The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal
In: The Learning Region
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Kemeny & Abigail Cooke, 2017.
"Urban Immigrant Diversity and Inclusive Institutions,"
Economic Geography, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 93(3), pages 267-291, May.
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny, 2016. "Urban Immigrant Diversity and Inclusive Institutions," Working Papers 16-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Cristina Chaminade & Monica Plechero, 2015.
"Do Regions Make a Difference? Regional Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks in the ICT Industry,"
European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 215-237, February.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Plechero , Monica, 2013. "Do Regions Make a Difference? Regional Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks in the ICT Industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/32, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Fainshmidt, Stav & Judge, William Q. & Aguilera, Ruth V. & Smith, Adam, 2018. "Varieties of institutional systems: A contextual taxonomy of understudied countries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 307-322.
- Erik E. Lehmann & Nikolaus Seitz, 2017. "Freedom and innovation: a country and state level analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 1009-1029, October.
- Neij, Lena & Heiskanen, Eva & Strupeit, Lars, 2017. "The deployment of new energy technologies and the need for local learning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 274-283.
- Fuster, Elena & Padilla-Meléndez, Antonio & Lockett, Nigel & del-Águila-Obra, Ana Rosa, 2019. "The emerging role of university spin-off companies in developing regional entrepreneurial university ecosystems: The case of Andalusia," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 219-231.
- Samuel Adams & Kingsley Agomor, 2020. "Decentralization, Partisan Politics, and National Development in Ghana," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 351-366, June.
- Baburin V. L. & Zemtsov S. P., 2016. "Factors of Patent Activity in Russian Regions," World of economics and management / Vestnik NSU. Series: Social and Economics Sciences, Socionet, vol. 16(1), pages 86-100.
- Lesley Welman & Sanette LA Ferreira, 2017. "Sea Harvest: Back(fish)bone in Saldanha Bayâ€™s local and regional economy?," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 32(6), pages 487-504, September.
- Paolo Rizzi & Paola Graziano & Antonio Dallara, 2018. "A capacity approach to territorial resilience: the case of European regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 60(2), pages 285-328, March.
- Samuel Howard Quartey, 2019. "Geographies of Knowledge and Sustainable Development: Towards a Conceptual Model with Research Propositions," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 10(2), pages 878-897, June.
- Silje Haus-Reve & Abigail Cooke, 2019. "Do regional social capital and trust matter for immigrant diversity and wages?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1932, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2019.
- Debora Revoltella & Andrea Brasili & Rocco L. Bubbico & Annamária Tüske & Christoph Weiss, 2019. "Framework Conditions, Innovation and Productivity in European Regions," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 61(2), pages 235-259, June.
- Belussi , Fiorenza, 2015. "The international resilience of Italian industrial districts/clusters (ID/C) between knowledge re-shoring and manufacturing off (near)-shoring," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 32, pages 89-113.
- De Noni, Ivan & Orsi, Luigi & Belussi, Fiorenza, 2018. "The role of collaborative networks in supporting the innovation performances of lagging-behind European regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-13.
- Thomas J. Hannigan & Alessandra Perri & Vittoria Giada Scalera, 2016. "The Dispersed Multinational: Does Connectedness Across Spatial Dimensions Lead to Broader Technological Search?," Working Papers 11, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Alessandro Rosiello & Dave Wield & Omid Omidvar & Michele Mastroeni & Joyce Tait, 2015. "Science and Innovation in Scotland: a Study on the Impact of Enhanced Autonomy," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1014, European Regional Science Association.
- Sánchez-Pérez, Manuel & Bourlakis, Michael, 2014. "Absorptive Capability and Knowledge Tacitness in the Transfer of Knowledge in the Agrifood Cluster of the Southeast of Spain," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199376, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Aksel Ersoy, 2016. "Impact of Accessibility and Knowledge Creation on Local and Regional Development in Turkey," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 648-663, December.
- Mikaela Backman & Johan Klaesson & Ã–zge Ã–ner, 2017. "Innovation in the hospitality industry," Tourism Economics, , vol. 23(8), pages 1591-1614, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance; Environment; Geography; Innovations and Technology; Urban and Regional Studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3519_5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.