Citations for "Trading activity and stock price volatility: evidence from the London Stock Exchange"
by Huang, Roger D. & Masulis, Ronald W.
- Randi Naes & Johannes A. Skjeltorp, 2003. "Strategic Investor Behaviour and the Volume-Volatility Relation in Equity Markets," Working Paper 2003/9, Norges Bank.
- repec:eee:finana:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:114-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Webb, Robert I. & Ryu, Doojin & Ryu, Doowon & Han, Joongho, 2016. "The price impact of futures trades and their intraday seasonality," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 80-98.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6887 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chevallier, Julien & Sévi, Benoît, 2012.
"On the volatility–volume relationship in energy futures markets using intraday data,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1896-1909.
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2011. "On the volatility-volume relationship in energy futures markets using intraday data," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Giot, Pierre & Laurent, Sébastien & Petitjean, Mikael, 2010. "Trading activity, realized volatility and jumps," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 168-175, January.
- GIOT, Pierre & LAURENT, Sébastien & PETITJEAN, Mikael, "undated". "Trading activity, realized volatility and jumps," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2223, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hautsch, Nikolaus, 2008. "Capturing common components in high-frequency financial time series: A multivariate stochastic multiplicative error model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3978-4015, December.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus, 2007. "Capturing common components in high-frequency financial time series: A multivariate stochastic multiplicative error model," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/25, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Nikolaus Hautsch, 2007. "Capturing Common Components in High-Frequency Financial Time Series: A Multivariate Stochastic Multiplicative Error Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Selim Tuzunturk, 2009. "The relationship between volatility and volume on the Istanbul stock exchange," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 289-304.
- Naes, Randi & Skjeltorp, Johannes A., 2006. "Order book characteristics and the volume-volatility relation: Empirical evidence from a limit order market," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 408-432, November.
- Campa, Jose Manuel & Fernandes, Nuno, 2006. "Sources of gains from international portfolio diversification," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 417-443, October.
- Campa, José Manuel & Fernandes, Nuno, 2004. "Sources of Gains from International Portfolio Diversification," CEPR Discussion Papers 4390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campa, Jose M. & Fernandes, Nuno, 2004. "Sources of gains from international portfolio diversification," IESE Research Papers D/559, IESE Business School.
- Chan, Choon Chat & Fong, Wai Mun, 2006. "Realized volatility and transactions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 2063-2085, July.
- Bjursell, Johan & Frino, Alex & Tse, Yiuman & Wang, George H.K., 2010. "Volatility and trading activity following changes in the size of futures contracts," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 967-980, December.
- Chung, Kee H. & Park, Seongkyu “Gilbert” & Ryu, Doojin, 2016. "Trade duration, informed trading, and option moneyness," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 395-411.
- Louhichi, Waël, 2011. "What drives the volume-volatility relationship on Euronext Paris?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 200-206, August.
- Kerr Hatrick & Mike So & S. Chung & R. Deng, 2011. "Dynamic Relationship among Intraday Realized Volatility, Volume and Number of Trades," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 18(3), pages 291-317, September.
- Pascual, Roberto & Escribano, Alvaro & Tapia, Mikel, 2004. "Adverse selection costs, trading activity and price discovery in the NYSE: An empirical analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 107-128, January.
- Ezzat, Hassan & Kirkulak, Berna, 2014. "Information Arrival and Volatility: Evidence from the Saudi Arabia Stock Exchange (Tadawul)," MPRA Paper 61160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daya, Wael & Mazouz, Khelifa & Freeman, Mark, 2012. "Information efficiency changes following FTSE 100 index revisions," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 1054-1069.
- Kang, Bo Soo & Ryu, Doojin & Ryu, Doowon, 2014. "Phase-shifting behaviour revisited: An alternative measure," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 401(C), pages 167-173.
- Hooy, Chee-Wooi & Lee, Meng-Horng & Chong, Terence Tai Leung, 2017. "The Sources of Country and Industry Variations in ASEAN Stock Returns," MPRA Paper 80574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chia-Hao Lee & Pei-I Chou, 2012. "Trading Activity and Financial Market Integration," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 589-616, August.