Industry-specific competencies and converging technological systems: evidence from patents
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco, 2005. "Endogenous innovation waves and economic growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 522-539, December.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:5:p:664-679 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco & Ricottilli, Massimo, 2017. "Innovation diffusion, general purpose technologies and economic growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 72-80.
- Corrocher Nicoletta & Malerba Franco & Montobbio Fabio, 2003. "The emergence of new technologies in the ICT field: main actors, geographical distribution and knowledge sources," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0317, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2007.
"Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(6), pages 1105-1145, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2007. "Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth," MPRA Paper 27598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Gwendolyn K., 2009. "Understanding the timing of 'fast-second' entry and the relevance of capabilities in invention vs. commercialization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 86-95, February.
- Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco & Ricottilli, Massimo, 2006.
"Innovation waves, self-organized criticality and technological convergence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 710-728, December.
- Rainer Andergassen & Franco Nardini & Massimo Ricottilli, "undated". "Innovation Waves, Self-organised Criticality and Technological Convergence," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 19, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ricottilli, Massimo, 2015. "Innovation through local interaction, imitation and investment waves," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 58-70.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:06:n:s0219877017500390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsekouras, Kostas & Chatzistamoulou, Nikos & Kounetas, Kostas & Broadstock, David C., 2016. "Spillovers, path dependence and the productive performance of European transportation sectors in the presence of technology heterogeneity," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 261-274.
- repec:spr:scient:v:104:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1606-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodrigo Martín-Rojas & Virginia Fernández-Pérez & Encarnación García-Sánchez, 0. "Encouraging organizational performance through the influence of technological distinctive competencies on components of corporate entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-30.
- Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco & Ricottilli, Massimo, 2009.
"Innovation and growth through local and global interaction,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1779-1795, October.
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2008. "Innovation and growth through local and global interaction," Working Papers 637, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2006. "The interactions between national systems and sectoral patterns of innovation: a cross-country analysis of Pavitt’s taxonomy," MPRA Paper 27601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hemert, P. van & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Knowledge investments, business R&D and innovativeness of countries. A qualitative meta-analytic comparison," Serie Research Memoranda 0041, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Innovation and the competitiveness of industries: comparing the mainstream and the evolutionary approaches," MPRA Paper 27523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0406-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Namil & Lee, Hyeokseong & Kim, Wonjoon & Lee, Hyunjong & Suh, Jong Hwan, 2015. "Dynamic patterns of industry convergence: Evidence from a large amount of unstructured data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1734-1748.
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2003. "Self-organised Criticality and Technological Convergence," Working Papers 469, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Corradini, Carlo & De Propris, Lisa, 2017. "Beyond local search: Bridging platforms and inter-sectoral technological integration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 196-206.
- Hyeokseong Lee & Namil Kim & Kiho Kwak & Wonjoon Kim & Hyungjoon Soh & Kyungbae Park, 2016. "Diffusion Patterns in Convergence among High-Technology Industries: A Co-Occurrence-Based Analysis of Newspaper Article Data," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-18, October.
- König, Michael & Lorenz, Jan & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2016.
"Innovation vs. imitation and the evolution of productivity distributions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 11(3), September.
- König, Michael & Lorenz, Jan & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Innovation vs imitation and the evolution of productivity distributions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Koenig & Jan Lorenz & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Innovation vs. Imitation and the Evolution of Productivity Distributions," Discussion Papers 11-008, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Narula, Rajneesh, 2002. "The implications of growing cross-border interdependence for systems of innovation," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jens Hanson & Markus Steen & Tyson Weaver & Håkon E. Normann & Gard H. Hansen, 2016. "Path creation through branching and transfer of complementary resources: the role of established industries for new renewable energy technologies," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20160310, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Mendona, Sandro, 2009. "Brave old world: Accounting for 'high-tech' knowledge in 'low-tech' industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 470-482, April.
- Lavarello, Pablo José, 2016. "Corporate knowledge diversification in the face of technological complexity: The case of industrial biotech," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 95-105.
- Song, Chie Hoon & Elvers, David & Leker, Jens, 2017. "Anticipation of converging technology areas — A refined approach for the identification of attractive fields of innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 98-115.