The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal
In: The Learning Region
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debora Revoltella & Andrea Brasili & Rocco L. Bubbico & Annamária Tüske & Christoph Weiss, 2019. "Framework Conditions, Innovation and Productivity in European Regions," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 61(2), pages 235-259, June.
- Belussi , Fiorenza, 2015. "The international resilience of Italian industrial districts/clusters (ID/C) between knowledge re-shoring and manufacturing off (near)-shoring," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 32, pages 89-113.
- Tom Kemeny & Abigail Cooke, 2017.
"Urban Immigrant Diversity and Inclusive Institutions,"
Economic Geography, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 93(3), pages 267-291, May.
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny, 2016. "Urban Immigrant Diversity and Inclusive Institutions," Working Papers 16-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Cristina Chaminade & Monica Plechero, 2015.
"Do Regions Make a Difference? Regional Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks in the ICT Industry,"
European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 215-237, February.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Plechero , Monica, 2013. "Do Regions Make a Difference? Regional Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks in the ICT Industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/32, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Rhiannon Pugh & Danny Soetanto & Sarah L. Jack & Eleanor Hamilton, 2021. "Developing local entrepreneurial ecosystems through integrated learning initiatives: the Lancaster case," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 833-847, February.
- Fainshmidt, Stav & Judge, William Q. & Aguilera, Ruth V. & Smith, Adam, 2018. "Varieties of institutional systems: A contextual taxonomy of understudied countries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 307-322.
- Jemma Bere & Calvin Jones & Stuart Jones & Max Munday, 2017. "Energy and development in the periphery: A regional perspective on small hydropower projects," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 35(2), pages 355-375, March.
- Bonnín Roca, Jaime & Vaishnav, Parth & Morgan, Granger M. & Fuchs, Erica & Mendonça, Joana, 2021. "Technology Forgiveness: Why emerging technologies differ in their resilience to institutional instability," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 166(C).
- Erik E. Lehmann & Nikolaus Seitz, 2017. "Freedom and innovation: a country and state level analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 1009-1029, October.
- Neij, Lena & Heiskanen, Eva & Strupeit, Lars, 2017. "The deployment of new energy technologies and the need for local learning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 274-283.
- Fuster, Elena & Padilla-Meléndez, Antonio & Lockett, Nigel & del-Águila-Obra, Ana Rosa, 2019. "The emerging role of university spin-off companies in developing regional entrepreneurial university ecosystems: The case of Andalusia," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 219-231.
- De Noni, Ivan & Orsi, Luigi & Belussi, Fiorenza, 2018. "The role of collaborative networks in supporting the innovation performances of lagging-behind European regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-13.
- Nick Williams & Chay Brooks & Tim Vorley, 2016. "Hidden clusters: the articulation of agglomeration in City Regions," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 34(8), pages 1776-1792, December.
- Thomas J. Hannigan & Alessandra Perri & Vittoria Giada Scalera, 2016. "The Dispersed Multinational: Does Connectedness Across Spatial Dimensions Lead to Broader Technological Search?," Working Papers 11, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Annalisa Caloffi & Marco Mariani, 2018. "Regional policy mixes for enterprise and innovation: A fuzzy-set clustering approach," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 36(1), pages 28-46, February.
- Amdam, Rolv Petter & Lunnan, Randi & Bjarnar, Ove & Halse, Lise Lillebrygfjeld, 2020. "Keeping up with the neighbors: The role of cluster identity in internationalization," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(5).
- Alessandro Rosiello & Dave Wield & Omid Omidvar & Michele Mastroeni & Joyce Tait, 2015. "Science and Innovation in Scotland: a Study on the Impact of Enhanced Autonomy," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1014, European Regional Science Association.
- Hudečková Helena & Husák Jakub & Voleská Rudolfina, 2019. "Family Policy in the Strategic Planning of Rural Municipalities in the Czech Republic," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 11(3), pages 388-403, September.
- Sánchez-Pérez, Manuel & Bourlakis, Michael, 2014. "Absorptive Capability and Knowledge Tacitness in the Transfer of Knowledge in the Agrifood Cluster of the Southeast of Spain," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199376, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Samuel Adams & Kingsley Agomor, 2020. "Decentralization, Partisan Politics, and National Development in Ghana," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 351-366, June.
- Baburin V. L. & Zemtsov S. P., 2016. "Factors of Patent Activity in Russian Regions," World of economics and management / Vestnik NSU. Series: Social and Economics Sciences, Socionet, vol. 16(1), pages 86-100.
- Lesley Welman & Sanette LA Ferreira, 2017. "Sea Harvest: Back(fish)bone in Saldanha Bayâ€™s local and regional economy?," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 32(6), pages 487-504, September.
- Paolo Rizzi & Paola Graziano & Antonio Dallara, 2018. "A capacity approach to territorial resilience: the case of European regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 60(2), pages 285-328, March.
- Samuel Howard Quartey, 2019. "Geographies of Knowledge and Sustainable Development: Towards a Conceptual Model with Research Propositions," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 10(2), pages 878-897, June.
- Silje Haus-Reve & Abigail Cooke, 2019. "Do regional social capital and trust matter for immigrant diversity and wages?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1932, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2019.
- Aksel Ersoy, 2016. "Impact of Accessibility and Knowledge Creation on Local and Regional Development in Turkey," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 648-663, December.
- Mikaela Backman & Johan Klaesson & Ã–zge Ã–ner, 2017. "Innovation in the hospitality industry," Tourism Economics, , vol. 23(8), pages 1591-1614, December.
- Andrea Filippetti & Petros Gkotsis & Antonio Vezzani & Antonio Zinilli, 2020. "Are innovative regions more resilient? Evidence from Europe in 2008–2016," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 37(3), pages 807-832, October.
- Szopik-Depczyńska, Katarzyna & Cheba, Katarzyna & Bąk, Iwona & Kędzierska-Szczepaniak, Angelika & Szczepaniak, Krzysztof & Ioppolo, Giuseppe, 2020. "Innovation level and local development of EU regions. A new assessment approach," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).