Citations for "The Big Problem of Small Change"
by Sargent, Thomas J & Velde, Francois R
- Svensson, Roger, 2013. "Re-Coinage as a Monetary Tax: Conditions, Consequences and Comparisons with Debasement," Working Paper Series 950, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Wallace, Neil, 2003. "Modeling Small Change: A Review Article," Working Papers 9-03-3, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Beaman, Lori & Magruder, Jeremy & Robinson, Jonathan, 2014. "Minding small change among small firms in Kenya," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 69-86.
- Y. Jin & T. Temzelides, 1999.
"On the Local Interaction of Money and Credit,"
- Francois R. Velde & Warren E. Weber, 1998.
"A model of bimetallism,"
Working Paper Series
WP-98-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- E.J. Weber, 1999. "A History of Bimetallism: Greece, Rome, Middle Ages, Modern Times," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2012. "The international political economy of early modern copper mercantilism: Rent seeking and copper money in Sweden 1624–1776," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 303-315.
- Yiting Li & Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2011.
"Liquidity and the threat of fraudulent assets,"
1124, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- José I. García de Paso, . "El Análisis de la Política Monetaria de Felipe IV y el Conde-Duque de Olivares por Don Francisco de Quevedo y Villegas," Studies on the Spanish Economy 104, FEDEA.
- Ed Nosal & Christopher J. Waller & Randall Wright, 2010.
"Introduction to the macroeconomic dynamics: special issues on money, credit, and liquidity,"
Working Paper Series
WP-2010-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Nosal, Ed & Waller, Christopher J. & Wright, Randall, 2011. "Introduction To The Macroeconomic Dynamics Special Issues On Money, Credit, And Liquidity," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(S1), pages 1-9, April.
- John H. Munro, 2009. "Coinage and Monetary Policies in Burgundian Flanders during the late-medieval 'Bullion Famines',. 1384 - 1482," Working Papers tecipa-361, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Nicolini, Esteban A. & Ramos, Fernando, 2006. "A methodological approach to estimating the money demand in pre-industrial economies: probate inventories and Spain in the 18th century," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh061902, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- José I. García de Paso, . "The 1628 Castilian Crydown: A Test of Competing Theories of the Price Level," Studies on the Spanish Economy 103, FEDEA.
- Rómulo A. Chumacero E. & Claudio Pardo M. & David Valdés V., 2008. "A Framework for Printing and Minting Plans," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 11(1), pages 29-59, April.
- François R. Velde, 2008. "Avoiding a meltdown: managing the value of small change," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 17-28.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2006. "The problem of small change in early Argentina," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 93-111.
- Tschoegl, Adrian E., 2010. "The international diffusion of an innovation: The spread of decimal currency," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 100-109, January.
- Álvarez Nogal, Carlos, 2003. "Spanish monarchy's monetary problems in the seventeenth century : small change and foreign credit," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh030905, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Ormazabal Sánchez, Kepa Mirena, 2007.
"Lowndes and Locke on the value of money,"
2007-29, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Stephen F. Quinn & William Roberds, 2010.
"How Amsterdam got fiat money,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2010-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- David Chilosi & Oliver Volckart, 2010. "Good or bad money?: debasement, society and the state in the late Middle Ages," Economic History Working Papers 27946, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Tyler Watts, 2010. "Arbitrage and knowledge," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 79-96, March.
- Rómulo Chumacero & Claudio Pardo & David Valdés, 2007. "A new framework for the elaboration of bill printing and coining programs," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 454, Central Bank of Chile.
- Oliver Volckart, 2008. "‘The big problem of the petty coins’, and how it could be solved in the late Middle Ages," Economic History Working Papers 22310, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Young Sik Kim & Manjong Lee, 2011. "Unit of Account, Medium of Exchange, and Prices," Discussion Paper Series 1104, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Font de Villanueva, Cecilia, 2006. "Monetary reform in times of Charles II (1679-1686): aspects concerning the issued dispositions," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp06-07, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Francois R. Velde, 1998. "Lessons from the history of money," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 2-16.
- Svensson, Roger, 2014. "Re-Coinage in Medieval Sweden," Working Paper Series 1040, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Massoud, Nadia, 2005. "How should Central Banks determine and control their bank note inventory?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3099-3119, December.
- Manjong Lee & Neil Wallace, 2006. "Optimal divisibility when money is costly to produce," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(3), pages 541-556, July.
- Stephen F. Quinn & William Roberds, 2006. "An economic explanation of the early Bank of Amsterdam, debasement, bills of exchange, and the emergence of the first central bank," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Yuet-Yee Wong & Randall Wright, 2011. "Buyers, sellers and middlemen: variations in search theory," Working Papers 691, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2003. "Shortages of small change in early Argentina," Working Paper 03-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- David Griffiths, 2004. "The big problem of forecasting small change," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(19), pages 2195-2207.
- José I. García de Paso, . "The 1628 Castilian Crydown: Origins and Failure," Studies on the Spanish Economy 110, FEDEA.