776," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 303-315.
- Svensson, Roger, 2014. "Re-Coinage in Medieval Sweden," Working Paper Series 1040, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2003. "Shortages of small change in early Argentina," Working Paper 03-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Tschoegl, Adrian E., 2010. "The international diffusion of an innovation: The spread of decimal currency," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 100-109, January.
- Wallace, Neil, 2003. "Modeling Small Change: A Review Article," Working Papers 9-03-3, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Volckart, 2008. "‘The big problem of the petty coins’, and how it could be solved in the late Middle Ages," Economic History Working Papers 22310, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Y. Jin & T. Temzelides, 1999.
"On the Local Interaction of Money and Credit,"
- José I. García de Paso, . "The 1628 Castilian Crydown: A Test of Competing Theories of the Price Level," Studies on the Spanish Economy 103, FEDEA.
- Rómulo Chumacero & Claudio Pardo & David Valdés, 2007. "A new framework for the elaboration of bill printing and coining programs," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 454, Central Bank of Chile.
- Tyler Watts, 2010. "Arbitrage and knowledge," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 79-96, March.
- Yiting Li & Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2012.
"Liquidity and the Threat of Fraudulent Assets,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(5), pages 000 - 000.
- Yiting Li & Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2011. "Liquidity and the threat of fraudulent assets," Working Paper 1124, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Yiting Li & Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2011. "Liquidity and the Threat of Fraudulent Assets," NBER Working Papers 17500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nosal, Ed & Waller, Christopher J. & Wright, Randall, 2011.
"Introduction To The Macroeconomic Dynamics Special Issues On Money, Credit, And Liquidity,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(S1), pages 1-9, April.
- Ed Nosal & Christopher J. Waller & Randall Wright, 2010. "Introduction to the macroeconomic dynamics: special issues on money, credit, and liquidity," Working Paper Series WP-2010-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- François R. Velde & Warren E. Weber, 1998.
"A model of bimetallism,"
588, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Yuet-Yee Wong & Randall Wright, 2011. "Buyers, sellers and middlemen: variations in search theory," Working Papers 691, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Beaman, Lori & Magruder, Jeremy & Robinson, Jonathan, 2014. "Minding small change among small firms in Kenya," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 69-86.
- David Griffiths, 2004. "The big problem of forecasting small change," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(19), pages 2195-2207.
- Francois R. Velde, 1998. "Lessons from the history of money," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 2-16.
- Kepa Ormazabal, 2012.
"Lowndes and Locke on the Value of Money,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 157-180, Spring.
- François R. Velde, 2008. "Avoiding a meltdown: managing the value of small change," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 17-28.
- José I. García de Paso, . "The 1628 Castilian Crydown: Origins and Failure," Studies on the Spanish Economy 110, FEDEA.
- Esteban A. Nicolini & Fernando Ramos, 2006. "A Methodological approach to estimating the Money Demand in Pre-Industrial Economies: Probate Inventories and Spain in the 18th century," Working Papers in Economic History wh061902, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Yuet-Yee Wong & Randall Wright, 2011. "Buyers, Sellers and Middlemen: Variations on Search-Theoretic Themes," 2011 Meeting Papers 374, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2006. "The problem of small change in early Argentina," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 93-111.
- Stephen F. Quinn & William Roberds, 2006. "An economic explanation of the early Bank of Amsterdam, debasement, bills of exchange, and the emergence of the first central bank," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Cecilia Font de Villanueva, 2006. "Monetary reform in times of Charles II (1679-1686): Aspects concerning the issued dispositions," Working Papers in Economic History wp06-07, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Svensson, Roger, 2013. "Re-Coinage as a Monetary Tax: Conditions, Consequences and Comparisons with Debasement," Working Paper Series 950, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- David Chilosi & Oliver Volckart, 2010. "Good or bad money?: debasement, society and the state in the late Middle Ages," Economic History Working Papers 27946, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Massoud, Nadia, 2005. "How should Central Banks determine and control their bank note inventory?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3099-3119, December.
- José I. García de Paso, . "El Análisis de la Política Monetaria de Felipe IV y el Conde-Duque de Olivares por Don Francisco de Quevedo y Villegas," Studies on the Spanish Economy 104, FEDEA.
- Carlos Álvarez, 2003. "Spanish Monarchy´S Monetary Problems In The Seventeenth Century: Small Change And Foreign Credit," Working Papers in Economic History wh030905, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Manjong Lee & Neil Wallace, 2006. "Optimal divisibility when money is costly to produce," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(3), pages 541-556, July.
- John H. Munro, 2009. "Coinage and Monetary Policies in Burgundian Flanders during the late-medieval 'Bullion Famines',. 1384 - 1482," Working Papers tecipa-361, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Rómulo A. Chumacero E. & Claudio Pardo M. & David Valdés V., 2008. "A Framework for Printing and Minting Plans," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 11(1), pages 29-59, April.
- E.J. Weber, 1999. "A History of Bimetallism: Greece, Rome, Middle Ages, Modern Times," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Young Sik Kim & Manjong Lee, 2011. "Unit of Account, Medium of Exchange, and Prices," Discussion Paper Series 1104, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.