Citations for "The Current Account and the Real Exchange Rate: A Structural VAR Analysis of Major Currencies"
by Lee, J. & Chinn, M.D.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alaña & Guiglielmo Maria Caporale & Robert Mudida, 2012.
"Testing the Marshall-Lerner condition in Kenya,"
NCID Working Papers
09/2012, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Lilia Cavallari, 2001.
"Current Account and Exchange Rate Dynamics,"
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 30(1), pages 27-51, 02.
- Lane, P, 1999.
"The New Open Economy Macroeconomics: A Survey,"
Trinity Economics Papers
993, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Richard Clarida & Joe Prendergast, 1999. "Recent G3 Current Account Imbalances: How Important are Structural Factors?," NBER Working Papers 6935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoffmann, M. & MacDonald, R., 2001. "A real differential view of equilibrium real exchange rate," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0103, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Kang-Soek Lee, 2011. "A Euro Peg System as an Alternative for the Chinese Exchange Rate Regime?," Chapters, in: The Economic Crisis and European Integration, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Menzie David Chinn & Eswar S Prasad, 2000.
"Medium-Term Determinants of Current Accounts in Industrial and Developing Countries; An Empirical Exploration,"
IMF Working Papers
- Chinn, Menzie D. & Prasad, Eswar S., 2003. "Medium-term determinants of current accounts in industrial and developing countries: an empirical exploration," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 47-76, January.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Eswar S. Prasad, 2000. "Medium-Term Determinants of Current Accounts in Industrial and Developing Countries: An Empirical Exploration," NBER Working Papers 7581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Soyoung, 2001. "International transmission of U.S. monetary policy shocks: Evidence from VAR's," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 339-372, October.
- Ivrendi, Mehmet & Guloglu, Bulent, 2010. "Monetary shocks, exchange rates and trade balances: Evidence from inflation targeting countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1144-1155, September.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013.
"Real Output and Prices Adjustments under Different Exchange Rate Regimes,"
46879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajmund MIRDALA, 2013. "Real Output and Prices Adjustments under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," Chapters of Financial Aspects of Recent Trends in the Global Economy book, in: Rajmund Mirdala (ed.), Financial Aspects of Recent Trends in the Global Economy, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 208-230 ASERS Publishing.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2013. "Real Output and Prices Adjustments Under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1064, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Thaneepanichskul Suchada, 2003. "Sources of Exchange Rate Fluctuations: The Cases of Mexico and Thailand in the Aftermaths of their Recent Currency Crises," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(2), pages 375-400, November.
- Bernhard Ozofere Ishioro, 2015. "The Long-Run Relationship between Foreign Reserves Inflows and Domestic Credit: Evidence from a Small Open Economy," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(2), pages 18-38, April.
- Jean-Baptiste Gossé & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2011. "The impact of external shocks on the eurozone: a structural VAR model," CEPN Working Papers hal-00610024, HAL.
- S. Holle & M. Demertzis, 2002. "External Wealth and the Trade Balance: A Time-Series Analysis for the Netherlands," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 716, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Anton Muscatelli & Franco Spinelli & Carmine Trecroci, 2001. "Real Exchange Rates in the Long Run: Evidence from Historical Data," Working Papers 2001_6, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ivrendi, Mehmet & Yildirim, Zekeriya, 2013. "Monetary policy shocks and macroeconomic variables: Evidence from fast growing emerging economies," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-61, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Urban, Dieter M., 2007.
"Terms of trade, catch-up, and home-market effect: The example of Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 470-488, December.
- Dieter M. Urban, 2007. "Terms of Trade, Catch-up, and Home Market Effect: The Example of Japan," CESifo Working Paper Series 2164, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00493384 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Jaewoo & Chinn, Menzie D., 2006.
"Current account and real exchange rate dynamics in the G7 countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 257-274, March.
- Menzie David Chinn & Jaewoo Lee, 2002. "Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in the G-7 Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/130, .
- Lee,J. & Chinn,M.D., 2004. "Current account and real exchange rate dynamics in the G-7 countries," Working papers 11, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kanda Naknoi & Allan D. Brunner, 2003. "Trade Costs, Market Integration, and Macroeconomic Volatility," IMF Working Papers 03/54, .
- Anton Muscatelli, V. & Spinelli, Franco & Trecroci, Carmine, 2007. "Macroeconomic shocks, structural change and real exchange rates: Evidence from historical data," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1403-1423, December.
- Akiko Terada-hagiwara, 2005. "Explaining the Real Exchange Rate during Sudden Stops and Tranquil Periods," International Finance 0504006, EconWPA.
- Serena Ng, 2001.
"Can Sticky Prices Account for the Variations and Persistence in Real Exchange Rates?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
468, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Ng, Serena, 2003. "Can sticky prices account for the variations and persistence in real exchange rates?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 65-85, February.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2012. "Macroeconomic Aspects of Real Exchange Rate Volatility in the Central European Countries," MPRA Paper 40910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Giuliodori, "undated". "The Empirical Relevance of a basic sticky-price intertemporal model," Working Papers 2001_17, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Shambaugh, Jay, 2008. "A new look at pass-through," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 560-591, June.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00610024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Baptiste Gossé & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2010. "L'impact des chocs externes sur et dans la zone euro : un modèle VAR structurel," CEPN Working Papers hal-00493384, HAL.
- Chang, Koying & Filer, Larry & Ying, Yung-Hsiang, 2002. "A structural decomposition of business cycles in Taiwan," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 53-64.
- Matsubayashi, Yoichi, 2005. "Are US current account deficits unsustainable?: Testing for the private and government intertemporal budget constraints," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 223-237, April.
- Kang-Soek LEE, 2007. "A Common Currency for China, Japan and Korea? Evidence from Post-Crisis Macrostructural Shock Symmetry," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 158, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Kristin Langwasser, 2009. "Global current account adjustment: trade implications for the euro area countries," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 115-133, July.
- Fisher, L. A. & Huh, H-S., 2002. "Real exchange rates, trade balances and nominal shocks: evidence for the G-7," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 497-518, August.
- Ahmad, A. H. & Pentecost, E. J., 2012. "The Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in African Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers 32981, University of Bath, Department of Economics.