Dynamic Relationship among Intraday Realized Volatility, Volume and Number of Trades
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.jafee.gr.jp/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/finance/journal/10690/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chan, Kalok & Fong, Wai-Ming, 2000. "Trade size, order imbalance, and the volatility-volume relation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 247-273, August.
- Laakkonen, Helinä, 2007. "Exchange rate volatility, macro announcements and the choice of intraday sasonality filtering method," Research Discussion Papers 23/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Huang, Roger D. & Masulis, Ronald W., 2003. "Trading activity and stock price volatility: evidence from the London Stock Exchange," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 249-269, May.
- Pierre Giot, 2005. "Market risk models for intraday data," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 309-324.
- Manganelli, Simone, 2005.
"Duration, volume and volatility impact of trades,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 377-399, November.
- Manganelli, Simone, 2002. "Duration, volume and volatility impact of trades," Working Paper Series 0125, European Central Bank.
- Anirut Pisedtasalasai & Abeyratna Gunasekarage, 2007. "Causal and Dynamic Relationships among Stock Returns, Return Volatility and Trading Volume: Evidence from Emerging markets in South-East Asia," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 14(4), pages 277-297, December.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Zhong, Maosen & Cheng, Louis T.W., 2007. "Intraday volume and volatility relations with and without public news," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2711-2729, September.
- Fung, Hung-Gay & Patterson, Gary A., 1999. "The dynamic relationship of volatility, volume, and market depth in currency futures markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 33-59, January.
- Mandelbrot, Benoit B, 1973. "A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices: Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 157-159, January.
- Giot, Pierre & Laurent, Sébastien & Petitjean, Mikael, 2010. "Trading activity, realized volatility and jumps," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 168-175, January.
- GIOT, Pierre & LAURENT, Sébastien & PETITJEAN, Mikael, "undated". "Trading activity, realized volatility and jumps," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2223, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Diebold, Francis X. & Ebens, Heiko, 2001. "The distribution of realized stock return volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 43-76, July.
- Lee, Bong-Soo & Rui, Oliver M., 2002. "The dynamic relationship between stock returns and trading volume: Domestic and cross-country evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 51-78, January.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:5:y:2008:i:1:p:01-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Peter K, 1973. "A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 135-155, January.
- Hansen, Peter R. & Lunde, Asger, 2006. "Realized Variance and Market Microstructure Noise," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 127-161, April.
- Copeland, Thomas E, 1976. "A Model of Asset Trading under the Assumption of Sequential Information Arrival," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1149-1168, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:18:y:2011:i:3:p:291-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.