Citations for "Bank failure contagion in historical perspective"
by Sangkyun Park
- Massimo Sbracia & Andrea Zaghini, 2001. "Crises and contagion: the role of the banking system," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 241-260 Bank for International Settlements.
- De Bandt, Olivier & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000.
"Systemic risk: A survey,"
Working Paper Series
0035, European Central Bank.
- de Bandt, Olivier & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000. "Systemic Risk: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 2634, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- László, Géza & Király, Júlia & Csontos, László, 1997. "Az ezredvégi nagy borzongás
[The big thrill at the end of the millennium]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 569-596.
- Samartin, Margarita, 2003. "Should bank runs be prevented?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 977-1000, May.
- Baniak Andrzej & Grajzl Peter, 2013. "Equilibrium and Welfare in a Model of Torts with Industry Reputation Effects," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 265-302, October.
- Andrzej Baniak & Peter Grajzl, 2012. "Equilibrium and Welfare in a Model of Torts with Industry Reputation Effects," CEU Working Papers 2012_4, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 10 Apr 2012.
- Manz, Michael, 2010. "Information-based contagion and the implications for financial fragility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 900-910, October.
- Schumacher, Liliana, 2000. "Bank runs and currency run in a system without a safety net: Argentina and the 'tequila' shock," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 257-277, August.
- Bougheas, Spiros, 1999. "Contagious bank runs," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Steven Ongena, 1995. "Monetary policy and credit conditions: new evidence," Macroeconomics 9503001, EconWPA.
- Devenow, Andrea & Welch, Ivo, 1996. "Rational herding in financial economics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 603-615, April.
- Dupont, Brandon, 2007. "Bank runs, information and contagion in the panic of 1893," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 411-431, July.
- Gorton, Gary & Winton, Andrew, 2003. "Financial intermediation," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 431-552 Elsevier.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Winton, 2002. "Financial Intermediation," NBER Working Papers 8928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Winton, 2002. "Financial Intermediation," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Klaus P. Fischer & Houcem Smaoui, 1997. "From Financial Liberalization to Banking Failure: Starting on the Wrong Foot?," Finance 9706005, EconWPA.
- Nobuyoshi Yamori, 1999. "Stock Market Reaction to the Bank Liquidation in Japan: A Case for the Informational Effect Hypothesis," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 15(1), pages 57-68, February.
- Ladley, Daniel, 2013. "Contagion and risk-sharing on the inter-bank market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1384-1400.
- Dan Ladley, 2010. "Contagion and risk-sharing on the inter-bank market," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jan 2013.
- Dongchul Cho & Kiseok Hong, 2001. "Currency Crisis of Korea: Internal Weakness or External Interdependence?," NBER Chapters,in: Regional and Global Capital Flows: Macroeconomic Causes and Consequences, NBER-EASE Volume 10, pages 337-373 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2003. "Information Contagion and Inter-Bank Correlation in a Theory of Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 3743, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Manz, 2002. "Coordination Failure and Financial Contagion," Diskussionsschriften dp0203, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Honohan, Patrick, 1999. "A model of bank contagion through lending," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 147-163, June.
- Kornert, Jan, 2003. "The Barings crises of 1890 and 1995: causes, courses, consequences and the danger of domino effects," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 187-209, July.
- Robert Weigand & Donald Fraser & Babu Baradwaj, 1999. "FDICIA and bank failure contagion: Evidence from the two failures of first city bancorporation," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 23(1), pages 99-111, March.
- Jorge Carrera & Luis N. Lanteri, 2007. "Macroeconomic Shocks and Financial Vulnerability," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(48), pages 13-71, July - Se.
- Jorge Carrera & Luis N. Lanteri, 2007. "Macroeconomic Shocks and Financial Vulnerability," BCRA Working Paper Series 200717, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Viral V. Acharya & Denis Gromb & Tanju Yorulmazer, 2012. "Imperfect Competition in the Interbank Market for Liquidity as a Rationale for Central Banking," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 184-217, April.
- Acharya, Viral V & Gromb, Denis & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2008. "Imperfect Competition in the Inter-Bank Market for Liquidity as a Rationale for Central Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 6984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brailsford, T.J. & Lin, Shu Ling & Penm, Jack H.W., 2006. "Conditional risk, return and contagion in the banking sector in asia," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 322-339, September.