Citations for "Collapsing exchange rate regimes: Another linear example"
by Flood, Robert P. & Garber, Peter M. & Kramer, Charles
- G J Bratsiotis & W Robinson, 2002.
"Economic Fundamentals and Self-Fulfilling Crises: Some Evidence from Mexico,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
23, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- G J Bratsiotis & W Robinson, 2002. "Economic Fundamentals and Self-Fulfilling Crises: Some Evidence from Mexico," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0214, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Daniel, Betty C, 2001.
"A Fiscal Theory of Currency Crises,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(4), pages 969-88, November.
- Betty Daniel, 2000. "A Fiscal Theory of Currency Crises," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0535, Econometric Society.
- Flood, Robert P. & Marion, Nancy P., 2000.
"Self-fulfilling risk predictions:: an application to speculative attacks,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 245-268, February.
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy P. Marion, 1998. "Self-Fulfilling Risk Predictions; An Application to Speculative Attacks," IMF Working Papers 98/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1999.
"Inflation Stabilization and BOP Crises in Developing Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
6925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1999. "Inflation stabilization and bop crises in developing countries," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 24, pages 1531-1614 Elsevier.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 2001.
"Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market: Is It Effective, and, If So, How Does It Work?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark P. Taylor & Lucio Sarno, 2001. "Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market: Is It Effective and, If So, How Does It Work?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 839-868, September.
- Rochon, Celine, 2006. "Devaluation without common knowledge," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 470-489, December.
- Pastine, Ivan, 2001.
"Speculation and the Decision to Abandon a Fixed Exchange Rate Regime,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pastine, Ivan, 2002. "Speculation and the decision to abandon a fixed exchange rate regime," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 197-229, June.
- Ivan Pastine, 2000. "Speculation and the Decision to Abandon a Fixed Exchange Rate Regime," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0931, Econometric Society.
- Felipe Meza & Erwan Quintin, 2005. "Financial crises and total factor productivity," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0105, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Jian Xu, 2002. "Speculative Attacks and the Dynamics of Exchange Rates," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 3(2), pages 219-248, November.
- Giancarlo Marini & Giovanni Piersanti, 2012. "Models of Speculative Attacks and Crashes in International Capital Markets," CEIS Research Paper 245, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jul 2012.
- Marco Del Negro & Francesc Obiols-Homs, 2001.
"Has monetary policy been so bad that it is better to get rid of it? The case of Mexico,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 404-439.
- Del Negro, Marco & Obiols-Homs, Francesc, 2001. "Has Monetary Policy Been so Bad that It Is Better to Get Rid of It? The Case of Mexico," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 404-33, May.
- Marco Del Negro & Francesc Obiols-Homs, 2000. "Has monetary policy been so bad that it is better to get rid of it? the case of Mexico," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Joseph A. Whitt, 1996. "The Mexican peso crisis," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jan, pages 1-20.
- Angermüller, Niels Olaf, 2000. "Währungskrisenmodelle aus neuerer Sicht," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 8, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-02-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2008. "Twin Crises in Turkey: A Comparison of Currency Crisis Models," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 5(1), pages 107-124, June.
- Leonidas E. de la Rosa, .
"Ataques Especulativos: Un Enfoque de Incertidumbre e Información,"
Borradores de Economia
130, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Leonidas E. De la Rosa, 1999. "Ataques Especulativos:Un Enfoque De Incertidumbre E Información," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002033, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Fielding, David & Mizen, Paul, 2001. "Seigniorage revenue, deficits and self-fulfilling currency crises," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 81-93, June.
- Elias Brandt & Scott Dressler & Erwan Quintin, 2004. "The real impact of financial crises," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 1-15.
- Stuart Landon & Constance E. Smith, 2003.
"The Risk Premium, Exchange Rate Expectations, and the Forward Exchange Rate: Estimates for the Yen--Dollar Rate,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 144-158, February.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 1999. "The risk premium, exchange rate expectations, and the forward exchange rate: Estimates for the Yen-Dollar rate," MPRA Paper 9775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Ibarra, 1999. "Disinflation and the December 1994 Devaluation in Mexico," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 55-69.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2002. "Currency Crises in Emerging - Market Economis: Causes, Consequences and Policy Lessons," CASE Network Reports 0051, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Stein, Jerome L. & Paladino, Giovanna, 1997. "Recent developments in international finance: A guide to research," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1685-1720, December.
- Evan Tanner, 2002. "Exchange Market Pressure, Currency Crises, and Monetary Policy; Additional Evidence From Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 02/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Prof.Dr. Cevat GERNI & Doc.Dr. O. Selcuk EMSEN & Dr. M. Kemal DEGER, 2005. "Erken Uyari Sistemlerý Yoluyla Turkiye’Deki Ekonomik Krizlerin Analizi," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 2(1), pages 39-62, November.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 1999. "Currency Crises: A Perspective on Recent Theoretical Developments," CEPR Discussion Papers 2170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shankar, Rashmi, 2002. "Distinguishing between observationally equivalent theories of crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2926, The World Bank.
- Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Sugema, Iman, 2000. "Government bailouts and monetary disequilibrium: common fundamentals in the Mexican and East Asian currency crises," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 123-135, December.
- Dilip K. Das, 2001. "Stimulants to capital inflows into emerging markets and the recent role of speculators," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 25-44.
- San-Martín-Albizuri, Nerea & Rodríguez-Castellanos, Arturo, 2012. "Globalisation And The Unpredictability Of Crisis Episodes: An Empirical Analysis Of Country Risk Indexes / La Imprevisibilidad De Los Episodios De Crisis: Un Análisis Sobre Los Índices De Riesgo País ," Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE), Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 18(2), pages 148-155.
- Michael Berlemann & Kalin Hristov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2002.
"Lending of Last Resort, Moral Hazard and Twin Crises: Lessons from the Bulgarian Financial Crisis 1996/1997,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
464, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- M. Berlemann & K. Hristov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2002. "Lending of last resort, moral hazard and twin crises. Lessons from the Bulgarian financial crises 1996/1997," Post-Print halshs-00260052, HAL.
- Sergio Rebelo & Carlos A. Végh, 2008. "When is it Optimal to Abandon a Fixed Exchange Rate? -super-1," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(3), pages 929-955.
- Adler, Gustavo & Lizarazo, Sandra, 2015. "Intertwined sovereign and bank solvencies in a simple model of self-fulfilling crisis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 428-448.
- Shankar, Rashmi, 2005. "Insurance and liquidity : panel evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3648, The World Bank.
- William R. Melick, 1996. "Estimation of speculative attack models: Mexico yet again," BIS Working Papers 36, Bank for International Settlements.
- Amartya Lahiri & Carlos A. Vegh, 2000. "Delaying the Inevitable: Optimal Interest Rate Policy and BOP Crises," NBER Working Papers 7734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ongan, Tevfik Hakan & Karabulut, Gökhan, 2004. "A Simple Model Of Currency Crises And Budget Deficits: The Case Of Turkey," MPRA Paper 1470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyung-Soo Kim, 2006. "An Optimal Commitment Model of Exchange Rate Stabilization," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 22, pages 249-265.
- Sergio Rebelo & Carlos A. Vegh, 2006. "When Is It Optimal to Abandon a Fixed Exchange Rate?," NBER Working Papers 12793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Aguirre & Reza Saidi, 2000. "Volatility behavior of exchange rate future contracts," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(4), pages 396-411, December.
- Arias, Guillaume & Erlandsson, Ulf, 2004. "Regime switching as an alternative early warning system of currency crises - an application to South-East Asia," Working Papers 2004:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Islam, Roumeen, 2000. "Should capital flows be regulated? - a look at the issues and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2293, The World Bank.
- Michael Kumhof, . "A Quantative Exploration of the Role of Short-Term Domestic Debit in Balance of Payments Crises," Working Papers 00017, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Feridun, M., 2004. "Brazilian Real Crisis Revisited: A Linear Probability Model to Identify Leading Indicators," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(1), pages 81-96.
- Sheriffdeen A. Tella & Olumuyiwa G. Yinusa & Ayinde Taofeek Olusola & Saban Celik, 2011. "Global Economic Crisis And Stock Markets Efficiency: Evidence From Selected Africa Countries," Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 139-169.
- Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur, 2006. "Survey of Literature on Covered and Uncovered Interest Parities," MPRA Paper 22737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuria Malet & Clara Garcia, 2005. "Exchange Market Pressure, Monetary Policy, and Economic Growth: Argentina in 1993 - 2004," Working Papers wp99, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.