Parallel cartoons of fractal models of finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- B. B. Mandelbrot, 2001. "Stochastic volatility, power laws and long memory," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(6), pages 558-559.
- Laurent Calvet & Adlai Fisher & Benoit Mandelbrot, 1997. "Large Deviations and the Distribution of Price Changes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1165, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Clark, Peter K, 1973. "A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 135-155, January.
- T. Lux, 2001. "Power laws and long memory," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(6), pages 560-562.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronny Mazzocchi, 2013. "Scope and Flaws of the New Neoclassical Synthesis," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/13, Department of Economics and Management.
- Fernando Estrada, 2011.
"Benoit Mandelbrot (1924-2010): a Greek among Romans,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 19(1), pages 9-16.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Benoit Mandelbrot 1924 -2010: A Greek among Romans," MPRA Paper 25946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Benoit Mandelbrot (1924 - 2010): A Greek among Romans," MPRA Paper 29137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Benoit Mandelbrot (1924 - 2011 ) : A Greek among Romans," MPRA Paper 30563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuli Radev, 2015. "New dynamic disequilibrium," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 65-90.
More about this item
KeywordsFractal; Multifractal; Cartoons; Roughness; Financial prices; G1;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:annfin:v:1:y:2005:i:2:p:179-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .