Citations for "Research and development, competition and innovation pseudo-maximum likelihood and simulated maximum likelihood methods applied to count data models with heterogeneity"
by Crepon, Bruno & Duguet, Emmanuel
- Breul Moritz & Broekel Tom & Brachert Matthias, 2015.
"Die Treiber der räumlichen Emergenz und Konzentration der Photovoltaik- Industrie in Deutschland,"
Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie,
De Gruyter, vol. 59(3), pages 133-150, December.
- Breul, Moritz & Broekel, Tom & Brachert, Matthias, 2015.
"Die Treiber der räumlichen Emergenz und Konzentration der Photovoltaik-Industrie in Deutschland
[The drivers of the spatial emergence and clustering of the photovoltaic industry in Germany]," MPRA Paper 67959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kornelius Kraft & Jörg Stank & Ralf Dewenter, 2011. "Co-determination and innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 145-172.
- Kraft, Kornelius & Stank, Jörg & Dewenter, Ralf, 2009. "Co-determination and Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 4487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michele Cincera, 2005. "The link between firms' R&D by type of activity and source of funding and the decision to patent," DULBEA Working Papers 05-10.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- José M. Labeaga & Ester Martínez Ros, "undated". "Persistence and ability in the innovation decisions," Working Papers 2005-16, FEDEA.
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Labeaga, José M., 2003. "Persistence and ability in the innovation decisions," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb030101, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- James J. Jozefowicz, 2003. "A Count Panel Data Study Of The Schumpeterian Hypothesis," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 34(1), pages 21-37.
- Brambilla, Irene, 2009. "Multinationals, technology, and the introduction of varieties of goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 89-101, September.
- Irene Brambilla, 2006. "Multinationals, Technology, and the Introduction of Varieties of Goods," NBER Working Papers 12217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Munkin, Murat K., 2003. "The MCMC and SML estimation of a self-selection model with two outcomes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 403-424, March.
- Belussi, Fiorenza & Sammarra, Alessia & Sedita, Silvia Rita, 2010. "Learning at the boundaries in an "Open Regional Innovation System": A focus on firms' innovation strategies in the Emilia Romagna life science industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 710-721, July.
- fiorenza belussi & silvia rita sedita & alessia sammarra, 2010. "Learning At The Boundaries In An “Open Regional Innovation System”: A Focus On Firms’ Innovation Strategies In The Emilia Romagna Life Science Industry," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0113, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Majo, M.C., 2010. "A microeconometric analysis of health care utilization in Europe," Other publications TiSEM 1cf5fd2f-8146-4ef8-8eb5-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Juana Sanchez, 2014. "Innovation Output Choices And Characteristics Of Firms In The U.S," Working Papers 14-42, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4966 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calderini, Mario & Garrone, Paola, 2001. "Liberalisation, industry turmoil and the balance of R&D activities," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 199-230, June.
- Gerald Silverberg & Bart Verspagen, 2003. "Breaking the waves: a Poisson regression approach to Schumpeterian clustering of basic innovations," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 671-693, September.
- B. Verspagen & G. Silverberg, 2000. "Breaking the waves: a poisson regression approach to schumpeterian clustering of basic innovations," Working Papers 00.16, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Silverberg,Gerald & Verspagen,Bart, 2000. "Breaking the Waves: A Poisson Regression Approach to Schumpeterian Clustering of Basic Innovations," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mann, Ronald J. & Sager, Thomas W., 2007. "Patents, venture capital, and software start-ups," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 193-208, March.
- Paola Garrone & Sergio Mariotti & Francesca Sgobbi, 2002. "Technological Innovation in Telecommunications: An Empirical Analysis of Specialisation Paths," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 1-23.
- Vincent Wenxiong Yao, 2006. "Intra-industry spillovers and innovation: An econometric analysis at the firm level," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 119-135.
- Baudry, Marc & Dumont, Beatrice, 2006. "Comparing firms' triadic patent applications across countries: Is there a gap in terms of R&D effort or a gap in terms of performances?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 324-342, March.
- Marc Baudry & Béatrice Dumont, 2006. "Comparing firms' triadic patent applications across countries: is there a gap in terms of R&D effort or a gap in terms of performances ?," Post-Print halshs-00009908, HAL.
- Beneito, Pilar, 2006. "The innovative performance of in-house and contracted R&D in terms of patents and utility models," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 502-517, May.
