Citations for "Lobbying under political uncertainty"
by Le Breton, Michel & Salanie, Francois
- Philip Jones, 2007. "Colluding victims: A public choice analysis of international alliances," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 319-332, September.
- Vincent Anesi, 2007.
"Moral Hazard and Free Riding in Collective Action,"
2007-04, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Eddie Dekel & Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 2004.
1386, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Börner, Kira, 2004. "Political Economy Reasons for Government Inertia: The Role of Interest Groups in the Case of Access to Medicines," Discussion Papers in Economics 313, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Silke Friedrich, 2011. "Policy Persistence and Rent Extraction," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 110, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Jussila Hammes, Johanna, 2011. "Path dependence: Biofuels policy under uncertainty about greenhouse gas emissions," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:1, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey, 2008.
"Ideological Uncertainty and Lobbying Competition,"
6992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konishi, Hideo & Furusawa, Taiji, 2011.
"Contributing or free-riding? Voluntary participation in a public good economy,"
Econometric Society, vol. 6(2), May.
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2010. "Contributing or Free-Riding? Voluntary Participation in a Public Good Economy," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-128, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- FURUSAWA Taiji & KONISHI Hideo, 2011. "Contributing or Free-Riding? Voluntary Participation in a Public Good Economy," Discussion papers 11028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2008. "Contributing or Free-Riding? Voluntary Participation in a Public Good Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 681, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Aug 2010.
- Silke Friedrich, 2013. "Policy Persistence and Rent Extraction," CESifo Working Paper Series 4325, CESifo Group Munich.
- Attar, Andrea & Majumdar, Dipjyoti & Piaser, Gwenaël & Porteiro, Nicolás, 2008. "Common agency games: Indifference and separable preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 75-95, July.
- Michel Le Berton & Vera Zaporozhets, 2007.
"Legislative lobbying under political uncertainty,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
ces0710, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Jussila Hammes, Johanna, 2011. "Path dependence: Biofuels policy under uncertainty about greenhouse gas emissions," Working Papers 2011:1, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Eddie Dekel & Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinksy, 2006. "Vote Buying II: Legislatures and Lobbying," Discussion Papers 1433, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hideo Konishi & Taiji Furusawa, 2008. "Contributing or Free-Riding? A Theory of Endogenous Lobby Formation," Working Papers 2008.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Boerner, Kira, 2005. "Having Everyone in the Boat May Sink it - Interest Group Involvement and Policy Reforms," Discussion Papers in Economics 730, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Martimort, David & Stole, Lars, 2011. "Public Contracting in Delegated Agency Games," MPRA Paper 32874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Octavian Strimbu & Patrick Gonzalez, 2013. "Does Transparency Reduce Corruption ?," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2013-5, CREATE.
- Attar Andrea & Gwen�el Piaser & Nicolas Porteiro, 2006.
"Common Agency Games with Separable Preferences,"
2006_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Silke Friedrich, 2013. "Policy persistence and rent extraction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 287-304, October.
- Mazza, Isidoro & van Winden, Frans, 2008. "An endogenous policy model of hierarchical government," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 133-149, January.
- Graham Mallard, 2014. "Static Common Agency And Political Influence: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 17-35, 02.