The valuation of warrants: Implementing a new approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Breeden, Douglas T., 1979. "An intertemporal asset pricing model with stochastic consumption and investment opportunities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 265-296, September.
- Ross, Stephen A., 1976.
"The arbitrage theory of capital asset pricing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 341-360.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Schmalensee, Richard & Trippi, Robert R, 1978. "Common Stock Volatility Expectations Implied by Option Premia," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 129-147, March.
- Michael C. Jensen, 1972. "Capital Markets: Theory and Evidence," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(2), pages 357-398, Autumn.
- Fama, Eugene F. & MacBeth, James D., 1974. "Tests of the multiperiod two-parameter model," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 43-66, May.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Treynor, Jack L & Black, Fischer, 1973. "How to Use Security Analysis to Improve Portfolio Selection," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 66-86, January.
- Barr Rosenberg., 1972. "The Behavior of Random Variables with Nonstationary Variance and the Distribution of Security Prices," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 11, University of California at Berkeley.
- Blume, Marshall E & Friend, Irwin, 1975. "The Asset Structure of Individual Portfolios and Some Implications for Utility Functions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(2), pages 585-603, May.
- Friend, Irwin & Blume, Marshall E, 1970. "Measurement of Portfolio Performance Under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 561-575, September.
- Ibbotson, Roger G & Sinquefield, Rex A, 1976. "Stocks, Bonds, Bills, and Inflation: Year-by-Year Historical Returns (1926-1974)," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 11-47, January.
- Latane, Henry A & Rendleman, Richard J, Jr, 1976. "Standard Deviations of Stock Price Ratios Implied in Option Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 369-381, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azimi, Yousuf & Osanloo, Morteza & Esfahanipour, Akbar, 2013. "An uncertainty based multi-criteria ranking system for open pit mining cut-off grade strategy selection," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 212-223.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Mele, Antonio, 2011.
"Adding and subtracting Black-Scholes: A new approach to approximating derivative prices in continuous-time models,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 390-415.
- Dennis Kristensen & Antonio Mele, 2009. "Adding and Subtracting Black-Scholes: A New Approach to Approximating Derivative Prices in Continuous Time Models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Nicole Glanemann, 2011.
"Time is Running Out: The 2°C Target and Optimal Climate Policies,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
262, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Glanemann, Nicole, 2012. "Time is Running Out: The 2Â°C Target and Optimal Climate Policies," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-17, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Michael Funke & Yu-Fu Chen & Nicole Glanemann, 2011. "Time is Running Out: The 2°C Target and Optimal Climate Policies," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 21111, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Nicole Glanemann, 2011. "Time is Running Out: The 2Â°C Target and Optimal Climate Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 3664, CESifo Group Munich.
- Qasim Nasar-Ullah, 2013. "A parallel implementation of a derivative pricing model incorporating SABR calibration and probability lookup tables," Papers 1301.3118, arXiv.org.
- Muthuraman, Kumar, 2008. "A moving boundary approach to American option pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3520-3537, November.
- Shastri, Kuldeep & Sirodom, Kulpatra, 1995. "An empirical test of the BS and CSR valuation models for warrants listed in Thailand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 465-483, December.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Sudipto Sarkar, 2002.
"Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 213-250, October.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Sudipto, Sarkar, 2002. "Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability," Research Discussion Papers 15/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Yongxin Yang & Yu Zheng & Timothy M. Hospedales, 2016. "Gated Neural Networks for Option Pricing: Rationality by Design," Papers 1609.07472, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Carol Alexander & Xi Chen, 2014. "Risk-adjusted Valuation of the Real Option to Invest," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-19, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier Navas, 2003.
"On the Robustness of Least-Squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for Pricing American Derivatives,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-128, May.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier R. Navas, 2001. "On the robustness of least-squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for pricing American derivatives," Economics Working Papers 543, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jin, Xing & Li, Xun & Tan, Hwee Huat & Wu, Zhenyu, 2013. "A computationally efficient state-space partitioning approach to pricing high-dimensional American options via dimension reduction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 362-370.
- Michael A. Kouritzin, 2016. "Path-dependent option pricing with explicit solutions, stochastic approximation and Heston examples," Papers 1608.02028, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2000. "Continuous-Time Methods in Finance: A Review and an Assessment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1569-1622, August.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "American Options on Dividend-Paying Assets," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-16, CIRANO.
- Zhongdi Cen & Anbo Le & Aimin Xu, 2012. "A Second-Order Difference Scheme for the Penalized Black–Scholes Equation Governing American Put Option Pricing," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 49-62, June.
- Nan Zhang & Alet Roux & Tomasz Zastawniak, 2011. "Parallel Binomial American Option Pricing with (and without) Transaction Costs," Papers 1110.2477, arXiv.org.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Giga-Investments: Modelling the Valuation of Very Large Industrial Real Investments," MPRA Paper 4328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Chacko & Peter Tufano & Geoffrey Verter, 2000. "Cephalon, Inc. Taking Risk Management Theory Seriously," NBER Working Papers 7748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jérôme Detemple & Weidong Tian, 2002. "The Valuation of American Options for a Class of Diffusion Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(7), pages 917-937, July.
- Francesc Llerena-Garrés, 2000. "Una nota sobre valoración de opciones americanas y arbitraje," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(1), pages 207-218, January.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
- Phelim Boyle & Yisong Tian, 1998. "An explicit finite difference approach to the pricing of barrier options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 17-43.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Finite difference methods for option pricing in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:4:y:1977:i:1:p:79-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .