Citations for "Money in a Real Business Cycle Model"
by Farmer, Roger E A
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Carlo A. Favero, .
"Measuring Monetary Policy with VAR Models: an Evaluation,"
132, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bagliano, Fabio C. & Favero, Carlo A., 1998. "Measuring monetary policy with VAR models: An evaluation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1069-1112, June.
- Bagliano, Fabio-Cesare & Favero, Carlo A., 1997. "Measuring Monetary Policy with VAR Models: An Evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 1743, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernandez, Esther & Novales, Alfonso & Ruiz, Jesus, 2004. "Indeterminacy under non-separability of public consumption and leisure in the utility function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 409-428, May.
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Hansen, Gary D., 1998. "The role of monetary shocks in equilibrium business cycle theory: Three examples," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 605-617, May.
- Fabio Canova, 2003.
"The transmission of US shocks to Latin America,"
Economics Working Papers
925, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2004.
- Fabià Gumbau-Brisa & Denny Lie & Giovanni P. Olivei, 2011.
"A response to Cogley and Sbordone's comment on “Closed-Form Estimates of the New Keynesian Phillips Curve with Time-Varying Trend Inflation”,"
11-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Gumbau-Brisa, Fabià & Lie, Denny & Olivei, Giovanni P., 2011. "A Response to Cogley and Sbordone's Comment on "Closed-Form Estimates of the New Keynesian Phillips Curve with Time-Varying Trend Inflation"," Working Papers 2011-06, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Bosi, Stefano & Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2010.
"Multiple equilibria in two-sector monetary economies: An interplay between preferences and the timing for money,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 997-1014, November.
- Stefano Bosi & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2009. "Multiple equilibria in two-sector monetary economies: an interplay between preferences and the timing for money," Working Papers halshs-00432258, HAL.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1998.
NBER Working Papers
6371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wouter J. DenHaan, 2002.
"Temporary Shocks and Unavoidable Transistions to a High-Unemployment Regime,"
NBER Working Papers
9349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Den Haan, Wouter J., 2003. "Temporary shocks and unavoidable transitions to a high-unemployment regime," Working Paper Series 0239, European Central Bank.
- Den Haan, Wouter, 2003. "Temporary Shocks and Unavoidable Transitions to a High-Unemployment Regime," CEPR Discussion Papers 3704, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 2008. "ó: The Long And Short Of It," CESifo Working Paper Series 2234, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2004:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barinci, Jean-Paul & Cheron, Arnaud, 2001. "Sunspots and the Business Cycle in a Finance Constrained Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 30-49, March.
- Ingrid GrÃ¶ÃŸl & Ulrich Fritsche, 2007.
"The Store-of-Value-Function of Money as a Component of Household Risk Management,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
660, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ingrid Groessl & Ulrich Fritsche, 2006. "The Store-of-Value-Function of Money as a Component of Household Risk Management," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200606, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Fabio Canova & Gianni De Nicolo, 2000.
"Monetary disturbances matter for business fluctuations in the G-7,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
660, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Canova, Fabio & Nicolo, Gianni De, 2002. "Monetary disturbances matter for business fluctuations in the G-7," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1131-1159, September.
- Kronick, Jeremy, 2014. "Monetary Policy Shocks from the EU and US: Implications for Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 59416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Canova & Gianni de Nicoló, 1999.
"On the sources of business cycles in the G-7,"
Economics Working Papers
459, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2000.
- Giammarioli, Nicola, 2003. "Indeterminacy and search theory," Working Paper Series 0271, European Central Bank.
- Barinci, Jean-Paul & Chéron, Arnaud, 2001. "Real business cycles and the animal spirits hypothesis in a CIA economy," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0110, CEPREMAP.
- Jianpo Xue & Chong K. Yip, 2013. "Balanced-Budget Rules and Aggregate Instability: The Role of Consumption Taxes in a Monetary Economy," Working Papers 112013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Bosi, Stefano & Magris, Francesco, 2003. "Indeterminacy and endogenous fluctuations with arbitrarily small liquidity constraint," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 39-51, March.
- De Fiore, Fiorella, 2000. "Can indeterminacy explain the short-run non-neutrality of money?," Working Paper Series 0032, European Central Bank.
- Chong Kee Yip & Ka Fai Li, 2004. "Monetary Policy and Equilibrium Indeterminacy in a Cash-in-Advance Economy with Investment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(2), pages 1-7.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Fazzari, Steven M. & Meyer, Andrew P., 1999. "How responsive is business capital formation to its user cost?: An exploration with micro data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 53-80, October.
- Thomas Lubik, 2003. "Investment Spending,Equilibrium Indeterminacy and the Interactions of Monetary and Fiscal Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive 490, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Hirose, Yasuo, 2008. "Learnability and equilibrium selection under indeterminacy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3459-3477, November.
- Baltasar Manzano & Jess Ruz, 2000. "Optimal Fiscal Policy In A Business Cycle Model: Alternative Identifications Of The Optimal Expost Capital Income Tax Rates," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 351, Society for Computational Economics.