The valuation of warrants: Implementing a new approach
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azimi, Yousuf & Osanloo, Morteza & Esfahanipour, Akbar, 2013. "An uncertainty based multi-criteria ranking system for open pit mining cut-off grade strategy selection," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 212-223.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Mele, Antonio, 2011.
"Adding and subtracting Black-Scholes: A new approach to approximating derivative prices in continuous-time models,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 390-415.
- Dennis Kristensen & Antonio Mele, 2009. "Adding and Subtracting Black-Scholes: A New Approach to Approximating Derivative Prices in Continuous Time Models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Nicole Glanemann, 2011.
"Time is Running Out: The 2°C Target and Optimal Climate Policies,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
262, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Glanemann, Nicole, 2012. "Time is Running Out: The 2Â°C Target and Optimal Climate Policies," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-17, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Michael Funke & Yu-Fu Chen & Nicole Glanemann, 2011. "Time is Running Out: The 2°C Target and Optimal Climate Policies," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 21111, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Nicole Glanemann, 2011. "Time is Running Out: The 2°C Target and Optimal Climate Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 3664, CESifo Group Munich.
- David C. Leonard & Michael E. Solt, 1990. "On Using The Black-Scholes Model To Value Warrants," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(2), pages 81-92, June.
- Qasim Nasar-Ullah, 2013. "A parallel implementation of a derivative pricing model incorporating SABR calibration and probability lookup tables," Papers 1301.3118, arXiv.org.
- S. Dyrting, 2004. "Pricing equity options everywhere," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 663-676.
- Song-Ping Zhu & Xin-Jiang He, 2018. "A hybrid computational approach for option pricing," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 1-16, September.
- repec:kap:compec:v:53:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9730-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan A. Batten & Karren Lee-Hwei Khaw & Martin R. Young, 2014. "Convertible Bond Pricing Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 775-803, December.
- Muthuraman, Kumar, 2008. "A moving boundary approach to American option pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3520-3537, November.
- Shastri, Kuldeep & Sirodom, Kulpatra, 1995. "An empirical test of the BS and CSR valuation models for warrants listed in Thailand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 465-483, December.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Sudipto Sarkar, 2002.
"Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 213-250, October.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Sudipto, Sarkar, 2002. "Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability," Research Discussion Papers 15/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Yongxin Yang & Yu Zheng & Timothy M. Hospedales, 2016. "Gated Neural Networks for Option Pricing: Rationality by Design," Papers 1609.07472, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Carol Alexander & Xi Chen, 2014. "Risk-adjusted Valuation of the Real Option to Invest," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-19, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- S. Wang & X. Q. Yang & K. L. Teo, 2006. "Power Penalty Method for a Linear Complementarity Problem Arising from American Option Valuation," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 227-254, May.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier Navas, 2003.
"On the Robustness of Least-Squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for Pricing American Derivatives,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-128, May.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier R. Navas, 2001. "On the robustness of least-squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for pricing American derivatives," Economics Working Papers 543, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2267-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jin, Xing & Li, Xun & Tan, Hwee Huat & Wu, Zhenyu, 2013. "A computationally efficient state-space partitioning approach to pricing high-dimensional American options via dimension reduction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 362-370.
- Michael A. Kouritzin, 2016. "Explicit Heston Solutions and Stochastic Approximation for Path-dependent Option Pricing," Papers 1608.02028, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2000. "Continuous‐Time Methods in Finance: A Review and an Assessment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1569-1622, August.
- John D. Stowe & Michael C. Walker, 1980. "The Effect of Executive Stock Options on Corporate Financial Decisions," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 3(1), pages 69-83, March.
- Yatin N. Bhagwat & Michael C. Ehrhardt & David W. Johnson, 1991. "The Two-State Interest Rate Model For Pricing Bonds: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 14(2), pages 105-115, June.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme Detemple, 1996. "American Options on Dividend-Paying Assets," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-16, CIRANO.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:21:y:2018:i:01:n:s0219024918500061 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:lnecms:978-3-540-48264-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhongdi Cen & Anbo Le & Aimin Xu, 2012. "A Second-Order Difference Scheme for the Penalized Black–Scholes Equation Governing American Put Option Pricing," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 49-62, June.
- Nan Zhang & Alet Roux & Tomasz Zastawniak, 2011. "Parallel Binomial American Option Pricing with (and without) Transaction Costs," Papers 1110.2477, arXiv.org.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Giga-Investments: Modelling the Valuation of Very Large Industrial Real Investments," MPRA Paper 4328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finjord, Fredrik & Hagspiel, Verena & Lavrutich, Maria & Tangen, Marius, 2018. "The impact of Norwegian-Swedish green certificate scheme on investment behavior: A wind energy case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 373-389.
- George Chacko & Peter Tufano & Geoffrey Verter, 2000. "Cephalon, Inc. Taking Risk Management Theory Seriously," NBER Working Papers 7748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jérôme Detemple & Weidong Tian, 2002. "The Valuation of American Options for a Class of Diffusion Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(7), pages 917-937, July.
- Francesc Llerena-Garrés, 2000. "Una nota sobre valoración de opciones americanas y arbitraje," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(1), pages 207-218, January.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
- Phelim Boyle & Yisong Tian, 1998. "An explicit finite difference approach to the pricing of barrier options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 17-43.