The Postsocialist Transition and the State: Reflections in the Light of Hungarian Fiscal Problems
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenkins, Glenn P, 1993.
"Implications of Economic Transition and Demographics for Financing Pensions in the Former Socialist Economies,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 48(Supplemen), pages 253-265.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1992. "Implications Of Economic Transition And Demographics For Financing Pensions In The Former Socialist Economies," Development Discussion Papers 1992-07, JDI Executive Programs.
- Chadha, Bankim & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 1997. "Fiscal constraints and the speed of transition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 221-249, February.
- Yolanda K. Kodrzycki, 1993. "Tax reform in newly emerging market economies," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 3-17.
- Maria Lacko, 1999. "Do Power Consumption Data Tell the Story? - Electricity Intensity and Hidden Economy in Post-Socialist Countries," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 9902, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Klaus Friesenbichler & Michael Peneder, 2016. "Innovation, competition and productivity," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(3), pages 535-580, July.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2014. "EU Accession, Domestic Market Competition and Total Factor Productivity. Firm Level Evidence," WIFO Working Papers 492, WIFO.
- J. Winiecki, 1996. "The superiority of eliminating barriers to entrepreneurship over privatisation activism of the state," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(198), pages 313-331.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2011.
"Globalization and growth in the low income African countries with the extreme bounds analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 795-805, May.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2010. "Globalization and growth in the low Income African countries with the extreme bounds analysis," MPRA Paper 21924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael H. Böheim & Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2016. "Exporting the Competition Policy Regime of the European Union: Success or Failure? Empirical Evidence for Acceding Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 569-582, May.
- John Tomer, 2002. "Intangible Factors in the Eastern European Transition: A Socio-Economic Analysis," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 421-444.
- Maria Csanadi, 2011. "Varieties of System Transformations and Their Structural Background Based on the IPS Model," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 33-63, March.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46874 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miklós Szanyi, 2013. "Large-Scale Transformation of Socio-Economic Institutions - Comparative Case Studies on CEECs. Background Paper 3: Varieties of Capitalism and CEECs," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 19, WWWforEurope.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 1997. "Tax Reform in Transition Economies: Experiences and Lessons," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper9706, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Robert McNab, 2000. "Tax Reform in The Tax Reform Experiment in Transitional Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0001, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Lindbeck, A., 1998.
"Swedish Lessons for Post-Socialist Countries,"
645, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1998. "Swedish Lessons for Post-Socialist Countries," Seminar Papers 645, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1998. "Swedish Lessons for Post-Socialist Countries," Working Paper Series 498, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1998. "Swedish Lessons for Post-Socialist Countries," Seminar Papers 640, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Schroder, Philipp J. H., 2001. "On the speed and boundaries of structural adjustment when fiscal policy is tight," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 345-364, December.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Michael Böheim & Daphne Channa Laster, 2014. "Market Competition in Transition Economies: A Literature Review," WIFO Working Papers 477, WIFO.
- Heinrich, Ralph P., 1993. "Microeconomic adjustment in Hungary: Results from a survey of enterprises," Kiel Working Papers 599, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Burawoy, Michael, 1996. "The state and economic involution: Russia through a China lens," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1105-1117, June.
- Semjén, András, 1996.
"A pénzbeli jóléti támogatások ösztönzési hatásai
[Incentive effects of social monetary benefits]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 841-862.
- Klasen S., 1993. "Gender inequality and development strategies: lessons from the past and policy issues for the future," ILO Working Papers 992987383402676, International Labour Organization.
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 1996. "Fiscal Consolidation in Central Europe in Preparation for Accession to the European Union," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0077, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Stephan, Paul III, 1996. "Toward a positive theory of privatization--lessons from soviet-type economies," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 173-193, June.
- Pursey Heugens & Stelios Zyglidopoulos, 2008. "From social ties to embedded competencies: the case of business groups," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 12(4), pages 325-341, November.
- Coscia Michele & Hausmann Ricardo & Hidalgo César A., 2013.
"The Structure and Dynamics of International Development Assistance,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-42, March.
- Coscia, Michele & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, CÃ©sar A., 2013. "The Structure and Dynamics of International Development Assistance," Scholarly Articles 10649346, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Vagliasindi, Maria, 2004. "The role of investment and regulatory reforms in the development of infrastructure across transition economies," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 303-314, December.
- Raiser, Martin, 1993. "Governing the transition to a market economy," Kiel Working Papers 592, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:pal:compes:v:60:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1057_s41294-018-0060-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Georgia Kaplanoglou, 2004. "Household Consumption Patterns, Indirect Tax Structures and Implications for Indirect Tax Harmonisation - A Three Country Perspective," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(1), pages 83-107.
- David Newbery & Tamas Révész, 2000. "The Evolution of the Tax Structure of a Reforming Transitional Economy: Hungary 1988–98," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(2), pages 209-240, March.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Michael Peneder, 2016. "Innovation, Competition and Productivity. Firm Level Evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," WIFO Working Papers 516, WIFO.
- J. Winiecki, 1996. "The superiority of eliminating barriers to entrepreneurship over privatisation activism of the state," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(198), pages 313-331.
- Miklós Szanyi, 2016. "From party state capture to party business capture - Model feature of Visegrád countries?," IWE Working Papers 226, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Olivér KOVÁCS, 2013. "Black swans or creeping normalcy? – An attempt to a holistic crisis analysis," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4, pages 127-143, June.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:298738 is not listed on IDEAS
- Newbery, David M., 1997. "Optimal tax rates and tax design during systemic reform," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 177-206, January.
- Schmieding, Holger & Buch, Claudia, 1992. "Better banks for Eastern Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 197, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Laurila, Juhani & Singh, Rupinder, 2000. "Sequential reform strategy : The case of Azerbaijan," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gabor Oblath & Eva Palocz & David Popper & Akos Valentinyi, 2015. "Economic convergence and structural change in the new member states of the European Union Convergence in volumes, prices and the share of services, with implications for wage convergence: an expenditu," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1544, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.