A flexible parametric GARCH model with an application to exchange rates
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. James Hueng & Ruey Yau, 2006. "Investor preferences and portfolio selection: is diversification an appropriate strategy?," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 255-271.
- Kai-Li Wang & Mei-Ling Chen, 2007. "The dynamics in the spot, futures, and call options with basis asymmetries: an intraday analysis in a generalized multivariate GARCH-M MSKST framework," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 371-394, November.
- Luc, BAUWENS & Arie, PREMINGER & Jeroen, ROMBOUTS, 2006.
"Regime switching GARCH models,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2006006, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Luc Bauwens & Arie Preminger & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2006. "Regime switching GARCH models," Cahiers de recherche 06-08, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- BAUWENS, Luc & PREMINGER, Arie & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen, 2006. "Regime switching GARCH models," CORE Discussion Papers 2006011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Amilon, Henrik, 2008.
"Estimation of an adaptive stock market model with heterogeneous agents,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 342-362, March.
- Henrik Amilon, 2003. "Estimation of an Adaptive Stock Market Model with Heterogeneous Agents," Research Paper Series 107, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Amilon, Henrik, 2005. "Estimation of an Adaptive Stock Market Model with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Paper Series 177, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- repec:wyi:journl:002099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Chorro & Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo & Hanjarivo Lalaharison, 2014.
"Testing for Leverage Effects in the Returns of US Equities,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
14022r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Jan 2017.
- Christophe Chorro & Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo & Hanjarivo Lalaharison, 2017. "Testing for Leverage Effects in the Returns of US Equities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973922, HAL.
- Emese Lazar & Carol Alexander, 2006. "Normal mixture GARCH(1,1): applications to exchange rate modelling," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 307-336.
- Michele Caivano & Andrew Harvey, 2014.
"Time-series models with an EGB2 conditional distribution,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 558-571, November.
- M. Caivano & A. Harvey, 2013. "Time series models with an EGB2 conditional distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1325, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michele Caivano & Andrew Harvey, 2014. "Time series models with an EGB2 conditional distribution," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 947, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Yi-Ting Chen, 2008. "A unified approach to standardized-residuals-based correlation tests for GARCH-type models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 111-133.
- Wilson Ye Chen & Richard H. Gerlach, 2017. "Semiparametric GARCH via Bayesian model averaging," Papers 1708.07587, arXiv.org.
- Choi, Pilsun & Nam, Kiseok, 2008. "Asymmetric and leptokurtic distribution for heteroscedastic asset returns: The SU-normal distribution," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 41-63, January.
- Hueng, C. James & McDonald, James B., 2005. "Forecasting asymmetries in aggregate stock market returns: Evidence from conditional skewness," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 666-685, December.
- repec:spd:journl:v:68:y:2018:i:1:p:26-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramirez, Octavio A. & Fadiga, Mohamadou L., 2003. "Forecasting Agricultural Commodity Prices with Asymmetric-Error GARCH Models," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(01), April.
- Kirt C. Butler & Katsushi Okada, 2008. "Higher-Order Terms in Bivariate Returns to International Stock Market Indices," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 12(1-2), pages 127-155, March-Jun.
- Andrew Harvey & Rutger-Jan Lange, 2015. "Volatility Modeling with a Generalized t-distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1517, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Leonidas Tsiaras, 2010. "Dynamic Models of Exchange Rate Dependence Using Option Prices and Historical Returns," CREATES Research Papers 2010-35, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Fukuhara, Masahiro & Saruwatari, Yasufumi, 2003. "An Analysis of Contagion in Emerging Currency Markets Using Multivariate Extreme Value Theory," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 21(2), pages 113-131, August.
- Markus Haas, 2004. "Mixed Normal Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 2(2), pages 211-250.
- Harvey, Andrew & Sucarrat, Genaro, 2014.
"EGARCH models with fat tails, skewness and leverage,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 320-338.
- Harvey, A. & Sucarrat, G., 2012. "EGARCH models with fat tails, skewness and leverage," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1236, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Park, Sung Y. & Bera, Anil K., 2009. "Maximum entropy autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 219-230, June.
- Tae-Hwy Lee & Yong Bao & Burak Saltoglu, 2006. "Evaluating predictive performance of value-at-risk models in emerging markets: a reality check," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 101-128.
- Wang, Kai-Li & Fawson, Christopher & Chen, Mei-Ling & Wu, An-Chi, 2014. "Characterizing information flows among spot, deliverable forward and non-deliverable forward exchange rate markets: A cross-country comparison," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 115-137.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Mansur, Iqbal, 2017. "Hedge fund return, volatility asymmetry, and systemic effects: A higher-moment factor-EGARCH model," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 49-65.
- Luc Bauwens & Arie Preminger & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2006. "Regime Switching Garch Models," Working Papers 0605, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Lai, Jing-yi, 2012. "Shock-dependent conditional skewness in international aggregate stock markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 72-83.
- Zhang, Rongmao & Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2012. "Jackknife-blockwise empirical likelihood methods under dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 56-72, February.