Dynamic Relationship among Intraday Realized Volatility, Volume and Number of Trades
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102851|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pierre Giot, 2005. "Market risk models for intraday data," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 309-324.
- Lee, Bong-Soo & Rui, Oliver M., 2002. "The dynamic relationship between stock returns and trading volume: Domestic and cross-country evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 51-78, January.
- Anirut Pisedtasalasai & Abeyratna Gunasekarage, 2007. "Causal and Dynamic Relationships among Stock Returns, Return Volatility and Trading Volume: Evidence from Emerging markets in South-East Asia," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 277-297, December.
- Clark, Peter K, 1973. "A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 135-55, January.
- Manganelli, Simone, 2005.
"Duration, volume and volatility impact of trades,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 377-399, November.
- Laakkonen, Helinä, 2007. "Exchange rate volatility, macro announcements and the choice of intraday seasonality filtering method," Research Discussion Papers 23/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Hansen, Peter R. & Lunde, Asger, 2006. "Realized Variance and Market Microstructure Noise," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 127-161, April.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Zhong, Maosen & Cheng, Louis T.W., 2007. "Intraday volume and volatility relations with and without public news," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2711-2729, September.
- Huang, Roger D. & Masulis, Ronald W., 2003. "Trading activity and stock price volatility: evidence from the London Stock Exchange," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 249-269, May.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Diebold, Francis X. & Ebens, Heiko, 2001. "The distribution of realized stock return volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 43-76, July.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:5:y:2008:i:1:p:01-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mandelbrot, Benoit B, 1973. "A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices: Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 157-59, January.
- Fung, Hung-Gay & Patterson, Gary A., 1999. "The dynamic relationship of volatility, volume, and market depth in currency futures markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 33-59, January.
- Chan, Kalok & Fong, Wai-Ming, 2000. "Trade size, order imbalance, and the volatility-volume relation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 247-273, August.
- Copeland, Thomas E, 1976. "A Model of Asset Trading under the Assumption of Sequential Information Arrival," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1149-68, September.
- Giot, Pierre & Laurent, Sébastien & Petitjean, Mikael, 2010. "Trading activity, realized volatility and jumps," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 168-175, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:18:y:2011:i:3:p:291-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.