Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahiko Shibamoto & Shigeto Kitano, 2012.
"Structural Change in Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics: Evidence from the G 7 Countries,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 619-634, December.
- Masahiko Shibamoto & Shigeto Kitano, 2010. "Structural Change in Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics: Evidence from the G7 Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-23, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised May 2012.
- Lee, Jaewoo & Chinn, Menzie D., 2006.
"Current account and real exchange rate dynamics in the G7 countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 257-274, March.
- Menzie David Chinn & Jaewoo Lee, 2002. "Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in the G-7 Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Lee,J. & Chinn,M.D., 2004. "Current account and real exchange rate dynamics in the G-7 countries," Working papers 11, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrent Account; Real Exchange Rate; Asian Crises 1997/1998;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:efijnl:201506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muhammad Halley Yudhistira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.