Citations for "Marshallian factor market externalities and the dynamics of industrial localization"
by David, Paul A. & Rosenbloom, Joshua L.
- Kim, Sukkoo, 1999. "Regions, resources, and economic geography: Sources of U.S. regional comparative advantage, 1880-1987," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Matthieu Crozet & Thierry Mayer & Jean-Louis Mucchielli, 2004.
"How do firms Agglomerate? A Study of FDI in France,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Crozet, Matthieu & Mayer, Thierry & Mucchielli, Jean-Louis, 2004. "How do firms agglomerate? A study of FDI in France," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 27-54, January.
- Matthieu Crozet & Thierry Mayer & Jean-Louis Mucchielli, 2004. "How do firms agglomerate? A study of FDI in france," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01019657, HAL.
- Matthieu Crozet & Thierry Mayer & Jean-Louis Mucchielli, 2004. "How do firms agglomerate? A study of FDI in france," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Crozet, M. & Mayer, T. & Micchielli, J.L., 2000. "How Do Firms Agglomerate? A Study of FDI in France?," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.50, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Crozet, Matthieu & Mayer, Thierry & Mucchielli, Jean-Louis, 2003. "How do Firms Agglomerate? A Study of FDI in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 3873, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Figueiredo, Octavio & Guimaraes, Paulo, 1999. "Start-Ups Domestic Location Decisions, and the Entrepreneur's Geographical Origin," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa045, European Regional Science Association.
- Kopp, Andreas, 1996. "Layoffs, job search and labour market pooling," Kiel Working Papers 729, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison & Enrico Pandolfo, 2015.
"Spin-off and clustering: a return to the Marshallian district,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 49-66.
- Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison & Enrico Pandolfo, 2014. "Spinoff and Clustering: a return to the Marshallian district," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1416, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2014.
- Raphael Bostic & Joshua Gans & Scott Stern, 1995.
"Urban Productivity and Factor Growth in the Late Nineteenth Century,"
- Bostic, Raphael W. & Gans, Joshua S. & Stern, Scott, 1997. "Urban Productivity and Factor Growth in the Late Nineteenth Century," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 38-55, January.
- Bostic, R.W. & Gans, J.S. & Stern, S., 1995. "Urban Productivity and Factor Growth in the Late Nineteenth Century," Papers 95/35, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Griffith, Rachel & Simpson, Helen, 2007. "Firm location decisions, regional grants and agglomeration externalities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 413-435, April.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011.
"R&D, Innovation and Exporting,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0073, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Sébastien Liarte & Bernard Forgues, 2008. "Location strategies of multiunit service businesses: spatial differentiation and agglomeration among hamburger restaurants in Paris, 1984–2004," Service Business, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 233-248, September.
- Raul Ramos & Esteban Sanroma, 1998.
"Regional structure of wages and external economies in Spain,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p160, European Regional Science Association.
- Esteban Sanroma Melendez & Raul Ramos Lobo, 1999. "Regional structure of wages and external economies in Spain," Working Papers in Economics 51, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1997. "The economics of path-dependence in industrial organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 643-675, October.
- Catherine Beaudry & Stefano Breschi, 2000. "Does 'Clustering' really help firms'innovative activities?," KITeS Working Papers 111, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2000.
- Head, Keith & Ries, John & Swenson, Deborah, 1995.
"Agglomeration benefits and location choice: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing investments in the United States,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 223-247, May.
- Keith Head & John Ries & Deborah Swenson, 1994. "Agglomeration Benefits and Location Choice: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Investment in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2008. "Pecuniary Externalities: the Convergence of Directed Technological Change and the Emergence of Innovation Systems," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200807, University of Turin.
- Rene Belderbos & Jianglei Zou, 2005. "Divesture of Foreign Manufacturing Affiliates: Country Platforms, Multinational Plant Networks, and Foreign Investor Agglomeration," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-72, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Qian Li & Richard Harris, .
"Exporting, R&D and Absorptive Capacity in UK Establishments: Evidence from the 2001 Community Innovation Survey,"
- R Harris & Q Li, . "Exporting, R&D and Absorptive Capacity in UK Establishments: Evidence from the 2001 Community Innovation Survey," Working Papers 2006_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Olivier Boissin & Yong He, 2007. "Cluster, politique d'innovation et dynamique territoriale : les enseignements de l'expérience chinoise," Post-Print halshs-00161225, HAL.
- Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996.
"R&D Spillovers and Location Choice Under Cournot Rivalry,"
96a35, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and Location Choice under Cournot Rivalry," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-30, CIRANO.
- Chung, Yessica C.Y., 2012. "Ethnic Networks and Technical Knowledge Learning in Industrial Clusters," Working Papers 37, JICA Research Institute.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pdjkuc9g8o118937 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCann, Brian T. & Folta, Timothy B., 2011. "Performance differentials within geographic clusters," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 104-123, January.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2014. "Agglomeration and regional growth policy: externalities versus comparative advantages," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Michael Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Helen Simpson, 2004. "Agglomeration, regional grants and firm location," IFS Working Papers W04/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Ioan Voicu, 2006. "Agglomeration economies and the location of foreign direct investment: quasi-experimental evidence from Romania," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3574, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ergun Dogan, 2001. "External Scale Economies in Turkish Manufacturing Industries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 429-446.
- Catherine Beaudry, 2001. "Entry, Growth and Patenting in Industrial Clusters: A Study of the Aerospace Industry in the UK," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 405-436.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2001. "Spatial And Supply/Demand Agglomeration Economies: An Evaluation Of State-And-Industry-Linkages In The U.S. Food System," Working Papers 11982, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Cook, Gary A.S. & Pandit, Naresh R. & Lööf, Hans & Johansson, Börje, 2012. "Geographic clustering and outward foreign direct investment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1112-1121.
- Pe'er, Aviad & Keil, Thomas, 2013. "Are all startups affected similarly by clusters? Agglomeration, competition, firm heterogeneity, and survival," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 354-372.
- Roger Bivand & Jon M. Steineke, 1998. "Dynamic externalities and regional manufacturing development: An exploration of the Polish experience before and after 1989," ERSA conference papers ersa98p271, European Regional Science Association.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Borgman, Benny, 2006. "Agglomeration, Diversity and Regional Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 71, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Paul A. David & Francesco Rullani, 2006. "Micro-dynamics of Free and Open Source Software Development. Lurking, laboring and launching new projects on SourceForge," LEM Papers Series 2006/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sukkoo Kim, 1997. "Regions, Resources, and Economic Geography: Sources of U.S. Regional Comparative Advantage, 1880-1987," NBER Working Papers 6322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pessoa, Argentino, 2012. "Regional cluster policy: The Asian model vs. the OECD approach," MPRA Paper 42024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2002. "Supply and demand-driven spillovers and productivity growth," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 285-304, August.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2012. "Regional cluster policy: key features and critical issues," ERSA conference papers ersa12p250, European Regional Science Association.
- Anselin, Luc & Varga, Attila & Acs, Zoltan, 1997. "Local Geographic Spillovers between University Research and High Technology Innovations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 422-448, November.
- Kopp, Andreas, 1999. "Direct Communication, Costs of Networking and Localisation of Technical Knowledge," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa386, European Regional Science Association.