Structural Change in Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics: Evidence from the G7 Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Masahiko Shibamoto & Shigeto Kitano, 2012. "Structural Change in Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics: Evidence from the G 7 Countries," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 619-634, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lian An & Xiaomei Ren & Huimin Li & Jing Xu, 2017. "Exchange Rate And Us Macroeconomy: Evidence From The Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive Model," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(02), pages 483-508, June.
- Joscha Beckmann & Robert Czudaj, 2017.
"Effective Exchange Rates, Current Accounts and Global Imbalances,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 500-533, August.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2014. "Effective exchange rates, current accounts and global imbalances," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100364, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2016. "Effective exchange rates, current accounts and global imbalances," Ruhr Economic Papers 610, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Firman Mochtar & Yoga Affandi, 2015. "Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Indonesia," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 61, pages 83-91, August.
- Iwaisako, Tokuo & Nakata, Hayato, 2017. "Impact of exchange rate shocks on Japanese exports: Quantitative assessment using a structural VAR model," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-16.
- Jiang, Chun & Jian, Na & Liu, Tie-Ying & Su, Chi-Wei, 2016. "Purchasing power parity and real exchange rate in Central Eastern European countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 349-358.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrent account; Real exchange rate; Structural change; Global imbalances;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2010-10-02 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2010-10-02 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2010-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .