Structural Change in Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics: Evidence from the G 7 Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Masahiko Shibamoto & Shigeto Kitano, 2010. "Structural Change in Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics: Evidence from the G7 Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-23, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised May 2012.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Firman Mochtar & Yoga Affandi, 2015. "Current Account and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Indonesia," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 61, pages 83-91, August.
- Joscha Beckmann & Robert Czudaj, 2017.
"Effective Exchange Rates, Current Accounts and Global Imbalances,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 500-533, August.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2014. "Effective exchange rates, current accounts and global imbalances," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100364, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2016. "Effective exchange rates, current accounts and global imbalances," Ruhr Economic Papers 610, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jiang, Chun & Jian, Na & Liu, Tie-Ying & Su, Chi-Wei, 2016. "Purchasing power parity and real exchange rate in Central Eastern European countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 349-358.
- Lian An & Xiaomei Ren & Huimin Li & Jing Xu, 2017. "Exchange Rate And Us Macroeconomy: Evidence From The Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive Model," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(02), pages 483-508, June.
- Iwaisako, Tokuo & Nakata, Hayato, 2017. "Impact of exchange rate shocks on Japanese exports: Quantitative assessment using a structural VAR model," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:17:y:2012:i:5:p:619-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.