Citations for "Time series analysis of the relationship between unemployment and mortality: A survey of econometric critiques and replications of Brenner's studies"
by Wagstaff, Adam
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2005.
"Healthy living in hard times,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 341-363, March.
- Mikael Svensson & Niclas Krüger, 2012. "Mortality and economic fluctuations," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 1215-1235, October.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2002.
"Deaths Rise in Good Economic Times: Evidence From the OECD,"
IZA Discussion Papers
654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2006. "Deaths rise in good economic times: Evidence from the OECD," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 298-316, December.
- Ulf-G. Gerdtham & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2002. "Deaths Rise in Good Economic Times: Evidence From the OECD," NBER Working Papers 9357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Böckerman, Petri & Johansson, Edvard & Helakorpi, Satu & Prättälä, Ritva & Vartiainen, Erkki & Uutela, Antti, 2004.
"Does a Slump Really Make You Thinner? Finnish Micro-level Evidence 1978 -2002,"
928, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Petri Böckerman & Edvard Johansson & Satu Helakorpi & Ritva Prättälä & Erkki Vartiainen & Antti Uutela, 2007. "Does a slump really make you thinner? Finnish micro-level evidence 1978-2002," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 103-107.
- Petri Böckerman & Edvard Johansson & Satu Helakorpi & Ritva Prättälä & Erkki Vartiainen Antti Uutela, 2005. "Does a Slump Really Make You Thinner? Finnish Micro-level Evidence 1978-2002," Labor and Demography 0505011, EconWPA.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2001. "Economic Expansions Are Unhealthy: Evidence from Microdata," NBER Working Papers 8447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Ruhm, 2007.
"A healthy economy can break your heart,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 44(4), pages 829-848, November.
- Nguyen,Ha Minh & Nguyen,Huong, 2016. "Unemployment and mortality : evidence from the great recession," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7603, The World Bank.
- Tapia Granados, José A., 2012. "Economic growth and health progress in England and Wales: 160 years of a changing relation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(5), pages 688-695.
- Robert Mcmurtry & Adalsteinn Brown, 1997. "The Bank Of Canada As A Determinant Of Health," Social Indicators Research- An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 179-187, January.
- Tapia Granados, José A. & Ionides, Edward L., 2008. "The reversal of the relation between economic growth and health progress: Sweden in the 19th and 20th centuries," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 544-563, May.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 1996.
"Are Recessions Good For Your Health?,"
NBER Working Papers
5570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petri Böckerman & Edvard Johansson & Ritva Prättälä & Antti Uutela, 2005.
"Alcohol mortality, drinking behaviour, and business cycles: are slumps really dry seasons?,"
- Johansson, Edvard & Böckerman, Petri & Prättälä, Ritva & Uutela, Antti, 2005. "Alcohol Mortality, Drinking Behavior, and Business Cycles: Are Slumps Really Dry Seasons?," Discussion Papers 986, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Timothy J. Halliday, 2007.
"Income Risk and Health,"
200710, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Ruhm, 1994.
"Economic Conditions and Alcohol Problems,"
NBER Working Papers
4914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Mikael, 2006.
"Don’t Go Breaking your Heart: Do Economic Upturns Really Increase Heart Attack Mortality?,"
2006:8, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 01 Nov 2006.
- Svensson, Mikael, 2007. "Do not go breaking your heart: Do economic upturns really increase heart attack mortality?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 833-841, August.
- Timothy Halliday, 2006. "The Impact of Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Income Shocks on Health Outcomes: Evidence from the PSID," Working Papers 200606, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- C. Vilaplana & José M. Labeaga & S. Jiménez-Martín, 2006. "Further evidence about alcohol consumption and the business cycle," Working Papers 2006-06, FEDEA.