Citations for "Research and Development, Competition and Innovation; Pseudo Maximum Likelihood and Simulated Maximum Likelihood Methods Applied to Count Data Models with Heterogeneity"
by Crepon, B. & Duguet, E.
- Gerald Silverberg & Bart Verspagen, 2003.
"Breaking the waves: a Poisson regression approach to Schumpeterian clustering of basic innovations,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 671-693, September.
- Silverberg,Gerald & Verspagen,Bart, 2000. "Breaking the Waves: A Poisson Regression Approach to Schumpeterian Clustering of Basic Innovations," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- B. Verspagen & G. Silverberg, 2000. "Breaking the waves: a poisson regression approach to schumpeterian clustering of basic innovations," Working Papers 00.16, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Brambilla, Irene, 2009.
"Multinationals, technology, and the introduction of varieties of goods,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 89-101, September.
- Irene Brambilla, 2006. "Multinationals, Technology, and the Introduction of Varieties of Goods," NBER Working Papers 12217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kollias, Christos & Messis, Petros & Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria, 2009. "Terrorism and the effectiveness of security spending in Greece: Policy implications of some empirical findings," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 788-802, September.
- DUGUET Emmanuel & MacGARVIE Megan, 2004.
"How Well Do Patent Citations Measure Flows of Technology? Evidence from French Innovation Surveys,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Emmanuel Duguet & Megan MacGarvie, 2005. "How well do patent citations measure flows of technology? Evidence from French innovation surveys," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 375-393.
- Susanne Berger & Herbert Stocker & Achim Zeileis, 2014. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership Revisited: An Empirical Investigation with Count Data Models," Working Papers 2014-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- James E. Prieger, .
"A Generalized Parametric Selection Model for Non-Normal Data,"
Department of Economics
00-09, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "A Generalized Parametric Selection Model for Non-Normal Data," Working Papers 09, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00340409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008.
"Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Amable, Bruno & Demmouy, Lilas & Ledezma, Ivan, 2008. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6914, Paris Dauphine University.
- Amable, Bruno & Demmou, Lila & Lezdema, Ivan, 2007. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0706, CEPREMAP.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, innovation and distance to frontier," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Munkin, Murat K. & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2003. "Bayesian analysis of a self-selection model with multiple outcomes using simulation-based estimation: an application to the demand for healthcare," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 197-220, June.
- Juana Sanchez, 2014. "Innovation Output Choices And Characteristics Of Firms In The U.S," Working Papers 14-42, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Munkin, Murat K., 2003. "The MCMC and SML estimation of a self-selection model with two outcomes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 403-424, March.
- Verspagen, B. & Schoenmakers, W., 2000.
"The spatial dimension of knowledge spillovers in Europe: evidence from firm patenting data,"
00.07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Verspagen Bert & Schoenmakers Wilfred, 2000. "The Spatial Dimension of Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: Evidence from Firm Patenting Data," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Monjon, Stephanie & Waelbroeck, Patrick, 2003. "Assessing spillovers from universities to firms: evidence from French firm-level data," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1255-1270, November.
- Ledezma, Ivan, 2013.
"Defensive Strategies in the Quality Ladders,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/4966, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Defensive strategies in the quality ladders," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00586709, HAL.
- Ivan Ledezma, 2010. "Defensive Strategies in the Quality Ladders," Working Papers DT/2010/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Rosina Moreno, 2009.
"Evidence On The Role Of Ownership Structure On Firms’ Innovative Performance,"
IREA Working Papers
200909, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Ortega-Argilés , Raquel & Moreno, Rosina, 2009. "Evidence on the role of ownership structure on firms’ innovative performance," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 15, pages 231-250.
- Raquel Ortega Argiles & Rosina Moreno Serrano & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004.
"Ownership structure and innovation: Is there a real link,"
Working Papers in Economics
111, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Caralt, 2005. "Ownership structure and innovation: is there a real link?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 637-662, December.
- Raquel Ortega & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Surinach, 2003. "Ownership Structure and Innovation: Is There a Real Link?," ERSA conference papers ersa03p213, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00586709 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jörgen Hellström & Jonas Nordström, 2008. "A count data model with endogenous household specific censoring: the number of nights to stay," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 179-192, August.
- Mann, Ronald J. & Sager, Thomas W., 2007. "Patents, venture capital, and software start-ups," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 193-208, March.
- Uchida, Yuichiro & Cook, Paul, 2005. "Innovation and Market Structure in the Manufacturing Sector: An Application of Linear Feedback Models," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30702, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2009.
"The knowledge production of 'R' and 'D',"
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 141-143, October.
- Paola Garrone & Sergio Mariotti & Francesca Sgobbi, 2002. "Technological Innovation in Telecommunications: An Empirical Analysis of Specialisation Paths," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 1-23.
- fiorenza belussi & silvia rita sedita & alessia sammarra, 2010.
"Learning At The Boundaries In An “Open Regional Innovation System”: A Focus On Firms’ Innovation Strategies In The Emilia Romagna Life Science Industry,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0113, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Belussi, Fiorenza & Sammarra, Alessia & Sedita, Silvia Rita, 2010. "Learning at the boundaries in an "Open Regional Innovation System": A focus on firms' innovation strategies in the Emilia Romagna life science industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 710-721, July.
- Majo, M.C., 2010. "A microeconometric analysis of health care utilization in Europe," Other publications TiSEM 1cf5fd2f-8146-4ef8-8eb5-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- James J. Jozefowicz, 2003. "A Count Panel Data Study Of The Schumpeterian Hypothesis," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 34(1), pages 21-37.
- Michele Cincera, 2005. "The link between firms' R&D by type of activity and source of funding and the decision to patent," DULBEA Working Papers 05-10.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- José M. Labeaga & Ester Martínez Ros, 2003. "Persistence And Ability In The Innovation Decisions," Business Economics Working Papers wb030101, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Vincent Wenxiong Yao, 2006. "Intra-industry spillovers and innovation: An econometric analysis at the firm level," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 119-135.
- Koski, Heli, 2000. "Regulators and Competition Spurring or Retarding Innovation in the Telecommunications Sector?," Discussion Papers 724, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Majo, M.C. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2011. "The Fixed-Effects Zero-Inflated Poisson Model with an Application to Health Care Utilization," Discussion Paper 2011-083, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ledezma, Ivan, 2013. "Defensive strategies in quality ladders," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 176-194.