- Majo, M.C. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2011. "The Fixed-Effects Zero-Inflated Poisson Model with an Application to Health Care Utilization," Discussion Paper 2011-083, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Alain Trognon & Purevdorj Tuvaandorj, 2017. "Invariant tests based on M -estimators, estimating functions, and the generalized method of moments," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1-3), pages 182-204, March.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Alain Trognon, 2000. "Invariant Tests Based on M-Estimators, Estimating Functions and the Generalized Method of Moments," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1420, Econometric Society.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Alain Trognon & Purevdorj Tuvaandorj, 2015. "Invariant tests based on M-estimators, estimating functions, and the generalized method of moments," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-27, CIRANO.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Caralt, 2005. "Ownership structure and innovation: is there a real link?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(4), pages 637-662, December.
- Raquel Ortega & Rosina Moreno & Jordi Surinach, 2003. "Ownership Structure and Innovation: Is There a Real Link?," ERSA conference papers ersa03p213, European Regional Science Association.
- Raquel Ortega Argiles & Rosina Moreno Serrano & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 2004. "Ownership structure and innovation: Is there a real link," Working Papers in Economics 111, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jörgen Hellström & Jonas Nordström, 2008. "A count data model with endogenous household specific censoring: the number of nights to stay," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 179-192, August.
- Verspagen Bert & Schoenmakers Wilfred, 2000. "The Spatial Dimension of Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: Evidence from Firm Patenting Data," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Verspagen, B. & Schoenmakers, W., 2000. "The spatial dimension of knowledge spillovers in Europe: evidence from firm patenting data," Working Papers 00.07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2009. "The knowledge production of 'R' and 'D'," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 141-143, October.
- Thorwarth, Susanne & Kraft, Kornelius & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "The Knowledge Production of 'R' and 'D'," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hu, Albert G.Z. & Zhang, Peng & Zhao, Lijing, 2017. "China as number one? Evidence from China's most recent patenting surge," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 107-119.
- Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Defensive strategies in the quality ladders," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00586709, HAL.
- Ivan Ledezma, 2010. "Defensive Strategies in the Quality Ladders," Working Papers DT/2010/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Ortega-Argilés , Raquel & Moreno, Rosina, 2009. "Evidence on the role of ownership structure on firms’ innovative performance," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 15, pages 231-250.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Rosina Moreno, 2009. "Evidence On The Role Of Ownership Structure On Firms’ Innovative Performance," IREA Working Papers 200909, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Uchida, Yuichiro & Cook, Paul, 2005. "Innovation and Market Structure in the Manufacturing Sector: An Application of Linear Feedback Models," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30702, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Munkin, Murat K. & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2003. "Bayesian analysis of a self-selection model with multiple outcomes using simulation-based estimation: an application to the demand for healthcare," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 197-220, June.
- Monjon, Stephanie & Waelbroeck, Patrick, 2003. "Assessing spillovers from universities to firms: evidence from French firm-level data," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1255-1270, November.
- Koski, Heli, 2000. "Regulators and Competition Spurring or Retarding Innovation in the Telecommunications Sector?," Discussion Papers 724, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Megan MacGarvie, 2005. "How well do patent citations measure flows of technology? Evidence from French innovation surveys," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 375-393.
- DUGUET Emmanuel & MacGARVIE Megan, 2004. "How Well Do Patent Citations Measure Flows of Technology? Evidence from French Innovation Surveys," Development and Comp Systems 0411018, EconWPA.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00340409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ledezma, Ivan, 2013. "Defensive strategies in quality ladders," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 176-194.
- Martínez Ros, Ester, 1998. "Explaining the decisions to carry out product and process innovations: the Spanish case," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 6525, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6914 is not listed on IDEAS
- James E. Prieger, "undated". "A Generalized Parametric Selection Model for Non-Normal Data," Department of Economics 00-09, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "A Generalized Parametric Selection Model for Non-Normal Data," Working Papers 09, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:52:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1118-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susanne Berger & Herbert Stocker & Achim Zeileis, 2014. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership Revisited: An Empirical Investigation with Count Data Models," Working Papers 2014-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou & Jefferson, Gary H., 2009. "A great wall of patents: What is behind China's recent patent explosion?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 57-68, September.
- Kollias, Christos & Messis, Petros & Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria, 2009. "Terrorism and the effectiveness of security spending in Greece: Policy implications of some empirical findings," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 788-802, September.
- Breul, Moritz & Broekel, Tom & Brachert, Matthias, 2015. "Die Treiber der räumlichen Emergenz und Konzentration der Photovoltaik-Industrie in Deutschland