Citations for "Hub-and-Spoke or else? Free trade agreements in the 'enlarged' European Union"
by Luca De Benedictis & Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli
- Jérôme Trotignon, 2009. "L'intégration régionale favorise-t-elle la multilatéralisation des échanges ?," Post-Print halshs-00335633, HAL.
- Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2007. "The “deeper” and the “wider” EU strategies of trade integration.An empirical evaluation of EU Common Commercial Policy effects," ISAE Working Papers 79, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Trotignon, Jérôme, 2010. "Does Regional Integration Promote the Multilateralization of Trade Flows?: a Gravity Model Using Panel Data," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 223-251.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007.
"A Survey of the Assessments of the Effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using Gravity Models,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 60(4), pages 421-473.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007. "A survey of the assessments of the effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using gravity models," Working Papers 7282, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor, 2008.
"Trade and Migration: a U-Shaped Transition in Eastern Europe ,"
010-08, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Cristobal, Adolfo, 2007. "Trade and migration: a U-shaped transition in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 3446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2013.
"Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean Countries' case in agriculture and fishery,"
2/13, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci & Emiliano Magrini, 2014. "Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A generalized propensity score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranea countries’ case in Agriculture and Fishery," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0188, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2014. "Are EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean countries's case in agriculture and fishery," FOODSECURE Working papers 23, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas & Klasen, Stephan, 2010.
"The Economic Benefits of giving Aid in terms of Donors Exports,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010
28, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Stephan Klasen, 2010. "The Economic Benefits of Giving Aid in Terms of Donors` Exports," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 202, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Cecília Hornok, 2012.
"Gravity or Dummies? The Limits of Identification in Gravity Estimations,"
CEU Working Papers
2012_11, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 20 May 2012.
- Cecília Hornok, 2011. "Gravity or Dummies? The Limits of Identification in Gravity Estimations," CeFiG Working Papers 15, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 26 Sep 2011.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Sala, Davide, 2014.
"Ethnic Diversity and Firms' Export Behavior,"
Discussion Papers of Business and Economics
2/2014, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Sergio de Nardis & Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2007.
"The single currency’s effects on Eurozone sectoral trade: winners and losers?,"
ISAE Working Papers
88, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Vicarelli, Claudio & De Santis, Roberta & De Nardis, Sergio, 2008. "The Single Currency's Effects on Eurozone Sectoral Trade: Winners and Losers?," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 2, pages 1-34.
- Vicarelli, Claudio & De Santis, Roberta & De Nardis, Sergio, 2008. "The Single Currency's Effects on Eurozone Sectoral Trade: Winners and Losers?," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Cecília Hornok, 2010. "Trade-Enhancing EU Enlargement and the Resurgence of East-East Trade," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 79-94.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2015.
"European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 25-69, February.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2012. "European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0152, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Andrzej Cieślik & Jan Hagemejer, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Preferential Trade Liberalization in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2011-21, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Julia Spies & Helena Marques, 2006. "Trade Effects of the Europe Agreements," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 274/2006, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- de santis, roberta, 2011.
"Impact of environmental regulations on trade in the main EU countries: conflict or synergy?,"
37756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberta De Santis, 2012. "Impact of Environmental Regulations on Trade in the Main EU Countries: Conflict or Synergy?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7), pages 799-815, 07.
- Johan Fourie & Maria Santana-Gallego, 2011.
"The Determinants of African Tourism,"
260, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Hur, Jung & Alba, Joseph D. & Park, Donghyun, 2010. "Effects of Hub-and-Spoke Free Trade Agreements on Trade: A Panel Data Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1105-1113, August.
- Marjan Petreski, 2013. "Southeastern European Trade Analysis: A Role for Endogenous CEFTA-2006?," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(5), pages 26-44, September.
- Deltas, George & Desmet, Klaus & Facchini, Giovanni, 2006. "Hub-and-Spoke Free Trade Areas," CEPR Discussion Papers 5960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Teteryatnikova, Mariya, 2008. "R&D in the network of international trade: multilateral versus regional trade agreements," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2009-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.