A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Blau & Matthew Hill & Hao Wang, 2011. "REIT Short Sales and Return Predictability," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 481-503, May.
- Rangel, José Gonzalo, 2011.
"Macroeconomic news, announcements, and stock market jump intensity dynamics,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1263-1276, May.
- José Gonzalo Rangel, 2009. "Macroeconomic News, Announcements, and Stock Market Jump Intensity Dynamics," Working Papers 2009-15, Banco de México.
- Borusyak, K., 2011. "Nonlinear Dynamics of the Russian Stock Market in Problems of Risk Management," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 11, pages 85-105.
- Marine H. Carrasco & Jean-Pierre Florens, 2000. "Estimation of a Mixture via the Empirical Characteristic Function," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0514, Econometric Society.
- Eric M. Aldrich & Indra Heckenbach & Gregory Laughlin, 2014.
"The Random Walk of High Frequency Trading,"
1408.3650, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Eric M. Aldrich & Indra Heckenbach & Gregory Laughlin, 2014. "A Compound Multifractal Model for High-Frequency Asset Returns," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-05, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Kerr Hatrick & Mike So & S. Chung & R. Deng, 2011. "Dynamic Relationship among Intraday Realized Volatility, Volume and Number of Trades," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 18(3), pages 291-317, September.
- Gebka, Bartosz, 2006. "Leaders and Laggards: International Evidence on Spillovers in Returns, Variance, and Trading Volume," Working Paper Series 2006,1, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Shuangzhe Liu & Chris Heyde & Wing-Keung Wong, 2011. "Moment matrices in conditional heteroskedastic models under elliptical distributions with applications in AR-ARCH models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 621-632, August.
- Diep Duong & Norman R. Swanson, 2011. "Volatility in Discrete and Continuous Time Models: A Survey with New Evidence on Large and Small Jumps," Departmental Working Papers 201117, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Milan Nedeljkovic & Branko Urosevic, 2011. "Determinants of the Dinar-Euro Nominal Exchange Rate," Working papers 18, National Bank of Serbia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:41:y:1973:i:1:p:157-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.